NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we did discuss in thread 1 about who had seen/talked to her last the night before, and found a report she texted with a friend in Texas at about 6:30p the night before. I will go look up the link tomorrow; I'm having trouble with search on my phone.

I think we did discuss in thread 1 about who had seen/talked to her last the night before, and found a report she texted with a friend in Texas at about 6:30p the night before. I will go look up the link tomorrow; I'm having trouble with search on my phone.

That's true, I remember now she had a phone call from her best friend in Texas the night before. And she watched television with her father. In fact it was the sheriffs office contacted the best friend. So they have a record of the call I would imagine.

View attachment 70658

These are the cell towers. There was one closer to her van. So either she didn't have the phone on in the car, or she never made it outside the range of the tower closer to her house with her cell phone on.

So it seems no one can prove she even left the house, her pings don't prove that she left the area around her house, her car never made it anywhere with a camera. The van was clean of her belongings and called in only a few hours after her disappearance.
In all your questions, please also these very important observations.

Her friend from Texas said she got a call from the sheriffs office the afternoon that Sara went missing because she was the last one to talk to Sara the day before. I would like to know what time that was. It might explain some things.

I may have missed this conversation.... has it ever specified exactly who saw Sara leave? I've been reviewing MSM reports, and only saw this:

"The Grahams left home for work at the same time, he said."

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/cri...4e0-9d3e-5537-a589-9db87fd6cb1c.html?mode=jqm

Which Grahams? Just Dad Graham and StepMom Graham? Dad and Sara? StepMom and Sara? Dad, Stepmom and Sara? It 'implies' Sara and parents, but it's actually pretty vague and could be taken a lot of different ways. Sneaky people are good and this sort of word twisting.

I may have missed this conversation.... has it ever specified exactly who saw Sara leave? I've been reviewing MSM reports, and only saw this:

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/cri...4e0-9d3e-5537-a589-9db87fd6cb1c.html?mode=jqm

Which Grahams? Just Dad Graham and StepMom Graham? Dad and Sara? StepMom and Sara? Dad, Stepmom and Sara? It 'implies' Sara and parents, but it's actually pretty vague and could be taken a lot of different ways. Sneaky people are good and this sort of word twisting.

I took that to perhaps have been in order to not tip off anyone of what may have been seen of her exact direction, when, and by whom, as the van moved around, but that's a just vague guess.

This seems pretty clear to me. It's referring to all the Grahams dad, mom, and Sarah. I read the article, the whole article, and it seems more clear in context.

Her friend from Texas said she got a call from the sheriffs office the afternoon that Sara went missing because she was the last one to talk to Sara the day before. I would like to know what time that was. It might explain some things.

How did the sheriff know she was the last person SG talked to? I am going to assume that she is on one of her parent's phone plans and they were able to look up her activity. I don't think LE could have got the records that fast from the phone company. jmo.

Also, regarding the clothing. I am also going to assume her blue work vest was not found in the van or at home since that is the only clothing description given. And considering it is not something she is likely to wear anywhere besides work, it would be smart for LE to ask the public to keep an eye out for the blue vest within a few hundred mile radius. In trash cans, on the side of the road, rest areas, etc.. Although it is probably too late for that bolo.
Did LE check Walmart video to see if she always wore it? Or did she carry it in? FYI I have never seen an employee wearing one arriving or leaving the store. I would think policy would be you weren't supposed to put it on until you were on the clock. Jmo

I took that to perhaps been in order to not tip off anyone of what may have been seen of her exact direction, when, and by whom as the van moved around, but that's a just vague guess.

I don't understand this comment.

What did you take to have been?

How did the sheriff know she was the last person SG talked to? I am going to assume that she is on one of her parent's phone plans and they were able to look up her activity. I don't think LE could have got the records that fast from the phone company. jmo.

Her friend didn't say. She only said the county sheriffs office called because she was the last one to talk to Sara.

This seems pretty clear to me. It's referring to all the Grahams dad, mom, and Sarah. I read the article the whole article and it seems more clear In context.
I don't know if I find it odd, or funny, that we view things completely opposite in almost every example.

I would really like to see where that's written. I've been looking everywhere, and the first time it was mentioned here in WS (thread #1, post #100), it came out of nowhere and was never linked to a quote or any other commentary. Can you please post the link?

Also, regarding the clothing. I am also going to assume her blue work vest was not found in the van or at home since that is the only clothing description given. And considering it is not something she is likely to wear anywhere besides work, it would be smart for LE to ask the public to keep an eye out for the blue vest within a few hundred mile radius. In trash cans, on the side of the road, rest areas, etc.. Although it is probably too late for that bolo.
Did LE check Walmart video to see if she always wore it? Or did she carry it in? FYI I have never seen an employee wearing one arriving or leaving the store. I would think policy would be you weren't supposed to put it on until you were on the clock. Jmo

You said more here in one post than most people do in a lifetime. Thank you.

I would really like to see where that's written. I've been looking everywhere, and the first time it was mentioned here in WS, it came out of nowhere and was never linked to a quote or any other commentary. Can you please post the link?

Well if you would really like I will get you the whole quote, the source, and the name but I don't have it right now.

Well if you would really like I will get you the whole quote, the source, and the name but I don't have it right now.
Yes please. Link and quote would be great. Thanks Han. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1