NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pembroke Walmart is open 6 AM to 12 AM. Seem strange shift starts at 7 AM?

Called the Pembroke store. They are open today 6:30 AM to 12 AM.

I tend to think she called herself littlemadam due to how she feels about her stepmom.

Little madam could = daddy's little girl.

Have you tried signing up for tumblr? Same as it is with email or anything that requires a username, very difficult to find a name has not already been used.

I think her birth mom retired from the military and went back home to California, just as Sara graduated high school. Lots of big changes all at the same time.

From what I've seen, her brother also joined the military around that time, too. That's huge change.

[Missing person] may well have posed the greatest threat to herself. Some of her choices indicate risk factors within herself. Could pose complicated scenarios. Hoping FBI has some exceptional psychological profilers.

[Missing person] may well have posed the greatest threat to herself. Some of her choices indicate risk factors within herself. Could pose complicated scenarios. Hoping FBI has some exceptional psychological profilers.

I'm not sure what you mean by this? What choices indicate risk factors? Everything I've seen actually looks fairly dull. I'm interested to hear more from you.

I'm not sure what you mean by this? What choices indicate risk factors? Everything I've seen actually looks fairly dull. I'm interested to hear more from you.

Living a dull life can be a risk factor. How do you deal with the boredom, the lack of relationships, and the lack of plans for the future? That is, if those problems exist. Are there issues with self-esteem, expression and communication? Is there a tendency to self isolate?

Just a few examples for consideration.

I don't perceive Sara at all that way. She is a young girl in a new town, trying to earn money and get started on her life. College bound. Smart. Probably focused on work and figuring out her future. Even if she was bored out of her mind, she was never portrayed as careless or wreckless, but smart, sweet and funny.

GigTu said:
Even if she was bored out of her mind, she was never portrayed as careless or wreckless, but smart, sweet and funny.

Careless and reckless are missing from what I said. Smart, sweet, and funny can coexist with risk factors.

Risk of what?

You say careless and reckless as if they are personal traits. People sometimes make unwise choices that are not well thought through because of factors in their life boredom being one.

Let me see if I understand, Han... Because of her personality (sweet, friendly, funny) the risk of her being bored might lead her to do something dangerous for fun?

Let me see if I understand, Han... Because of her personality (sweet, friendly, funny) the risk of her being bored might lead her to do something dangerous for fun?

Not the risk of being bored, but experiencing actual boredom might lead someone to choose to do something that may be dangerous for them. For instance someone might choose to trust someone that seems fun, friendly, and nice but they really aren't. They're dangerous. And Sara may not be all sweet, funny, and smart. She may be perceived that way or described that way and yet be considerably more complex.

I think I understand you and I can't disagree with you. If she was bored and lonely and living with her dad for the first time wasn't what she had hoped, she could have been vulnerable to someone who wasn't what they pretended to be.

Yes, she could have been vulnerable. And if she met someone who saw that vulnerability and was willing to to exploit it, she could be in real danger.

That's what I've been saying all along.

Not about boredom, but about being vulnerable to being lured or tricked into a dangerous situation.

PJFL said:
My initial gut instinct, and still is: Sara was lured/tricked by someone who 'befriended' her. I based that on how Sara was described (sweet, friendly, shy, her age, possibly naive, and new to the area), how and where the van was found (no sign of a struggle, locked, keys and phone gone). The search where one of the last pings was reported, and the statement from LE that she may have left with friends only substantiate my initial instinct. All IMO.

I do not believe she ran away at all. I also think there's plenty we don't know.
Last edited by PJFL; 03-05-2015 at 09:01 PM.

Here it is.

And it became an abduction or was staged to appear to be an abduction.

I've thought going away with out any belongings wasn't consistent with leaving willingly. However it can be, I know of cases where it has happened, and it may be more common than we believe.

You know at 18 I think you are more willing to just up and leave, with or without your stuff. Lots of kids do every year, and she is used to moving and relocating because she has lived all over due to the military life. So maybe it is easier to just move on out. IDK, but I do know from personal experience that moving in with different parent and step mom and step kids it is not easy. I did it at 18 and I did not get along all that well with my step mom. It was hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1