NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if you were looking for her under these circumstances, wouldn't you begin looking in the most "unlikely" places, as well as the most remote?

I think that eventually that walmart vest will surface. And if it does, I say look everywhere but where you found it, because I bet it won't be anywhere near Sara.

My opinion at this point and probably from early on, is that nothing further will be done to find Sara, that police dept is most likely just as corrupt as it has always been, the SM "had" a job that was most likely without reoccurring threats, most likely some pretty serious threats, everyone seems related to each other somehow, and very little was done in the beginning to show any "REAL" concern that Sara was missing.
In the back of my mind , I keep wanting to believe Sara had to leave and is safe somewhere, because I almost find it odd that SM was let go of shortly after Sara missing, maybe she really retired, after all she had enough years in to retire, and everything else was a set up to protect Sara. I can hope!
Besides that Sara had every right to leave because of her age, so that takes a lot off of the police to do any further searching.
Because, where are the community searches? where are the vigils?, wherev are the go fund me's? to raise money for searches?
The WM vest can easily be disposed of without ever finding it and anything else of Saras. MY OPINION

My opinion at this point and probably from early on, is that nothing further will be done to find Sara, that police dept is most likely just as corrupt as it has always been, the SM "had" a job that was most likely without reoccurring threats, most likely some pretty serious threats, everyone seems related to each other somehow, and very little was done in the beginning to show any "REAL" concern that Sara was missing.
In the back of my mind , I keep wanting to believe Sara had to leave and is safe somewhere, because I almost find it odd that SM was let go of shortly after Sara missing, maybe she really retired, after all she had enough years in to retire, and everything else was a set up to protect Sara. I can hope!
Besides that Sara had every right to leave because of her age, so that takes a lot off of the police to do any further searching.
Because, where are the community searches? where are the vigils?, wherev are the go fund me's? to raise money for searches?
The WM vest can easily be disposed of without ever finding it and anything else of Saras. MY OPINION
I just learned of this case in the past week and tried to read through as quickly as I could to catch up but may have missed some things. Has the family done any public appeal whatsover?

I just learned of this case in the past week and tried to read through as quickly as I could to catch up but may have missed some things. Has the family done any public appeal whatsover?

None that I know of.

Sara, you've been gone five months now. It's time you come home. There's an air of sadness hanging over our national day of celebration for all who care about you. So many people care across North Carolina, in Texas, in California and beyond. We need your help to bring you home. Today, if you can, call someone who can be trusted and let them know where you are.

i think you were tired; tired of coming second. Tired of never being good enough no matter how hard you tried. I think you wanted a better relationship with your family or someone to rescue you from what you saw as an unworkable situation. Many people struggle with issues like that at your age; it's not unusual. Sometimes they lack the courage or the strength to speak up about it. But there is nothing wrong with you, Sara.

Like Simlyme I want to believe you felt you had to leave and are safe somewhere. If you are, get in touch with someone now. Law enforcement is either unwilling or unable to do what it needs to do to find you. That means further action will be needed on the part of the citizens of this country. Are you listening to me Sara? You, or someone else, knows something that will solve this. They need to have the strength of character and courage to tell it now.

Happy birthday America, I love you.

Sara, you have been gone from the last place you lived for 5 months. I hope wherever you are you now you call that home. Your pictures show you with a genuine smile and happiness when you were in Texas or when you were with your Mom, brother and little sister. No matter where you might call home now, I hope you're happy and doing the things you've always wanted to do.
You're considered an adult now and I've always said you can be wherever you want to be. You don't even need to call anyone, as long as you're safe and happy, I'm happy for you. But, if someone has done harm to you ,I hope they don't give up on you as it seems they have. I hope that(those) responsible wont be able to live with themselves for the rest of their lives and shame on them!! I think of you often , and still want to believe you had to go away. I hope that's the case :)
I hope tonight you get to watch fireworks with the ones you love and feel safe with.

The problem with what you're saying to Sara is it's bad advice. If Sara is alive out there somewhere in her happy home, safe and secure, she needs to find a way to let an authority know. The choice of the phrase "come home" was unfortunate. I have no interest in seeing her return to North Carolina, Texas or California. What I am interested in, as far as Sara is concerned, is that she gets this monkey off her back so that she can live a free unfettered life without a missing person label. If Sara could do that we could put this "investigation" to an end and start making the grownups who were responsible for the mess answer for themselves.

If Sara can't do that it may very well be because Sara is no longer alive. In that case I would like to light a fire under the investigation. Do I know how to do that? No. Am I willing to learn? Yes. I have no intention of walking away from this without the answers if I have anything to say about it. I would hope to enlist some people from here to help.

It's unlikely Sara will ever read this message or hear about it from someone else. But if she does I hope she will make a choice that will be good for her in the long run. At 19 I hope she has a long life to live.

The problem with what you're saying to Sara is it's bad advice. If Sara is alive out there somewhere in her happy home, safe and secure, she needs to find a way to let an authority know. The choice of the phrase "come home" was unfortunate. I have no interest in seeing her return to North Carolina, Texas or California. What I am interested in, as far as Sara is concerned, is that she gets this monkey off her back so that she can live a free unfettered life without a missing person label. If Sara could do that we could put this "investigation" to an end and start making the grownups who were responsible for the mess answer for themselves.

If Sara can't do that it may very well be because Sara is no longer alive. In that case I would like to light a fire under the investigation. Do I know how to do that? No. Am I willing to learn? Yes. I have no intention of walking away from this without the answers if I have anything to say about it. I would hope to enlist some people from here to help.

It's unlikely Sara will ever read this message or hear about it from someone else. But if she does I hope she will make a choice that will be good for her in the long run. At 19 I hope she has a long life to live.
If Sara HAD to disappear for her own safety, then, Sara doesn't have to or should call anyone. She has NO monkeys on her back, the ones that know she had to leave or were responsible for her being gone , are the ones that NEED to speak up.
If she is safe somewhere why would she want the very people that caused her to leave to know where she is?
The police and fbi know "exactly" what happened to Sara, where's that arrest coming soon? 5 months ago? Where's the community searches? Where's the vigils? Where's the updates?
Why is it unlikely Sara will ever read here,? there was someone on here supposedly from her family in the beginning of Sara missing, if they found us , surely Sara can.

Sara, you have been gone from the last place you lived for 5 months. I hope wherever you are you now you call that home. Your pictures show you with a genuine smile and happiness when you were in Texas or when you were with your Mom, brother and little sister. No matter where you might call home now, I hope you're happy and doing the things you've always wanted to do.
You're considered an adult now and I've always said you can be wherever you want to be. You don't even need to call anyone, as long as you're safe and happy, I'm happy for you. But, if someone has done harm to you ,I hope they don't give up on you as it seems they have. I hope that(those) responsible wont be able to live with themselves for the rest of their lives and shame on them!! I think of you often , and still want to believe you had to go away. I hope that's the case :)
I hope tonight you get to watch fireworks with the ones you love and feel safe with.
Thank you for the lovely sentiment and gentle advice to Sara. Your heart is big and your optimism made me smile. But as always, reality wins and my smile faded quickly. I personally don't think Sara will be able to physically find your posting, phone anyone, enjoy fireworks, or even smile. I think those options ended the night before the van was found.

I found this today: http://www.journalnow.com/news/crime/warrants-give-more-detail-about-case-involving-human-remains-found/article_eef6a330-20d0-11e5-8d64-1b1cc287e738.html?mode=jqm
Probably unrelated but made me pause. Winston-Salem is about 2 and 1/2 hours away from Fairmont. The timeline is what gets me "February 6th to June 26th" that's two days after Sara went missing.
ETA: on further inspection of other articles I think this can be ruled out as Sara.
The dates are intriguing. I can't find anyone else reported missing from the area around that time. Will be interesting to learn the identity of the person.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yep Han found it. In another article it states it was a Forsyth County missing person. Sorry to confuse!

Guys,

I have only popped in and out on this thread, and I know that you all know SO much more than I do about the circumstances/details about Sara's disappearance, so I am very humbly posting this. I am unable to be on WS much these days, as RL has ramped up at fever pitch, but I have always wanted to say something to you guys on this thread...I just have never felt I've had anything very useful to add. So this is my attempt to do a tiny something.

It's obvious how much effort and care you all have put forth for Sara. Bless you all. :heartbeat:

My post is two-fold: 1) to explain what I did when I felt utterly stuck on a previous case and 2) to bring Sara - who she is - front and center - as so many of you have so thoughtfully expressed wanting to continue to do.

Brainstorming/notes
So with that said, regarding #1 (above):

With one case I was following, I took notes (on my own) on the three most probable scenarios of why the person was missing. I did a "this supports this theory" brainstorming on those three possibilities - and I just let whatever hit flow on paper. Whenever a fact of the case hit my brain, I went back to add that into the section to support whichever of the three theories. I had a gut instinct about which theory was right from practically the beginning of this particular case (my gut was that the person left voluntarily), but I promised myself that I'd remain completely objective and not withhold anything - if something hit my brain that supported my least-favorite (the sad) options, I'd write those supporting arguments down. Between my job, family responsibilities and mundane stuff like doing the laundry (lol), it took about two weeks for my brain -- bit by bit -- to unclog (and then jot down) every single thing crammed into it that finally sifted to the forefront -- that fell into one of the three likely scenarios.

I was *shocked* at how much info I had actually gleaned, from following the case -- the brain is a mysterious thing, and we take in so much more than we consciously realize. The "stuff" that was shoved into my subconscious just needed time to shift to the forefront. Much of what was crammed in there were posted comments/facts/observations/photos, etc. from fellow WSers on the thread...and a few things were the nagging, tiny things I had noticed myself ~ but not fully processed.

Interestingly, the "brainstorming evidence" in this ^ particular case OVERWHELMINGLY backed up that the missing person took off on her own...and about two weeks later, she did indeed surface. :)

So...this #1 thing is sorta like a "go ahead -- try to prove it" method. I wouldn't really recommend laying this brainstorming method out on the thread (for several reasons), but it may provide clarity/insight, if you try this on your own.

Facts on Sara
But for the purposes of this thread, moving on to #2 (above): I *was* going to suggest that you guys may want to state facts about Sara. Who is Sara? What is really, truly known about her? Within TOS. I do not have a FB account, which is probably good, because I never seem to grasp the rules about FB. But here is what I mean, as far as the listing of "Things We KNOW About Sara" posts you can make, if this sounds good (I'm making these things up, below, as examples):

1) Sara bought a dog on (give the date) -- back up with legit link.
2) Sara's last twitter message was (quote the message) -- back up with link.
3) Sara's special interests were (list) -- back up with link.
Etc.

And the point of doing this? (Good question ;))...You may see patterns...You may discover something that could help you piece together something vital...you may have "A ha!" moments.

But at the very least, Sara will be highlighted - and maybe, just maybe, Sara will be understood more...and that seems like a good thing.

Thank you, Think3. This is a good idea. For those interested in mapping....

I don't think I can get past the evidence-free van in the wacky spot... close enough for someone to run home under the cover of darkness, and the phone ping in the exact opposite direction of that, with the house as a center point.

Something about that triangle just doesn't add up.

That's how I remember it. If I'm not mistaken they said it looked like the car was just parked, locked, and left. No signs of anything weird. I wonder what fingerprints were lifted from the steeering wheel etc.? Not that I have heard of them doing that but I would hope it would have been done.

So how did she disappear?

Abduction from stranger?
Abduction from someone close?
A runaway situation?

What are the majority of you thinking?

its the 1st two with out a doubt. because if she ran away why is her bank account not active? Did sara buy new clothing days before?? she worked at walmart it sell clothing.

If you have a bank account you need to have certain amount in order for it to stay open like 50$ or at least check it. So she couldn't taken all her money with some kinda of looking into her account. In order to get job you need a bank account, she had to spend something that week.. True, maybe its not about any money because its not the end game.

So to me she didn't just cut and run. she was cut down and whom ever is running in some kind of way. Maybe in plain in sight.

Also this case may have been taken to the DA, and because lack of evidence of a crime it they cant do anything right now. No crime to be missing at 18. Me personally i think its a professional person or a very good killer. I don't think the avg person in that area could pull this off without a few huge mistakes, its not common on any level this level of perfection. I just don't know. In my mind this young woman is gone in the past tense of not good. Might as well claim aliens abduction to the list.

This is one is too perfect. Remind me of a the military hostage retrieve , the one where they search and clear. Its ironic the location of everything. Some of it just madding and wanting wrap up into one, the outcome all spell out some kind retrieval, that price was sara and her wellbeing . I know if lived in the area, I be packing my belong and moving pronto. No help or anything for miles, somethigntellme this has happen before these kind of kid napping..

Maybe not local, but maybe a few counties over or states. "Perfection deserve practice" that is slogan i remember.

No news I see. No public pleas. So sad :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members