NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't found anything. Also the Sheriff took her missing poster off of his cover photo on FB. With her disappearance coming up on one year, I was hoping there would be something in the media.

Wow, it has been almost a year! Not a vigil planned either?!??!??

And then this morning... (!)

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I plan on reading all 140 pages of posts for sweet young Sara. This is the first I have heard anything about her on MSM since I moved to Raleigh last March, but I am glad that her case is getting some attention, and I hope and pray she will be found.

In a 7 a.m. press conference today at the Sheriff’s Office, the $5,000 reward was announced and then FBI investigators and deputies headed to the Fairmont area where Graham disappeared, stopping motorists and handing out fliers with her photograph and that of the vehicle she was driving.

“Her location is secondary only to if she’s OK,” Hubert Graham told The Robesonian last February. “… This would be worthwhile just to hear those words, “I’m all right.”

The FBI joined the effort in March and began circulating a missing-person poster. News of Graham’s disappearance spread throughout the country as reports from people saying they’ve seen Graham came in from Florida, Georgia and Tennessee.

There are no persons of interest in Graham’s disappearance at this point.

web1_sara-graham-missing-poster.jpg

http://robesonian.com/news/84046/reward-offered-in-graham-case

In a 7 a.m. press conference today at the Sheriff’s Office, the $5,000 reward was announced and then FBI investigators and deputies headed to the Fairmont area where Graham disappeared, stopping motorists and handing out fliers with her photograph and that of the vehicle she was driving.

“Her location is secondary only to if she’s OK,” Hubert Graham told The Robesonian last February. “… This would be worthwhile just to hear those words, “I’m all right.”

The FBI joined the effort in March and began circulating a missing-person poster. News of Graham’s disappearance spread throughout the country as reports from people saying they’ve seen Graham came in from Florida, Georgia and Tennessee.

There are no persons of interest in Graham’s disappearance at this point.

web1_sara-graham-missing-poster.jpg

http://robesonian.com/news/84046/reward-offered-in-graham-case

I hope someone comes forward or more facts become known to help find Sara.

I don't under stand why the mention that her step mom was fired after 23 years at her job. What does that have to do with Sara being missing??

Interview With Sara's Father - One Year Anniversary

“I guess some people say, no news is good news, but no news is exactly what it is," said Sara's father Hubert Graham, who works for the Robeson County Sheriff's Office. “With time, you get a lot more time to think about what ifs, and what could have happened, so it is a lot harder in that regard.”

“I’m still sitting, waiting by the phone," Hubert Graham said. "Like, when you get phone calls from strange numbers, you answer it, and for me, I’m expecting to hear someone say, 'Sara’s here,' or it be Sara and say she’s alright.”

“Hopefully it will make somebody want to come forward and, at least, say something," Hubert Graham said. "I’s bad to say that, but that’s how the world works.”

http://m.wmbfnews.com/wmbfnews/db_330822/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=4pFd85ZY

$5000 reward offered in the case of Sarah Graham missing from North Carolina

Some more news and video at the link.

http://wncn.com/2016/02/03/new-reward-being-offered-1-year-after-nc-teen-girl-vanished-officials-say/
Sounds as though employment for her father may have changed, imo, from that article a couple times mentioned"at that time"

quote--However, there was no sign of Graham and her family has still not had contact with her. Sara’s father Hubert at the time was 16 year veteran of the sheriff’s department.

Meanwhile, in March, Sealey fired Connie Graham, Sara Graham’s step-mother, from her job as a juvenile division detective after 23 years with the agency.

Hubert Graham’s employment status with the department was unchanged at that time.

I don't under stand why the mention that her step mom was fired after 23 years at her job. What does that have to do with Sara being missing??

Unless this thread was scrubbed, you should be able to go back and ready why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member