NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

The penalty should be LWOP at the bare minimum. Castration wouldn't work they would still have a twisted brain and would use something else. Full lobotamy that left them blubbering idiots maybe.

Then they'd use our tax dollars to take care of them. I say let 'em rot in a field after they're disected. Let student doctors & nurses work on their cadavars. Enough of them having rights! Don't their victims have the right not to be raped? Or sold? Or enslaved? Or murdered? Where the hell are the victims rights anymore? OMGosh I need to go for a run. This case has really hit home for me. Such a sad sad situation. Antoinette, I hope you rot...I hope that crack stuff rots right through your face and forms a branding across your forehead stating "I sold my daughter into prostitution"...low life scum!

I would imagine they could have multi-uses where this case is concerned. Both arms seems strange.

Maybe the person drawing her blood couldn't quite find the vein on one arm, so they used the other. I hope they broke off a few needles in the creature, while they were at it.

Yep, I still try to figure out why AD called LE on that day and at that time to report Shaniya missing. Did she know she was not coming back? She was still alive at that time. Surely Biodad was not expected that early in the morning.
Was she trying to set up MaM? Somehow I do not think that this was the first time MaM was making a delivery.

I'm thinking she had regret of what she had done but found herself in the catch 22 situation because if she spilled all the beans, she was implicating herself. She wasn't remorseful enough to try to save her daughter from harm. That's the bottom line.

the spokesperson.

If you go back to the first couple of days when Shaniya went missing she (theresa chance) was so flip when talking about this child, I wanted to come thru the tv and smack her silly....I can't find the vids, but I remember she was saying,,by all accounts the child looked well taken care of as though she was not worried at all.....I trully thought it was just me being very sensitive, having just gone thru (with you guys) little Shannon being found.....Now I know it wasn't just me....If you all remember her tone when she was saying there was no rush to worry,,,(my words only),While I am on pins and needles,,,to want this child found like yesterday...,I almost fell out of the chair...This does NOT surprise me ....Knowing that this LE county will not be prosecuting this case,,,I hope the next media person shows more compassion and thought before the presser. Thanks guys,,,rant over:twocents:

Here is another post about the Bolo but cant find it anywhere in the article and I know I read it as well:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4440279&postcount=127"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9[/ame]

can anyone fill me in or provide links to Shaniya's fathers situation? What happened with his wife? Does he have other kids?

Thanks

I would imagine they could have multi-uses where this case is concerned. Both arms seems strange.

Last time I had blood drawn they did both arms. The first arm they could not get enough blood. So she stuck me again the other arm.

Can't they just do a saliva swab to do that tho?

Yes, it's my understanding they can do that also. I'm guessing but, I would think this LE crew has done it all to make sure they have the right people behind bars.

hi guys its 9.20 am here in the land of oz and I've just caught up.....Iam so so so sad......this poor sweet darling who had everything going for her....

and I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.....It is time for the political correct do gooders in this world to take a back seat now and let common sense prevail if human society is not going to go back into evolution and we become nothing more than animals again and not having any control on instincts.....

By this I mean......stricter sentences for child molestors or castration ....I do not beleive this so called rehabilitation works.....it is bulldung.......and yes I do understand that in the majority of cases these people have also been sexually molested as children.....in fact I think the sexual molestation of children is the cause of so many criminal acts in this world.......be it they become extremely violent, serial rapists, serial killers and yes I know not all of these people have been sexually abused as kids but starting reading, reading reading....the MAJORITY HAVE....

with regards to drug addicts I have read that something like 98% of heroin addicts have been abused as kids.......

and the fact is out there as well that alot (not all !!!!) of people who have been abused go on to abuse children.........

and for you paeditricans, psychologists reading this.........you can not tell me that the cases of kids/adults you see who have been sexually abused do not have some form of psychiatric problems..........ok lets get blunt, they do.....how could they not.....

no time for the do gooders to take a back seat and we need to start putting processes in to stop the cycle.......like I said castration, these women not keep having child after child and moving from man to man.......heroin addicts get free methadone........instead of giving money to these women and giving them an incentive to pop more kids......why not a money incentive NOT TO!!!!.........free pill as well.....

I dont know how the US system works.....but in Australia they were giving $5000 to women to have a baby........of course this has backfired and we now have a generation of young single mums who bought plasmas but have children they cant look after....

over here it is actually more beneficial money wise to become a single mum and live on the single mums pension than to go to work..........

hence lots of young girls getting pregnant and starting the cycle of going from man to man with these poor kids.....

I do think your drug problem with this meth is destroying your country.....it has just started over here and it is getting scary.....

the politicians need to start coming up with some answers and let the do gooders stay in the corner and stop giving these women back there kids if it is not good for them.........there are millions of couples on huge adoption lists........time to go back to thinking like the 50s and 60s I think

Hey fellow Aussie!
Re: incentive NOT to have babies, I do believe they tried to do this somewhere. They were offering a decent payout for women to have their tubes tied to prevent any further pg's.
Dont know if its still going on , or if the human rights activists put a stop to it. But I think its a brilliant idea.
That way, if they got their lives in order, and got to a place where they really did want to have a baby that they COULD care for, they could just have the procedure reversed.
I'm so tired of these activists caring more about the rights of scumbags, than the children they give birth to.
JMO

Yes, it's my understanding they can do that also. I'm guessing but, I would think this LE crew has done it all to make sure they have the right people behind bars.
Yeah, well, I'd love to stick a needle in her arm as well, only it wouldn't be to draw blood..............

Hi mysticrose, I would be surprised if Shaniya wasn't passed off to another perp who in fact killed her. I would like to help sleuth this and have a couple of people in mind in fact but would really like to see more info on what they were looking for exactly - I will look for articles as well.

MOO is that there will be more charges to come.

I was thinking the same thing but have to log off for the night & won't be back on until tomorrow after work. Hope you all can find some more info on that 60 yr. old man bolo etc. Good luck sleuthers. Keep the faith (if you can in this trying hour).

Here is another post about the Bolo but cant find it anywhere in the article and I know I read it as well:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

There was a poster on earlier today from WS that turned in a 60 yr. old man, I thought. I'll go look for the post.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, I haven't found the post yet from the WS'er but I did find this. Check out this post.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4440366&highlight=year+man#post4440366

The truth here may be that those people will do nothing because they do not value her life any more than she did Shaniya's.

jmoo

When the press was interviewing the aunt (Y) of the momster, she said "Oh, she didn't have anything to do with this",,,we all have her back,,did they all dislike or hate the poor little girl,,,,,,,Not one tear from the mother of the momster nor the aunt,,,for the life of this precious little girl.....Cold, cold people.

Yep, I still try to figure out why AD called LE on that day and at that time to report Shaniya missing. Did she know she was not coming back? She was still alive at that time. Surely Biodad was not expected that early in the morning.
Was she trying to set up MaM? Somehow I do not think that this was the first time MaM was making a delivery.

I completely agree with this. For some reason, MAM as the actual sex perp isn't sitting with me. Hmmm, maybe he is. I think he's a low life drug dealing out for a quick buck and thought it would be quick cash. Then again, maybe I'm way off base here. His record says nothing at all about child victims. That's what makes me think he was a go-between. Did Antoinette have a drug debt she owed? Could Mario have taken Shaniya to settle the score? Maybe he admitted to taking Shaniya but is pleading innocent to the charge of kidnapping b/c he had permission from the mother to take her. It's so hard sifting through info like this and figuring out who is exactly guilty of what b/c they're all scum and are all guilty of one thing or another. I say since Shaniya was obviously murdered, whomever she was around including her momster should be tried & convicted equally. Hopefully her tiny body is like an ancient tomb - holding valuable dna information for the forensic pathologist & scientists to find! May they burn in hell for all of eternity! Rest in peace little Shaniya!

Jane Velez Mitchell is going to be coming on soon & I think she is going to be covering Shaniya tonight.

Can someone tell me whether or not Shaniya was with MAM when he left the hotel?

If you go back to the first couple of days when Shaniya went missing she (theresa chance) was so flip when talking about this child, I wanted to come thru the tv and smack her silly....I can't find the vids, but I remember she was saying,,by all accounts the child looked well taken care of as though she was not worried at all.....I trully thought it was just me being very sensitive, having just gone thru (with you guys) little Shannon being found.....Now I know it wasn't just me....If you all remember her tone when she was saying there was no rush to worry,,,(my words only),While I am on pins and needles,,,to want this child found like yesterday...,I almost fell out of the chair...This does NOT surprise me ....Knowing that this LE county will not be prosecuting this case,,,I hope the next media person shows more compassion and thought before the presser. Thanks guys,,,rant over:twocents:

Now I looked at that interview differently. I saw it as the police were playing it down so as Mario didn't run any deeper away so as Shaniya could never be found. In most cases the criminal may be following the news so they did what they needed to do and it worked as Mario either turned himself in or the police found him. Not sure which story is accurate at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000