NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard her say 'leaving".

Also, IIRC the media had stated para ----> they had footage of her leaving but would not state in what condition

I had heard later on that they stated Shaniya was alive when she left. Now I have to find the link. :(

ETA: I am WRONG. I have what you have "not sure of condition".

OK, someone asked if MAM was seen leaving with the girl and NG sidestepped the question. What the heck?

Brenda is the sister; Barbara is the Park Manager.

Thanks Patty G. ... I seem to be slowly losing my mind on this night. Thanks for pointing out that Shaniya was known to be alive when she left the hotel with MAM and also thanks for straightening me out on the AD sister.

I cannot find a link tonight to save myself.

It must just be really strict here. You can't take a child to school, get insured, take them to a doctor, anything unless you have something stating you have custody, or that you are given by permission by the person who does.

It's way different here. My daughter is 12 and her father and I divorced when she was 2. We share legal and physical custody, but I can honestly say I've never been asked a single question when I enrolled her in daycare, or school, or took her to a doctor. No one ever asked for paperwork or permission from dad for anything. And vice versa. Her dad is the one who took her for orthodontic care, enrolled her in summer camp, all kinds of stuff. No one ever asked for my permission either. Same with airline flights. He takes her, I take her, whichever. Only one time has anyone ever asked a question about custody or the other parent, and that is when I applied for a passport for her. They did demand his presence then, but that's the only time.

Which is kind of scary when I think about it.

I had heard later on that they stated Shaniya was alive when she left. Now I have to find the link. :(

It was posted earlier in this thread or towards the end of the previous thread - okay, I know I posted it so I will help search ...

I know I am losing my mind now!!

Time of death will be able to tell if it was MAM.......if she was passed off to someone else and killed later........

Dr Glass...........momster not crying her eyes out......listed the menu in jail
voice changes on 911 and not sincere....acting.......
Shaniya's legs are defensive action

Sgt. Penzone:
Disgusting case, another crime scene, not murdered where she was dumped

Family members sold drugs and used drugs

It's way different here. My daughter is 12 and her father and I divorced when she was 2. We share legal and physical custody, but I can honestly say I've never been asked a single question when I enrolled her in daycare, or school, or took her to a doctor. No one ever asked for paperwork or permission from dad for anything. And vice versa. Her dad is the one who took her for orthodontic care, enrolled her in summer camp, all kinds of stuff. No one ever asked for my permission either. Same with airline flights. He takes her, I take her, whichever. Only one time has anyone ever asked a question about custody or the other parent, and that is when I applied for a passport for her. They did demand his presence then, but that's the only time.

Which is kind of scary when I think about it.

Same here!

I saw that, too. Shaniya was alive when MAM left the hotel with her at 7:30. I don't know where the link is either, but it was an official police source.

But police said this morning that Shaniya was alive when she left a Sanford hotel a week ago.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/17/952898

might I also add in this same post that I am not a subscriber to any guilt on the part of the father's side. I feel they were duped... just like the Grandparents of Caylee Anthony (although they have yet to come to terms with it)

Any possibility that MAM stopped at the hotel just to clean up or simply use the restroom? 30-45 minutes seems long for a pit stop, but I'm just trying to think of scenarios where the hotel stop was not to meet a john or to stop by in a checked-in room.

It was speculation as to what floor they were on, I thought. There only appears to be one button on the keypad, so I always figured they were on the bottom floor.

Was the idea that they were leaving proven?

Im guessing, no. But NG guest a reporter said that she was told that she was alive when they left the hotel. Also someone here had a up/close picture of the elevator which had #3 on the door frame.

Sorry if this has been clarified - I'm still way behind here!

Possibility, maybe:

Oct 9: Carey took Shaniya to mom's for weekend/day visit and then picks her up
Oct 31: Carey took Shaniya back but this time was not allowed to pick her up. Perhaps AD contacted Brad and asked if Shaniya could stay longer, and Brad assumed Carey and AD had talked and worked it out, but they hadn't.

Brad was out of town and may be confused on the dates since he wasn't involved in the pickup/dropoff, especially if Carey is the primary caregiver. MOO.

This scenario still leaves some unanswered questions - school withdrawal in October being the primary one. But at least it would explain why two different dates are given. Just grasping at straws here b/c I want for both of those people to be telling the truth.

Thanks Patty G. ... I seem to be slowly losing my mind on this night. Thanks for pointing out that Shaniya was known to be alive when she left the hotel with MAM and also thanks for straightening me out on the AD sister.

I cannot find a link tonight to save myself.

I am NOW not sure IF she was alive. I think when I heard she was with him when leaving my mind said "alive". My heart though feels she was alive when they left.

ETA: She was ALIVE when they left the hotel.
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/17/952898

This is from personal experience only. My niece has lived with my husband and myself since she was 2 weeks old, she is now 2 1/2. We never obtained legal custody or legal guardianship until her parents signed over their parental rights 3 months ago due to adoption procedures we initiated (will be finalized 2-2010-Yay!) In this time, we have had no problems carrying her on our insurance or obtaining medical care for her, not once! Of course, she is not of school age and I am a SAHM, so I have no experience with enrolling her in school.

*I used the word niece to explain the situation, but she is my DD all the way!

So up to three months ago, you were in legal limbo also. And in a position to have been taken ( financial) advantage off. Bet you sleep good at nite now.

Thank you everyone for your posts, I am many pages behind and I know there are many links yet to read but am catching up...

Also watching NG and wondering how, a week later, ME could possibly pinpoint w such precision the TOD as to eliminate all possibility of Shaniya having been handed over by McNeill to someone else (?) IMO this could've even occurred before he left the hotel.

In the absence of many breaking developments I trust those additional arrests willl be coming tomorrow!

:parrot:

Thanks! So glad - I did a search for "Shaniya's brother" and only saw reference to the 7-year old. Whew!

If his wife was killed in 1998 that is 11 years ago.
If he has a 7 year old it was not with his wife. but I did not find anything on a 7 year old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717