NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can someone clean a computer from the outside, unless the computer was connected for help even then, they would find this it in about 30 days. The original connection for help log are never erased from the data base.. Unless you swap the Hard drives. this would easy to find as well because the serial numbers wont match for the computer type. I don't see a outside source doing all this from a help merge, Im no computer whiz in the cache, data,cookies area.

I still haven't seen any MSM documentation that her computer was "cleaned."

According to this article - http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151718228/Command-post-set-up-in-search-for-missing-teen

Officials are working to contact anyone Graham may have seen or spoken to before her disappearance. A search of her computer and phone records turned up little information. Graham’s cell phone appears to be off, Sealey said.

Turning up little information is not the same as wiped clean. It may have turned up that she talked with a friend the night before. The details were never released.

Yeah, I've always thought they said they didn't find anything helpful or out of the ordinary in the van and the computer, not that they had been cleaned or emptied.

It said her father was with her till the late hour watching a movie with Sara, that same night...

Its also said computer things were off, like phone and etc in another report. this was normal house function in the home, Also they found nothing on her computer to back up this on the computer with a friend. but hen we see a friend saying she was with on the computer. If so which app did they use.

Now this is the deal breaker with me, can it be both things at same time or someone is lying .

How can someone clean a computer from the outside, unless the computer was connected for help even then, they would find this it in about 30 days. The original connection for help log are never erased from the data base.. Unless you swap the Hard drives. this would easy to find as well because the serial numbers wont match for the computer type. I don't see a outside source doing all this from a help merge, Im no computer whiz in the cache, data,cookies area.

Its either she was killed that same night and the rest a ruse> or like the poster up above said this person is the one maybe, did a friendly kidnapping. I think the Fbi will break it down.. This is well planned but there is a lot holes in timing. They are getting bigger everyday.
oldwindow, you've got a lot of info there that I've never read anywhere, I've been following this case very closely, please put some links up concerning this (It said her father was with her till the late hour watching a movie with Sara, that same night...

Its also said computer things were off, like phone and etc in another report. this was normal house function in the home, Also they found nothing on her computer to back up this on the computer with a friend. but hen we see a friend saying she was with on the computer.)
Thank you :)

I have only been following on Websleuths for about three years now and have never found a case that has outraged me so greatly. Where are the parents pleading for her return after four months? Where are rewards for her return by either the family or the Sheriff's office? The only person I see advocating for her is on the other side of the country! Thank you Mr. Lawman for that wonderful update on Kirby Vacuum salesman but I'm sure the people in your great county would rather know if a kidnapper of young women was on the loose! (Fb reference fwiw).

I have only been following on Websleuths for about three years now and have never found a case that has outraged me so greatly. Where are the parents pleading for her return after four months? Where are rewards for her return by either the family or the Sheriff's office? The only person I see advocating for her is on the other side of the country! Thank you Mr. Lawman for that wonderful update on Kirby Vacuum salesman but I'm sure the people in your great county would rather know if a kidnapper of young women was on the loose! (Fb reference fwiw).
JT BBM, I don't even see that? Can you give me a hint? Otherwise I agree with everything you posted, yea, the Kirby van announcement made my eyeballs fall out, that thing has been going around fb for about a year now, talk about, distracting the public, OK, I'll look out for the Kirby van, no problem, the heck with poor Sara, she'll be alright , let's just not worry about it anymore, SARCASAM !! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

JT BBM, I don't even see that? Can you give me a hint? Otherwise I agree with everything you posted, yea, the Kirby van announcement made my eyeballs fall out, that thing has been going around fb for about a year now, talk about, distracting the public, OK, I'll look out for the Kirby van, no problem, the heck with poor Sara, she'll be alright , let's just not worry about it anymore, SARCASAM !! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

I completely agree!!! Sara should be in the news. It doesn't look like anyone is looking for her. Are they assuming she just up and left? Even though it's been stated by her father and a friend that it is not like her to not check in... What was going on in her life that she would leave??

I think this is what JT is referring to: Find Sara Nicole Graham facebook page: (most of the posts are friends only, but there are a few public posts)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009144107020&fref=ts

The last mention of Sara that I can see on the Robenson County Sheriff facebook page is this one 2 months ago in a comment:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153143316839788&id=233954479787

Robeson County Sheriff Kenneth Sealey: Ms. Keplinger, WHEN Sara is found, her father & mother will know first, then the public. We will continue to be vigilant in this investigation, as does the FBI
Like · Reply · 7 · April 4 at 9:07pm

I'm pretty sure they don't know where Sara is, but basically know what happened to her - so the urgency has long passed. I think they are just waiting for the rat to make a mistake, but I don't think they'll ever find Sara herself.

I'm pretty sure they don't know where Sara is, but basically know what happened to her - so the urgency has long passed. I think they are just waiting for the rat to make a mistake, but I don't think they'll ever find Sara herself.
I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head with your post.

According to this line of reasoning we need to prevent people from living with stepparents.

Yep Starryfive found the reference I was referring to. Her mother living in California is the only parent I've seen advocating for her. A few family members of her father's post on the Find Sara Nicole Graham page but most are pleading for her to come home or call someone to let them know she is okay.
I know the computer and phone have been mentioned but for some reason I can't remember if they said anything about her bank accounts being touched?

Yep Starryfive found the reference I was referring to. Her mother living in California is the only parent I've seen advocating for her. A few family members of her father's post on the Find Sara Nicole Graham page but most are pleading for her to come home or call someone to let them know she is okay.
I know the computer and phone have been mentioned but for some reason I can't remember if they said anything about her bank accounts being touched?
How is the parent in CA advocating? what does she do that is different from the rest? Not doubting your word; just curious.

How is the parent in CA advocating? what does she do that is different from the rest? Not doubting your word; just curious.

Hmm, perhaps advocating was the wrong word? The main thing I see her doing that is different than others is actually creating a page where people are invited to see updates in the case, not to mention her heartbreaking messages to Sara. One such "message" detailed her Nana's poor health. Posts such as that made me realize the lack of likelihood that she disappeared on her own, unless her character is different than that we have been exposed to.
I will say I am happy the FBI was called in to assist, even if takes years to solve I feel better knowing they're involved.

Hmm, perhaps advocating was the wrong word? The main thing I see her doing that is different than others is actually creating a page where people are invited to see updates in the case, not to mention her heartbreaking messages to Sara. One such "message" detailed her Nana's poor health. Posts such as that made me realize the lack of likelihood that she disappeared on her own, unless her character is different than that we have been exposed to.
I will say I am happy the FBI was called in to assist, even if takes years to solve I feel better knowing they're involved.
Thank you. I wonder how it is she thinks she will reach Sara (or anyone's) attention since the messages are apparently private. But she seems to adamantly cling to hope in the Robeson Co. Sheriff's dept. and belief that Sara is alive and could respond to her pleas.

It said her father was with her till the late hour watching a movie with Sara, that same night...

Its also said computer things were off, like phone and etc in another report. this was normal house function in the home, Also they found nothing on her computer to back up this on the computer with a friend. but hen we see a friend saying she was with on the computer. If so which app did they use.

Now this is the deal breaker with me, can it be both things at same time or someone is lying .

Its either she was killed that same night and the rest a ruse> or like the poster up above said this person is the one maybe, did a friendly kidnapping. I think the Fbi will break it down.. This is well planned but there is a lot holes in timing. They are getting bigger everyday.

Perhaps I am misinterpreting this but I was under the impression that Sara spoke with her friend in Texas via the phone? I could be wrong but that is what I thought I remembered. After that conversation there were no other calls according to the pings on her phone early the morning of her disappearance. Which I would say only as speculation is a huge red flag to me. Her last ping was near her parent's residence? hmmmm.

Thank you. I wonder how it is she thinks she will reach Sara (or anyone's) attention since the messages are apparently private. But she seems to adamantly cling to hope in the Robeson Co. Sheriff's dept. and belief that Sara is alive and could respond to her pleas.

I think she has full hope or at least hope in the hope of Robeson Co. Sheriff's dept. A lot of her posts seem like she is reacting to what they tell her to say but maybe that's just me. A great deal of what is posted in regards to updates has to do with the fact that the sheriff's department is in contact with her and will let her know. It's very hard not to cry at her posts (even with my cynic heart) and I can't even fathom having one kid across the country, one across the world, and one living with me. Her life is obviously full of challenges and I completely applaude her for her strength.

Im sorry to say or ask but I don't you have been following it quite close enough because all links and info are in this thread, not very hard to find. Just Go to the very start of the thread. Someone posted, That the mother said phones and things like were off this was normal in the house hold. I have no reason to make this up, ?

Its said her father was with her watching a movie the night before she went missing. I have no reason to make this up either because it not my words it come info in the thread.

IN my mind this add up to phone's off / and computer off unless the father can come out and say she was on the computer/phone when he was there?. None has come out and said this. So in my mind it concluded these things are off. There's also a pages in this very thread that said they found nothing on the home computer. How is that possible unless it been cleaned some how or was off? Again they found nothing on their home computer for this case in communication. Nothing!! this lead us right back to the mother statement,

Now a young woman( a friend of hers in Texas) who said, she on the computer talking to her. I don't know if this was smart phone on this young woman behalf and her friends a computer which is very possible in certain chats. But this contradicts what the mother said "as phones and etc being off in the house holds as common theme". Can you see my point of concern or rational?

So in my mind can it both things or someone is lying. None of the statements match ,only counter conflict. In this very thread.

You can read in this very thread, that father says he was with her the night before watching a movie.? Then you can read her friend saying she was the computer the night before. Can it both things.? If this is the case why didn't he /they state such thing.??

My thing is this, if its was a smart phone conversation the night before there would pings to prove this as true. And maybe , just maybe it is true, I dont see how here friend could come out and say to LE they convo'd the night before if not. Now if this was the case why did the mother say everything is most off in the house as routine. Was it off that night? If answer yes, this make sense within her knowledge, or common knowing. But there's circumstance within this, if the dad was there watching a movie, then he would see this and she( the step mother) would see this as well.

So in my mind why give a statement that everything is mostly off. This would be irrelevant to the case. None of mean murder of point to guilt. It's just odd.

Maybe im confusing things. this is what sluething is for.. I'm open to correction with this, but none off the statements match to me thats how I feel.

The police said there was little of value found in their search of the electronics as it relates to the case. That doesn't mean that the computer was wiped clean it just means they found nothing to lead them to the cause of Sara's disappearance. If I recall correctly the conversation that Sara and her friend had the evening before her disappearance was by phone and the friend was interviewed by LE regarding the content of the conversation. I don't remember reading anywhere that the computer(s) and phones were turned off that evening but I could have missed that somehow. I would find it odd though if the phones were actually turned off.

I went back to thread 1 and found the article that first talks about the computer/phone records:

Officials are working to contact anyone Graham may have seen or spoken to before her disappearance. A search of her computer and phone records turned up little information. Graham’s cell phone appears to be off, Sealey said.
http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151718228/Command-post-set-up-in-search-for-missing-teen

"appears to be off" because they don't have it,right? So LE searched phone records and found nothing of value to further the investigation, right? Sorry if I missed something here...At what point did the phone stop pinging? Was it at home or away from home the morning she disappeared? Do most people shut their phones off at night (mine is on 24/7 unless I accidentally run it all the way down but turn it back on when chargingit)?

If I recall correctly LE talked about the last ping being close to home but in the opposite direction of Sara's travel the morning she disappeared. I don't believe any date or time was attributed to the ping. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong. The first mention of Sara's phone that appeared in thread 1 was in the article I linked above and it was stated that the phone appears to be turned off. I did read that her phone had not been located so I'm not sure if calls were going straight to voicemail or if calls were not going through at all. I don't think that was ever discussed in MSM. Again please correct me if I'm wrong. As far as the phone being turned off at night, I don't remember reading that. I'm with you, my phone is always on - even while charging. Turning phones off at night seems really odd to me especially Dad's and Stepmom's phones because of the positions they held with the sheriffs office. Also Sara was on her phone chatting with her Texas friend the night before so her phone couldn't have been turned off..

If I recall correctly LE talked about the last ping being close to home but in the opposite direction of Sara's travel the morning she disappeared. I don't believe any date or time was attributed to the ping. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong. The first mention of Sara's phone that appeared in thread 1 was in the article I linked above and it was stated that the phone appears to be turned off. I did read that her phone had not been located so I'm not sure if calls were going straight to voicemail or if calls were not going through at all. I don't think that was ever discussed in MSM. Again please correct me if I'm wrong. As far as the phone being turned off at night, I don't remember reading that. I'm with you, my phone is always on - even while charging. Turning phones off at night seems really odd to me especially Dad's and Stepmom's phones because of the positions they held with the sheriffs office. Also Sara was on her phone chatting with her Texas friend the night before so her phone couldn't have been turned off..

My memory is the same as yours as far as the pings. There was clearly a lot that they knew that they weren't saying.

I often turn my phone off at night when I don't want to be woken up. If I'm not going to answer it anyway, why should it disturb my sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina