NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No news I see. No public pleas. So sad :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I agree 100%.. I hope whomever did this is reading.. I want to say I hope her family that care are don't forget about her. The worst thing in the world is letting a loved one go with out funeral, not even a proper good bye.

The hearts of men is cold. we get up every morning to breath and a young ambitious beautiful woman like Sara has been killed/kidnapped every single day, its just a brutal cycle. We never stop to say this air smell like death, But her family is going to be saying that for the rest of their lives. Every morning they have to get up and say in their mind" this air smell like death of Sara Garham and hope and pray she is alive"

Nothing harder than burying a child. But I will say that not true anymore. nothing harder than knowing your child is dead or in bad way and cant bury them. no last good bye, that person who done this is out there to do it again to another family. Another woman/man." Im going disgress with this next statement.

I just think Sara deserved better, in her life and this case. It take a beavers to create a dam, but life it self created a dam before any beaver . Some may not understand that line but it not meant to be understood by everyone.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1231908#.VbGObSgo7MI

Here's a recent article out of Robeson County about a 35-year-old man with an inappropriate interest in young women the age of Sara. I'll let you read for yourself to see what happened. It was not reported as being investigated relative to Sara's disappearance but it might prove to be connected.

ETA: hope that fixed the link :)

I've been concerned about a scenario like that :(

I've been concerned about a scenario like that :(
Hmmm. Do you think? I guess that scenario would fit with the idea of an abduction. But with Connie's firing leaving the impression of some kind of involvement on her part it's harder to make this scenario work. I wish law enforcement would let us know why Connie was let go. And now I'm wondering if Huberts even still on the force. Sigh.

Just thought I'd leave the information for more experienced sleuthers than I.

Hmmm. Do you think? I guess that scenario would fit with the idea of an abduction. But with Connie's firing leaving the impression of some kind of involvement on her part it's harder to make this scenario work. I wish law enforcement would let us know why Connie was let go. And now I'm wondering if Huberts even still on the force. Sigh.

Just thought I'd leave the information for more experienced sleuthers than I.

I've had vaguely in the back of my mind the idea that there might have been (not surprisingly) friction between Sara and her stepmother, and that might have lead Sara to either turn to someone inappropriate who was apparently offering sympathy and/or take a risk she wouldn't normally have taken. I'm thinking along the lines of somebody saying they could get her a better job, and then steering her into sex work, or something similar. I don't have a clear theory and certainly don't know whether it's probable, just a concern in the back of my mind...

I've had vaguely in the back of my mind the idea that there might have been (not surprisingly) friction between Sara and her stepmother, and that might have lead Sara to either turn to someone inappropriate who was apparently offering sympathy and/or take a risk she wouldn't normally have taken. I'm thinking along the lines of somebody saying they could get her a better job, and then steering her into sex work, or something similar. I don't have a clear theory and certainly don't know whether it's probable, just a concern in the back of my mind...

Thats hard to image unless there's two cars. Not even a print in the van. I really don't like to talk in circles but this lead right back to her phone an pre agreement meeting verbal or otherwise. This guy has to be local and was local. I cant say, it to many direction or wire to cut in this case, le have cut the right ones.. the question which ones is correct.

Me personally I want to see video tape(or still images) of here leaving walmart to go home from work. there traffic light out there. Show us that, show us her clocking out of work that night(still images).This ends a lot speculations on people,.

Everyone got a murder motive in this one. This is turning to the old board game. "Clue" I just don't like it. not one bit.

They didn't say there were no fingerprints in the van. They said they didn't find anything significant. If the van had been wiped down, that would be significant. If it had only family member fingerprints, that's not interesting. That's what would be expected.

Another Wednesday has come and gone since Sara vanished 25 weeks ago and it seems we are no closer to answers. But one thing is becoming increasingly clear to me at least. The answers elude us because we are looking at a fiction. Old window has discussed that fiction; GigTu as well in a manner of speaking. I even wonder if the stepmother got tangled in the fiction when the truth was revealed.

Say for instance it could be clearly and convincingly demonstrated that the van was parked in the field before 6:30. Then it would be apparent Sara didn't leave at that time. Or if there was clear and convincing evidence the van was never parked at the home the night of February third. Just some simple things that could prove to be very pertinent if the evidence exists.

Meanwhile a hunter in Stallings North Carolina found dismembered human remains in a field a few days ago. Law enforcement would say nothing about the possible identity of the victim. The remains were sent to the crime lab. Stallings is two hours straight up interstate 74 from the field where Sara's van was found.

ETA: those remains have already been identified as those of a male homicide victim.

http://m.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/sbi-decomposed-body-found-barrel-homicide/nm8pg/

Can someone explain to me what is required to keep this thread open? And is it the same for all threads?

Can someone explain to me what is required to keep this thread open? And is it the same for all threads?

It's unusual for a thread to be closed. Typically, a "missing" thread will stay open until the person is located, and rather than being closed the thread is moved to the "located" section. If there was foul play, the thread will stay active until there us an arrest and through the trial. Even then, I don't think it gets closed, just the activity drops to nothing.

There are still very active threads on Jon Benet Ramsey.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Han, You can come in and "bump" the thread every once and a while to keep it near the top of the list. As Wyle_E said, threads don't get closed, they just drop down on the list.

I am so sad that this child has not been found yet. I'm not following any cases to closely at this time but this one is breaking my heart.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How do they know if it significant or not.? That my thing any print in that van is evidence for the case or a said lead. Even Sara own prints;. Its proves she was driving it prove whom ever was in the car at one point in time.

The things is thats odd is . she brought up some movie the little mermaid or a quote about it, Now i went out tried to find the movie and found a copy.. Her father must be the king in the movie who love his daughter. As a matter of fact, I find whole thing ironic. The Story is pretty much spot on to this one, even down to the friend who speak to her last.

Maybe im losing my mind. Do any one feel the same way.

How do they know if it significant or not.? That my thing any print in that van is evidence for the case or a said lead. Even Sara own prints;. Its proves she was driving it prove whom ever was in the car at one point in time.

The things is thats odd is . she brought up some movie the little mermaid or a quote about it, Now i went out tried to find the movie and found a copy.. Her father must be the king in the movie who love his daughter. As a matter of fact, I find whole thing ironic. The Story is pretty much spot on to this one, even down to the friend who speak to her last.

Maybe im losing my mind. Do any one feel the same way.

I was wondering too if Sarah saw parallels with her own life and the Disney story. So, fwiw, I don't think you are losing your mind. ; )

Just giving a small bump to Ms. Sara. :bump:
I've been spending time in the "Missing but not forgotten" threads lately,particularly Cindy Moore who disappeared May 23, 1985 and at least once a day I think to myself, "Is Sara going to be here one day?" Is someone going to read about her in that part of Websleuths in 10 years?
I can only hope with everything I have in me that it will not be the case. No new information has been released.......no rumors leaked......... no statements... no pleas.
Sara I hope you're safe and if not I hope those who are responsible for endangering you are brought to justice soon.

I was wondering too if Sarah saw parallels with her own life and the Disney story. So, fwiw, I don't think you are losing your mind. ; )

That or she knew she was to go missing or harmed and she left clues that none would expect. . I dont know but some thing is telling she may have.

I'm also trying understand why the back hatch was open on the van. If she didn't hit anything, That if she was driving. I have seen the map there's nothing close to this woods but highway.Am i wrong to think she wasn't driving that day alone

<snip> I'm also trying understand why the back hatch was open on the van. If she didn't hit anything, That if she was driving. <snip> Am i wrong to think she wasn't driving that day alone

There was almost nothing reported that could lead one to believe Sara wasn't alone that day. One news source did report that 'the family was leaving' but most reports said 'Sara was leaving' or 'Sara was seen leaving.' Of course those reports may all come from one person.

For those of you who think the scene was carefully staged and no abduction took place, why do you think law enforcement treated it as an abduction for six days and mounted a large scale ground search? Wouldn't they also recognize a staged scene?

If you think the father hadn't been staying at home in the nights leading up to Sara's disappearance, why wouldn't he report that fact to the police since it would indicate tension in his relationship to the stepmother that could have affected Sara's relationship with her as well?

That or she knew she was to go missing or harmed and she left clues that none would expect. . I dont know but some thing is telling she may have.
I suppose it could be leaving clues. It seems more like a state of mind that was being reflected in what she said.

There was almost nothing reported that could lead one to believe Sara wasn't alone that day. One news source did report that 'the family was leaving' but most reports said 'Sara was leaving' or 'Sara was seen leaving.' Of course those reports may all come from one person.

For those of you who think the scene was carefully staged and no abduction took place, why do you think law enforcement treated it as an abduction for six days and mounted a large scale ground search? Wouldn't they also recognize a staged scene?

If you think the father hadn't been staying at home in the nights leading up to Sara's disappearance, why wouldn't he report that fact to the police since it would indicate tension in his relationship to the stepmother that could have affected Sara's relationship with her as well?

I suppose it could be leaving clues. It seems more like a state of mind that was being reflected in what she said.

my reply to qoutes

1Qt
Everyone a suspect in murder/ or missing person cases like this. ( I don't know if this is murder ok Just making a general statement) you hold your best chances for freedom close to your chest. He is not going blabb that 1st. Maybe he did to the FBI, but local police, I highly doubt it. He doesn't need too because, its his best chance for freedom. In cases like this the stepmother and all of that jazz, is the least his concern imho.I think it could be a mix of things, who did this is not a dull knife or Suffering from A.D. but a very sharp , smart person. I honestly think this missing case is just overkill with perfection. For the all facts that have been presented rightfully so, with so very little information.

2qt

Which is screaming for help no matter how we slice it. When someone is screaming for help its a clue to that something is wrong or they found whole a lot of money and cant carry it all. I find it ironic its playing out how the movie did in a way. But a lot people in trouble have the same state of mind, they say small thing we might just pass or laugh to in distance unknowingly, but this is why crime happen with them. They might need the help or trying to want better from some one or themselves.

3rd Qt

I think it was a strict household, it may have seem nice to the parents and neighbors because values and moral rules the day.. But some seem to forget those this have to be learned and how they are learned are not always the same. That doesn't mean abuse but it does mean struggling to cope. Perspective is the thing here. She cried for help. In a blog on the internet some where. I guess this were the sharks come in if this little mermaid movie.

The question is who is the shark and were,why did it attack. Was there a chases. Van door hatch was open? Its a huge maybe

My first thought to the unlocked back hatch and the scene itself is that Sara may have been in the car but not when it was left there. I feel (don't ask why just imo) that she was either placed somewhere else before or there was a switch-off where someone else picked up her body and left to some unknown location. I feel crazy even typing that but it's how I feel so there ya go. The reason I suspect this for some reason goes back to the prior charges on officers who were arrested in the same county. Two of them were charged with kidnapping a suspect to Virginia Beach in a van. For some reason it has always stuck in the back of my mind.

3rd Qt

I think it was a strict household, it may have seem nice to the parents and neighbors because values and moral rules the day.. But some seem to forget those this have to be learned and how they are learned are not always the same. That doesn't mean abuse but it does mean struggling to cope. Perspective is the thing here. She cried for help. In a blog on the internet some where. I guess this were the sharks come in if this little mermaid movie.

I would agree with this except Sara's mom was in the military and that points to a strict/organized household. I believe there was something else brewing such as a shock of having two parents to listen to instead of one dominant one. I feel Sara had a shock of the rules enforced in the new household along with her recent "adult" status in the world and maybe had to go to her stepmother to try to argue them, perhaps that led to something sinister. Who knows? Nothing in this case makes sense (as the old saying goes), either the FBI knows a great deal and has a lack of evidence to charge someone or we are left scratching our heads. Whatever the case, I am so angry for Sara. I'm angry at the injustice for her and angry that I feel like there is nothing I can do to help her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member