NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Han is correct. There was a reference somewhere to a friend of Sara's making such statements. Also, that same friend also stated on her FB that a Texas Ranger called her and that they wanted to look at her (friend's) cellphone and download all info and that she consented. I am trying to find the link.

You said more here in one post than most people do in a lifetime. Thank you.

Thank you Han Solo. ;) I've been digging through webpages, and from what I can find employees are supposed to remove their vests when they are not on the clock. If I find a link that is not a retail forum discussing the policy then I'll post it.

Do we know the phone carrier? Who paid the bill?

I can log in to my account right now and see recent activity as recent as up to an hour ago. I can also view the other phones lines' activity that are paid for on my bill. Any one with the user name and password could view it. Two people have the log in to my phone account.

Han is correct. There was a reference somewhere to a friend of Sara's making such statements. Also, that same friend also stated on her FB that a Texas Ranger called her and that they wanted to look at her (friend's) cellphone and download all info and that she consented. I am trying to find the link.
The mods removed the post. We aren't supposed to link facebook pages, but I did, and it was zapped.

Thank you Han Solo. ;) I've been digging through webpages, and from what I can find employees are supposed to remove their vests when they are not on the clock. If I find a link that is not a retail forum discussing the policy then I'll post it.
Did we also determine it was rather chilly that morning? Sara would have possibly been wearing a jacket.

Yeah. Remove thy vest-that's what they counsel FEMA peeps to do when they go to lunch too lol.

from what I sent?
I think you are allowed to post info you get by talking to the sheriff's office on fb. I'm talking about a post several pages back that I made. It had a link to the friends fb page.

Can a link to Facebook be sent on private message?

I don't know Sara so no idea what her normal habits are. I do know lots of Walmart employees and none that I know wear that vest off Walmart property. They take it off in the parking lot before getting in the vehicle, and put it on in the parking lot before going to their shift. But like with anything, people do different things, so I would like to know if her habit is to wear it from home to work, and from work to home.

So very little information to go here. I hope that means LE has a suspicion, trying to see if a theory holds water, something as to the reason it's so quiet.

http://triciamayokolb.tumblr.com/

from this link:

triciamayokolb:

PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY FRIEND Her name is Sara she was last seen by her family before she went to work this morning but she never made it there. She lives in Fairmont North Carolina so if you know anybody there let them know to look for her or if they have seen anything contact me. She is about 5’4” and has a tattoo starting on her foot wrapping up her leg of flowers on a vine. Her tumblr is the-little-madam-herself and mine is triciamayokolb PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP US

Han-you see what a catalyst you are? You rock. Thank you for being here.

We'd be lost without her, agreed. Han, I've never seen these formats before, can you make sense of them for me, if that isn't asking too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1