Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/3/flPBRlBYmTU

from this part two of the news conference... thank you PattyG..

my GOSH!!!!!!

This family is in pain and had no clue this could happen.. I PRAY for this family!!!! They are in a pain most of us will never know! And I don't think at all that they were negligent in the cause of this pain! Rather they were duped by a psychopath...

While Cindy and George Anthony are not yet ready to admit it... THEY WERE TOO. Duped by someone they trusted.

The only difference.. is that this family is willing to admit it... no covering of the asses here... at all.

Maybe....when dad decided to allow momster to play mommy...the aunt or dad withdrew Shaniya from school since she wasn't going to be living in that district anymore.

I thought the pictures they revealed from the hotel were of him leaving with her since they were not on the first floor.
I know we talked about that quite a bit here, but I hadn't heard any media confirmation that it had changed from "arriving". Nancy also said "arriving" tonight. So I'm confused!

I thought the pictures they revealed from the hotel were of him leaving with her since they were not on the first floor.
It was speculation as to what floor they were on, I thought. There only appears to be one button on the keypad, so I always figured they were on the bottom floor.

Was the idea that they were leaving proven?

http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx

I don't know how to give the actual link but just type his name.

Could not find any connection to MAM (there may be but I couldn't find any). Also we have good old Dustrus arrested on the same day as MAM and once again couldn't find any connection back to MAM.

The surname McNeill seems to be fairly popular in the area and if one does a search on this surname in the Fayetteville Police Reports from January 01/09 to today, it returns 58 incidents for this surname and various and sundry first names.

Not saying there may not be a connection - just that I didn't find one.

Welcome to WS by the way.

LE claims to have video of MAM leaving with a live Shaniya. As far as I know, that video hasn't been released.

Nancy's saying McNeill left the hotel with an alive Shaniya. Did I miss something ~ has it been proven today while I was at work she was alive and with McNeill? :waitasec:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/autopsy-planned-body-believed-shaniya-davis/story?id=9104599

"Police today said they believe Shaniya was alive when she left the hotel."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/17/north.carolina.girl.dead/

"The investigation at this point indicates that Shaniya Davis was alive at the time she left the Sanford hotel," police said in the statement Tuesday."

It was speculation as to what floor they were on, I thought. There only appears to be one button on the keypad, so I always figured they were on the bottom floor.

Was the idea that they were leaving proven?
I was just going by what Nancy said about McNeill leaving with a "live" Shaniya and wanted to know if I'd missed the news. :)

I know this is farfetched, but do we know the blanket in the trash and the blanket she's in aren't the same?

I'm envisioning a scenario where perhaps McNeill, realizing what he's done and in a panic, drives back to the trailer with Shaniya still in the car. He brings her back, realizes she can't be revived and dumps the smelly blanket. He then drives her out and dumps her in the kudzu.

Would the police presence have been too much at that point? The blanket with feces still bothers me. I could see him wanting to dump the blanket while driving around figuring out what to do.

I know we talked about that quite a bit here, but I hadn't heard any media confirmation that it had changed from "arriving". Nancy also said "arriving" tonight. So I'm confused!
I heard her say 'leaving".

Also, IIRC the media had stated para ----> they had footage of her leaving but would not state in what condition

It must just be really strict here. You can't take a child to school, get insured, take them to a doctor, anything unless you have something stating you have custody, or that you are given by permission by the person who does.

Honest question though- if you have the birth certificate and there are no records that say otherwise (like previous enrollment) what custody papers do parents that have not had a custody battle in court have?

"According to the surveillance tape, Shaniya was with McNeill at the Comfort Suites hotel on Bragg Street in Sanford at 6:11 a.m. Chance said today that police know that McNeill left the hotel with Shaniya at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said police don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that time."

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

Is AD's sister name Brenda or Barbara? Anybody got a link to what her name actually is?

Am confused as usual .....

I have not seen anything anywhere as to who had legal custody of this precious girl. Judging from her last name( her birth mother) the bio dad was apparently not even on the birth certificate. We know for sure that the aunt Carey by her own admission did not have legal custody.
Maybe only AD was the legal caretaker of Shaniya. And she could jerk the Lockharts around to her heart's content.
rotterdam
She most likely did do just that jerk him around, and he seems like such a nice guy he wanted that child and adored her.
where some men after a one night would say go fly a kite, find me....and she could not afford to get a test done to trap him, or to find him....but he was a "Good Guy"
You were right, Only Ad was her legal guardian.

IIRC, the pictures they showed were of them in the hotel (arriving). They have not released any photos of them leaving. However, the police stated that they saw them leaving and that Shaniya was with him.

"According to the surveillance tape, Shaniya was with McNeill at the Comfort Suites hotel on Bragg Street in Sanford at 6:11 a.m. Chance said today that police know that McNeill left the hotel with Shaniya at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said police don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that time."

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

There is another link more recent from today that said police reported that she was alive when she left the Hotel.

This is why we really need a forum to keep things in order.

Could not find any connection to MAM (there may be but I couldn't find any). Also we have good old Dustrus arrested on the same day as MAM and once again couldn't find any connection back to MAM.

The surname McNeill seems to be fairly popular in the area and if one does a search on this surname in the Fayetteville Police Reports from January 01/09 to today, it returns 58 incidents for this surname and various and sundry first names.

Not saying there may not be a connection - just that I didn't find one.

Welcome to WS by the way.

Many thanks for checking. I checked to see who was arrested today and found him. I just pray that whoever is responsible gets their day...that poor angel did not deserve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns