NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a life outside of SM and maybe it wasn't difficult to give it up. I didn't tell my best friend either until many years later when she tracked me down. Just a thought though.

At this point, what else do we really have to go on? I think we're going over the same things again and again hoping we missed something, but maybe we haven't. I want nothing more than to know she's OK. If for any reason to give her family that truly cares about her some peace. I just don't think we're going to suddenly discover something that's probably not there.

At this point, what else do we really have to go on? I think we're going over the same things again and again hoping we missed something, but maybe we haven't. I want nothing more than to know she's OK. If for any reason to give her family that truly cares about her some peace. I just don't think we're going to suddenly discover something that's probably not.

No we won't. Just that I always tend to think of my comments as from my lips to someone important's ears. :)

At this point, what else do we really have to go on? I think we're going over the same things again and again hoping we missed something, but maybe we haven't. I want nothing more than to know she's OK. If for any reason to give her family that truly cares about her some peace. I just don't think we're going to suddenly discover something that's probably not there.
She may have left voluntarily, been abducted, or been killed by her parents. All we know is that we do not know.

Out of curiosity, and feel free to disregard if it comes off personal.. how would you have acted if said birth mother had been accused of your murder, had been forced to obtain legal representation, and to suffer the disgrace of being considered the worst sort of criminal?

Out of curiosity, and feel free to disregard if it comes off personal.. how would you have acted if said birth mother had been accused of your murder, had been forced to obtain legal representation, and to suffer the disgrace of being considered the worst sort of criminal?

Same reaction as I posted earlier. I'd sit back and laugh hysterically but keep a safe distance. In my opinion, of course, Karma, comes in all forms so whatever she had done was catching up to her. What would probably be the hardest would be if my Dad, was brought into it because his pain and anger towards her would break my heart. And I'm not sure how I would handle that especially because my Dad is emotional when it comes to his only daughter.

Same reaction as I posted earlier. I'd sit back and laugh hysterically but keep a safe distance. In my opinion, of course, Karma, comes in all forms so whatever she had done was catching up to her. What would probably be the hardest would be if my Dad, was brought into it because his pain and anger towards her would break my heart. And I'm not sure how I would handle that especially because my Dad is emotional when it comes to his only daughter.

I think you're good people, kdg, and facing that situation in reality, I think you'd come forward. Maybe I'm overly optimistic...

If someone is not guilty of a crime, and there is no evidence against them, then by not coming forward voluntarily they get what they get. If a child is missing, a loving, caring parent will do whatever it takes to find their kid, including doing whatever it takes to clear themselves so LE and media can focus in other places. Parents who slink around and hide are holding up the investigation, and that sort of choice tells a story unto itself. Relate that to any case here, including the one we're posting in. Just sayin'.

I think you're good people, kdg, and facing that situation in reality, I think you'd come forward. Maybe I'm overly optimistic...

If someone is not guilty of a crime, and there is no evidence against them, then by not coming forward voluntarily they get what they get. If a child is missing, a loving, caring parent will do whatever it takes to find their kid, including doing whatever it takes to clear themselves so LE and media can focus in other places. Parents who slink around and hide are holding up the investigation, and that sort of choice tells a story unto itself. Relate that to any case here, including the one we're posting in. Just sayin'.

At least kdg411 was able to answer for themself. The parents are not here.

Very well said and appreciated. (I would still LOVE to see my birth mother stew in the juices that she created but not at the expense of my Dad's heart.)

Someone knows something about Sara that's critical to her being missing whether it's a friend, coworker, brother, cousin, parent, step-parent, etc. and I pray they find it within themselves to just let someone know.

At least kdg411 was able to answer for themself. The parents are not here.
The parents choose to not be 'here'. .o(the collective here, not WS per se)o.

kdg411 said:
Someone knows something about Sara that's critical to her being missing whether it's a friend, coworker, brother, cousin, parent, step-parent, etc. and I pray they find it within themselves to just let someone know.

I agree 100% I hope anyone who knows anything will be willing to step forward. But I'm not convinced there's anyone who does. And I believe in innocent - until proven guilty.

When you have a moment consider this moral dilemma, please. Say Sara left of her own devices never considering that her family could be implicated in her disappearance but glad to be well rid of them. But after she had gone the person she was with turned on her and began to use her, and abuse her, and threaten her safety daily. Then say her family found out where she was. Should they rescue her or let her stew in her own juices seeing that she has now caused harm to them?

When you have a moment consider this moral dilemma, please. Say Sara left of her own devices never considering that her family could be implicated in her disappearance but glad to be well rid of them. But after she had gone the person she was with turned on her and began to use her, and abuse her, and threaten her safety daily. Then say her family found out where she was. Should they rescue her or let her stew in her own juices seeing that she has now caused harm to them?

From what we've heard and/or read of those family members that are speaking up now with sincere concern for her well-being would seem to be the ones who would rescue her without question. The others who are more concerned about how they might appear publicly probably wouldn't. JMO

It's as good a theory as any other we've thrown out.

That's a lot of meanness. I conclude from your theory that you think her family members could be cruel and would let her suffer as retribution to her rebellious act. If they are horrible to this degree, how far would they be willing to go to punish her?

Or what if it isn't anything like that at all. What if there was an accident and, like so many fools do, they decided to cover it up? No evil intent as suggested by your possible scenario, but the same outcome.

Your turn. Go!

From what we've heard and/or read of those family members that are speaking up now with sincere concern for her well-being would seem to be the ones who would rescue her without question. The others who are more concerned about how they might appear publicly probably wouldn't. JMO

Who speaking up? I don't know anything about this.

Who speaking up? I don't know anything about this.

Mom's FB page showed concern and had Sara's poster listed. Let's not forget about our WS contributor either who's been answering our questions. And Sara's Great Uncle from California who was quoted in an earlier article about how he missed her and going to the swap-meets together. Those family members are outwardly showing concern. Did that help explain a little better?

It's as good a theory as any other we've thrown out.

That's a lot of meanness. I conclude from your theory that you think her family members could be cruel and would let her suffer as retribution to her rebellious act. If they are horrible to this degree, how far would they be willing to go to punish her?

Or what if it isn't anything like that at all. What if there was an accident and, like so many fools do, they decided to cover it up? No evil intent as suggested by your possible scenario, but the same outcome.

Your turn. Go!

The question was for each of you. According to the standard applied earlier to the mother who abused her child until they ran away does she deserve mercy in your opinion. Or should she be allowed to suffer the consequences of her own actions.

Mom's FB page showed concern and had Sara's poster listed. Let's not forget about our WS contributor either who's been answering our questions. And Sara's Great Uncle from California who was quoted in an earlier article about how he missed her and going to the swap-meets together. Those family members are outwardly showing concern. Did that help explain a little better?

It does explain a little and thank you for replying I appreciate it. Some family members have not responded in the way you would have liked. It raises your suspicions. Beyond that we don't know much what to make of it. The more things go on with no answers and the appearances being what they are the more frustrating it becomes.

My advice? Never trust appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member