NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes--links to articles posted thruout threads.

:parrot:

Right...but until there is a dna test...it's not a fact. It could be anybody's baby...she had a one night stand with BL...she could have had one with anyone...JMO. Anyway, this isn't relevant. Thanks for the info!

I keep wanting to console (ok delude) myself w the ridiculous idea maybe the heat was on too fast and the deed (by whomever) wasn't completed... because I can't bear to think she was still not resisting, but rather trusting, and in the arms of this EVIL !! :devil:

Yes omg that or this must have been going on for awhile, this poor baby!!!!! :furious: :mad: :devil:

That's a good possiblity-since she was with AD for at least 4 weeks!!:furious:
That might explain why she seems compliant or resigned to the situation!!:banghead:

carpet.jpg

Sise by side helped tremendously, thanks. That is not the same.

the patteren in the caret is the same just not the same part of the run. It is the right hotel (how many hotels in that area would use the same style carpet?). I just think it's either the 2nd or 4th floor.

So as I said earlier, I drove over at lunch. I was actually shaking as I walked in, let alone on the elevator itself.

Facts:
- the parking lot is on the side/front of the hotel. there is no rear parking at all...in fact, there is a ditch just a few feet from the back of the hotel w/ the high school behind it.
- there are TWO SIDE entrances. Actually I guess they are exits as they can't be entered from the outside unless someone was to prop it open or physically open it from the inside.
- cameras cover the entire parking lot and both entrances as well as camera above the main entrance.
- cameras cover each elevator door
- hotel has 4 floors
- there is no "L" for lobby. It is simply "1" for the first floor/lobby
- the photos released are NOT from the first floor/lobby as there is no carpet near that elevator. It is all tiled. The carpet for this first floor starts further down the hall.
- If the main entrance was used, there is absolutely NO WAY to avoid walking directly in front of the front desk. If you're looking at the front entrance and used the side entrance to your left, you would still have to walk to the right of the front desk. if you entered through the right side entrance, you could go straight to the elevator and not be seen by the front desk.
- the hotel isn't huge. The hallways are not long. The layout is simply one straight line of rooms per floor.
- the area where the elevators are on the floor is off to the side of the main hallway --- like where you usually find the ice machine, etc.
- the location of the elevator is not quite in the middle of the hall
- there are stairwells in the hotel

I have included 4 photos --- one of the parking lot showing one of the side entrances. There are two cameras just above the line of site on the front corner to cover the parking lot. I don't know if you can see it but there is also a camera just above the door. The other is the first floor elevator illustrating there is no "L" for lobby. The next is a photo of the 3rd floor elevator as to me it appears to be a "3" in the photos that have been released. and last but not least, a photo of the carpet on the 3rd floor in the event anything thinks I'm bogus....
4117243869_4a15749ae2_o.jpg

4118005734_b3c712a0d2_o.jpg

4117238291_d16e4f91ff_o.jpg

4117241031_b92b1aebe2_o.jpg

Thank you that was very kind to do.
Looking at the carpet it is the same. the colors very due to the camera/film/digital...etc.....but it is the same. I do not think the 2nd floor would be identical that is ordinarily how these hotels do it.
I just wonder about one thing only DID you notice any entrance without a camera??? like an emergency entrance a handicapped entrance etc.....
He may have come in undetected, or maybe there is more footage that we do not know of.....

I think he is getting on the elevator to leave with a very much alive little girl. I'm wondering too if she is holding a small white motel room towel?[/QUOTE]

Maybe to cover her face while walking out?

You guys are right, the carpet on the confirmed third floor is not cut the same as the carpet in the surveillance photo. Same pattern, different cuts.

WTH?????????

(photos snipped for space, bbm) This does seem to imply photos LE released were, as we suspected, shots from them exiting. Altho not confirmed, being more sure of this sends chills down my spine now, it grieves me that much more because that means...

Shaniya was likely abused before judging from her resigned, accepting look, no indication of struggle. This may also be, as some speculated the reason she's being carried, because she's in so much pain. And of course would indicate this is the "condition" which LE was unsure about--and she appears very much alive.

Heartwrenching to know this. But THANK YOU again amf for doing this difficult task.

I hate even thinking this but yet typeing it. BUT is it possible Shaniya was deceased in the pic of her looking up at the elevator? I say this
because of how still she is, the way he is carrying her,ect. I also looked at that pic blown up and as a negative. Seems like her fingers are ridged also her foot and the way her facial expression is and her eyes. I 've thought this is a possibility the first time i saw this pic. I'd like someone else to look at this pic as a negative and see what they think. AGAIN. THIS is JMO. RIP LITTLE SHANIYA.

the patteren in the caret is the same just not the same part of the run. It is the right hotel (how many hotels in that area would use the same style carpet?). I just think it's either the 2nd or 4th floor.
The original photo was flipped.

It has to be the second floor.
Would the fourth have an up button, being the top floor?
If there is only one button on the call pad for the fourth floor, we are then left with the second floor. Can't be the first or third.

The biggest thing that struck me while I was there is w/ as many cameras as they have, they've got to have TONS of video w/ MAM, Shaniya and anyone else if there is a third party involved.

Also, if they left in the morning and it was already daylight, after being there, I find it hard to believe she was dead when she left the hotel and having to carry her out and all. I've seen so many different reiterations that I haven't seen anything definitive that says the footage released was when they were arriving or leaving. But since those photos were obviously not on the ground floor, my gut tells me it was on the way out.

What I want to see is the hotel video and not just the stills. That will tell so much more.

I hate even thinking this but yet typeing it. BUT is it possible Shaniya was deceased in the pic of her looking up at the elevator? I say this
because of how still she is, the way he is carrying her,ect. I also looked at that pic blown up and as a negative. Seems like her fingers are ridged also her foot and the way her facial expression is and her eyes. I 've thought this is a possibility the first time i saw this pic. I'd like someone else to look at this pic as a negative and see what they think. AGAIN. THIS is JMO. RIP LITTLE SHANIYA.

A dead person can not hold their head up.

She would not be capable of holding her legs together if she was dead, and her knees are held together.
She's also holding her arm up, as far as I can tell. She is most definitely alive.

Flipping a photo will not change the carpet pattern.
I do not see it as different pattern. If he takes one more step he will be on the solid color of the carpet.
Which is right in front of the elevator.

Even flipped, it doesn't change the pattern and the cut line.
We don't know if it was flipped....speculation.
The reversed image showed an L on the pad, which we now know is also impossible.

Hi all,

I have been lurking and decided to join yesterday. This story of this poor girl has bothered me more than words can say as I am from Sanford and her pitiful little body was found less than 10 miles from my home and I drive by the Comfort Suites every day on my way to work.

I have been following all the threads and I am an admitted news junkie anyway. I normally prefer WRAL for my local news but I am finding that ABC11 - the other local station in Raleigh - seems to have more tidbits on this case. Case in point is this article this morning that implies BL's girlfriend, Ty, took care of Shaniya until he met someone else while he was working in Utah and she just fell off the grid and seems it was during that timeframe, Shaniya went to leave with AD.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7125084

Hello group.long time lurker not often poster here........ What greatly bothers me are the ones who are choosing to place blame on this father. I seriously doubt that any one of us has been a perfect parent.....no matter how hard we try. That being said, I also seriously think that neither the father nor the aunt seen any of this coming. I would venture to guess that when the Aunt dropped her off.....she wasn't allowed inside and this was probably the general rule. the "mom" came outside and got her. With that being said.......even if she had been allowed inside, the Aunt had no rights. I honestly believe that everyone needs to back off dad on this one. How would any one of us feel being in his shoes? "Mom" had always been satisfied with having Shaniya for a couple of days once a month or whatever......who seen any of this coming? How could they? Who would ever assume that any Mother would put their child in harms way....intentionally! As far as his "dialect" what does it matter? I would certainly hope that if I were in his shoes, people would find, not the way I talk but my actions at that timeas who I am... not how I speak.

Dad might have made the decision to let Shaniya go there ( but I also think he had no choice, if he let Mom have her once per month..."Mom" never made any demands to keep her) you can bet your last dollar Dad deeply regrets letting her go......Let's place the blame where it should be and not on a Dad who is clearly suffering.....

ok back to Kims flying saucer to lurk

Shaniya wasn't going to her mothers for a weekend visit. According to her father and her older brother she was going there to live. To live so that the mother could learn to be a mother according to the father. The mother had a seven year old son...if the mother wasn't a mother to the little boy what made the father think she would do any better by Shaniya? So it seems that he was willing to sacrifice Shaniya while the mother learned how to be a mother. It is said that the mother has a history of drugs and hooking. That is probably well known around town and I would gather the father was aware of that. I've read that Shaniya's mom babysat for the father after his son's mother was murdered. I would really like to see a link about that.

Maybe this father didn't harm Shaniya in the same way the killer did but he is also responsible for this baby's death. He was willing to just turn that little girl over to that mother without even checking her out. He was giving her to her mother for the rest of her life. After living with her dad nearly all of her life he was willing to just hand her over. He didn't even tell his sister Carrie that Shaniya wasn't coming back...the mother told her. I imagine the dad knew Carrie would have tried to stop him. That is my opinion and I have the right to speak it. Little Shaniya didn't have a chance and it makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966