NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with this except Sara's mom was in the military and that points to a strict/organized household. I believe there was something else brewing such as a shock of having two parents to listen to instead of one dominant one. I feel Sara had a shock of the rules enforced in the new household along with her recent "adult" status in the world and maybe had to go to her stepmother to try to argue them, perhaps that led to something sinister. Who knows? Nothing in this case makes sense (as the old saying goes), either the FBI knows a great deal and has a lack of evidence to charge someone or we are left scratching our heads. Whatever the case, I am so angry for Sara. I'm angry at the injustice for her and angry that I feel like there is nothing I can do to help her...

I agree there's a big void here, it starts when she get off work that day. which is 10-16hrs of life of sara, if she going at a 7-8am work shift .. we dont know what time she got off..That's where the clock started ticking. I do think something happen that same day.. im 50/50 on the van kidnapping it can occur if a arguement happen in the morning hours( no proof of that)_.. I don't buy They all left at same time or any scenario of that nature. I have seen the roads map view and its too direct not see anything.

I know this surely ,every person in a car can see 5-8 mins in the distance driving. That road goes the same way for awhile , just one big line to a corner. But in 25 mins she is at work.. I do think Fbi knows everything,but at the same time,it could be more players in this, or could be they found something and waiting for a green light. I do agree it was a strict household, I knew that day one when I read the occupation of the family,.

One thing I learned is "People will admit to alot crazy things some down right personal image ruining, but they wont admit to murder". Its funny but true

Thank you Oldwindow I never thought about others traveling on that road. It would make sense that if Sara left voluntarily that she would be seen at that time if the stepmom is to be believed. In this case one also has to look at past behavior, so far we have no evidence at all that Sara would either have a reason to leave or have past behavior that suggests she leaves places often.
Further, not that it matters, I did contact Sheriff Sealey via FB and asked him if there are any updates in Sara's case, he responded that there are "no updates they can release at this moment". That leaves me some hope, however small,that there is more info than we are privy to at this moment. Perhaps with FBI they are picking up more clues than we know.

Ty. I think the sheriff quote means. "They have sensitive information on a working case or the power of this case is out of their hands and they are on a no say clause for safety of the case."

I think it will get solved as someone going to jail , but i don't know if Sara ever going to be found.

off Topic a lil bit I have said my feeling about areas like these with nothing out there in a safe up to date humane way. People do these thing because of these circumstances in these climates because no rural up dated safety.. Cases would be solved much faster or at least more less stressful, the human mind is advancing to unthinkable levels all the time. Even a speeding data lines( the line thing they put on the road to measure speed of cars in area for the roads). would have helped. It proves someone was there and time they was there.

I think Connie Graham was fired because she failed the polygraph. (MOO)

I think Connie Graham was fired because she failed the polygraph. (MOO)

could that polygraph (if she did take one) have to do more so with her direct job responsibilities than with this case?

could that polygraph (if she did take one) have to do more so with her direct job responsibilities than with this case?

Depends on the questions asked and who gave it to be honest. I don't think they would be asking about her job in a missing person case unless she was on the call during these hours.

Depends on the questions asked and who gave it to be honest. I don't think they would be asking about her job in a missing person case unless she was on the call during these hours.

Agreed. Also bumping for Sara!

Nothing says the questions were related to the missing person case (we are making the assumption that she even took the test). I don't think she could be fired without cause so that leads me to believe the cause was related to her job duties and not the case. Maybe during the course of the investigation she was found to have done something like misuse of the police dept. car that was discovered through surveillance video during Sara's case.

Sara decision to move in with her dad and step-mother may have had something to do with her wanting to start college in the area, which could have made this her first week of school.

Thoughts and prayers continue for her family on the West Coast, her brother, her friends in life and those who came to learn of her harmless friendly nature as she went missing last year, and for those who still look for her. This case will break and answers will come. For some reason, I truly believe it will. There's something about Sara that seems so strong. This would not sit well with her where ever she may be in body and soul.

No. The polygraph would have been administered to her because she was the last person to see Sara -- or at least claimed that she saw Sara -- as she left for work on the morning that the vehicle Sara drove was found abandoned (the van that was registered to her father, Robeson County (NC) Deputy Sheriff Hubert Graham).

Connie Graham knows something or someone having to do with Sara's disappearance. I am convinced of it. The FBI said several months ago that her arrest was imminent. They don't have enough evidence to arrest her, and they can't make her talk. I don't think Connie did "IT", but I think she knows who did, and I think she helped to conceal the evidence after the fact. (Although this is my opinion only.)

She was not obligated to take a poly (if she did in fact take one) so she must of either felt she had nothing to hide or felt she could deceive it. The FBI, in making that statement ( I like to see the link), is very unusual as they like to have their case all tidy and neat before an imminent arrest.

The whole Connie speculation angle is laden with potential. She worked with juveniles. Maybe Sara found out something and the teens and Connie shut her up. Who knows? It's not like we've never seen teens do things on behalf of their secret mentor/lovers. Pam Smart comes to mind.

The whole Connie speculation angle is laden with potential. She worked with juveniles. Maybe Sara found out something and the teens and Connie shut her up. Who knows? It's not like we've never seen teens do things on behalf of their secret mentor/lovers. Pam Smart comes to mind.

As mean stepmoms go, she would make for a scary one, given her job, her access and her exposure, that is if the speculation about Connie having knowledge of where Sara could be is correct. The chances of her trusting her life in the hands of impetus teens seems like it would have been unwise of somebody so adept, or the chances of Connie trusting anyone, for that matter.

I read this entire thread overnight. Sara I hope you are ok, but I'm sure you aren't. Please make yourself known so someone can find you. You deserve to be found.

<snip>The chances of her trusting her life in the hands of impetus teens seems like it would have been unwise of somebody so adept, or the chances of Connie trusting anyone, for that matter.
For the stepmother trust of this magnitude may be limited to a select few, not those by choice but those by blood.

for Sara:

What do you bet s
omeone's out there sleeping
Someone's awake and is out there creeping
Someone's out in the wild woods peeping

We'll never know

Into the wind they profess their love
Into the wind they confess their sins
Into the wind they fly away home.

Fly home

When morning comes some are still sleeping
Some are tired from a night of creeping
Some will reveal what they learned from peeping

When morning comes

In my opinion a poem is like a joke that's always in good taste and never to be taken too seriously.

for Sara:

What do you bet s
omeone's out there sleeping
Someone's awake and is out there creeping
Someone's out in the wild woods peeping

We'll never know

Into the wind they profess their love
Into the wind they confess their sins
Into the wind they fly away home.

Fly home

When morning comes some are still sleeping
Some are tired from a night of creeping
Some will reveal what they learned from peeping

When morning comes

In my opinion a poem is like a joke that's always in good taste and never to be taken too seriously.

Thank you for sharing this, Han, nice.

http://wbtw.com/2015/09/13/crews-investigating-body-found-in-robeson-county-sunday/

Body found and looks to be around ten miles north of Lumberton. Nothing confirmed as to an identity.

I haven't found any updates, but did find this about another missing woman from that area: http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/silver-alert-issued-for-missing-robeson-county-woman/article_e85d607f-c9d6-59f3-b5a4-e91a5c9e139f.html

Michelle Lee Chavis, 41, was last seen on the 300 block of McQueen Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members