NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HeadTitle.gif
HeadEmpty.gif
05/22/2011 Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2009065760 CR Arraigned Defendant Name: MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE County: CUMBERLAND Court Date: 05/24/2011 Session: AM Court Room: 002B
Offense Code Description Statute 1026 Felony FIRST DEGREE KIDNAPPING 14-39
<< BackLaw Enforcement Officer Court Appearance Schedule

Officer Name Agency Officer
Number
Court
Date
County Session Court
Room
Defendant Citation
Number
BOWMAN,T CPD 70607 05/24/2011 CUMBERLAND AM 002B MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE BOWMAN,T CPD 70607 05/24/2011 CUMBERLAND AM 002B MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE BOWMAN,T CPD 70607 05/24/2011 CUMBERLAND AM 002B DAVIS,ANTONIETTE BOWMAN,T CPD 70607 05/24/2011 CUMBERLAND AM 002B DAVIS,ANTONIETTE BOWMAN,T CPD 70607 05/24/2011 CUMBERLAND AM 002B MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE

Thanks GetSmart...you just put a smile on my face! Let's see what happens...

I truly believe justice for Shaniya is coming...painfully slow... but coming eventually.

If only justice could bring this beautiful baby back to this world, then I might have a little more faith in the future of humanity.

Barring that- I guess I'll take legal justice.

I don't understand why he doesn't have a stack of charges against him. It must have to do with the 'continuing' investigation right?

I don't understand why he doesn't have a stack of charges against him. It must have to do with the 'continuing' investigation right?

I personally believe it does. My personal opinion- they want the death penalty for him. And that requires a lot of investigation.

What do you mean he doesn't have a stack of charges against him?
I'll look back through the thread, but the judge did read all the charges and there is a "stack" of charges against him.

ETA: Can't dig for it right now, but going from memory, it was first degree kidnapping, first degree rape of a child, and first degree murder.

I just found this article about a case where both parents sold their two daughters to men for money:

http://richmondregister.com/localnews/x350354682/Parents-indicted-for-human-trafficking

<snipped>
Two Madison County parents were indicted Wednesday on human trafficking charges and could spend up to 20 years in prison for allegedly selling the sexual favors of their teenage daughters.

The incidents reportedly took place between Oct. 10, 2009, and Feb. 24,

This is Kentucky, right? The article says the police started investigating on Dec 11 so thats five months. It also says they could receive up to twenty years. I understand about lining up evidence against MAM, but why the long wait to indict AD? Does it have to be done in tandem? Just wondering...

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars.Offense.do?submit=submit&case=2502009065835&court=CR

05/26/2011 Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2009065835 CR Arraigned Defendant Name: DAVIS,ANTONIETTE County: CUMBERLAND Court Date: 07/26/2011 Session: AM Court Room: 002B
Offense Code Description Statute 5310 Misdemeanor RESISTING PUBLIC OFFICER 14-223 5362 Misdemeanor FALSE REPORT TO POLICE STATION 14-225
<< Back

05/26/2011 Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2009065834 CR Arraigned Defendant Name: DAVIS,ANTONIETTE County: CUMBERLAND Court Date: 07/26/2011 Session: AM Court Room: 002B
Offense Code Description Statute 1151 Felony HUMAN TRAFFICKING CHILD VICTIM 14-43.11(A) 3836 Felony FELONY CHILD ABUSE-PROSTITUTN 14-318.4(A1)
<< Back

05/26/2011 Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2009066041 CR Arraigned Defendant Name: MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE County: CUMBERLAND Court Date: 07/26/2011 Session: AM Court Room: 002B
Offense Code Description Statute 1120 Felony FIRST DEGREE RAPE CHILD 14-27.2(A)(1)
<< Back

05/26/2011 Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2009065760 CR Arraigned Defendant Name:MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE County: CUMBERLAND Court Date: 07/26/2011 Session: AM Court Room: 002B

05/26/2011 Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2009066040 CR Arraigned Defendant Name:MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE County: CUMBERLAND Court Date: 07/26/2011 Session: AM Court Room: 002B
Offense Code Description Statute 0935 Felony FIRST DEGREE MURDER 14-17
<< Back

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars.Offense.do?submit=submit&case=2502009065835&court=CR

05/26/2011 Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2009065835 CR Arraigned Defendant Name: DAVIS,ANTONIETTE County: CUMBERLAND Court Date: 07/26/2011 Session: AM Court Room: 002B
Offense Code Description Statute 5310 Misdemeanor RESISTING PUBLIC OFFICER 14-223 5362 Misdemeanor FALSE REPORT TO POLICE STATION 14-225
<< Back

05/26/2011 Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2009065834 CR Arraigned Defendant Name: DAVIS,ANTONIETTE County: CUMBERLAND Court Date: 07/26/2011 Session: AM Court Room: 002B
Offense Code Description Statute 1151 Felony HUMAN TRAFFICKING CHILD VICTIM 14-43.11(A) 3836 Felony FELONY CHILD ABUSE-PROSTITUTN 14-318.4(A1)
<< Back

05/26/2011 Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2009066041 CR Arraigned Defendant Name: MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE County: CUMBERLAND Court Date: 07/26/2011 Session: AM Court Room: 002B
Offense Code Description Statute 1120 Felony FIRST DEGREE RAPE CHILD 14-27.2(A)(1)
<< Back

05/26/2011 Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2009065760 CR Arraigned Defendant Name:MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE County: CUMBERLAND Court Date: 07/26/2011 Session: AM Court Room: 002B

05/26/2011 Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2009066040 CR Arraigned Defendant Name:MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE County: CUMBERLAND Court Date: 07/26/2011 Session: AM Court Room: 002B
Offense Code Description Statute 0935 Felony FIRST DEGREE MURDER 14-17
<< Back
So WHY is that so called "mother" walking around free????

frustrated. :(

Where is justice? When is Justice?

Yes, this is one heck of a frustrating case. I am not willing to defend the LE or anyone else at all.
In addition, reading on the internet, I find that I am not so original in my thinking.
A thinking you are all familiar with my rage on this case, because I have posted it many times.

Yes, this is one heck of a frustrating case. I am not willing to defend the LE or anyone else at all.
In addition, reading on the internet, I find that I am not so original in my thinking.
A thinking you are all familiar with my rage on this case, because I have posted it many times.

song, we are familiar with your frustration and I believe all understand it. Try not to let it eat you up. This sweet child was found in essentially my backyard- trust me I understand your frustration. I still believe justice is coming.

To me, the saddest thing is that children are sold everyday, in every city, in every country of this world, everyday. Everyday.

Be proactive in your communities, my friends. Know the signs and pay attention to this. Know that it could be your spouse or significant other or brother or father or uncle. It could be a mother, a grandmother, an aunt or ANYONE.

Just pay attention to the signs and we can help bring a halt to this evil.

Shaniya, baby- you are not forgotten and justice is coming.

song, we are familiar with your frustration and I believe all understand it. Try not to let it eat you up. This sweet child was found in essentially my backyard- trust me I understand your frustration. I still believe justice is coming.

To me, the saddest thing is that children are sold everyday, in every city, in every country of this world, everyday. Everyday.

Be proactive in your communities, my friends. Know the signs and pay attention to this. Know that it could be your spouse or significant other or brother or father or uncle. It could be a mother, a grandmother, an aunt or ANYONE.

Just pay attention to the signs and we can help bring a halt to this evil.

Shaniya, baby- you are not forgotten and justice is coming.

I more than just frustrated, I am highly proactive for both Mental Illness and child trafficking - I walked for child trafficking last year this year in NY there is no walk but an expensive wine tasting event. Which I am going to and paying $65.00 while living on just Social Security. So I do walk my talk all the time.
As for my family, I will vouch for them all that they are very decent people who love children very much.

As for N.C. I would not trust how LE operates no matter what they say.
It is one of the highest trafficking states due to all the highways.

As for Shaniya - I pray for justice for her, and no, I do not take it for granted that justice will definitely come.
Why is her mother walking around?
In addition, why? - well you know the other question....

I know we have a different opinion and that is OK with me.

I more than just frustrated, I am highly proactive for both Mental Illness and child trafficking - I walked for child trafficking last year this year in NY there is no walk but an expensive wine tasting event. Which I am going to and paying $65.00 while living on just Social Security. So I do walk my talk all the time.
As for my family, I will vouch for them all that they are very decent people who love children very much.

As for N.C. I would not trust how LE operates no matter what they say.
It is one of the highest trafficking states due to all the highways.

As for Shaniya - I pray for justice for her, and no, I do not take it for granted that justice will definitely come.
Why is her mother walking around?
In addition, why? - well you know the other question....

I know we have a different opinion and that is OK with me.

Songline, please be clear- that post was not directed at you at all. We are ALL frustrated.
It was simply meant to inspire hope in justice for Shaniya, and justice for the thousands of other children who are sold every day.

Songline, please be clear- that post was not directed at you at all. We are ALL frustrated.
It was simply meant to inspire hope in justice for Shaniya, and justice for the thousands of other children who are sold every day.

OK...but your post begins with my name, so I cant imagine that you were not addressing me.
Nor do I think that the thousands of sold children read here.

But I still say OK because It is not about arguing for me, it is about saying it as I see it.
Glad you were not directing at me. I am not shy, so I do respond.
Hopefuly next time you will make the post more clear. :)

OK...but your post begins with my name, so I cant imagine that you were not addressing me.
Nor do I think that the thousands of sold children read here.

But I still say OK because It is not about arguing for me, it is about saying it as I see it.
Glad you were not directing at me. I am not shy, so I do respond.
Hopefuly next time you will make the post more clear. :)

I think it is 100% clear that the first paragraph was to you Song.

The rest of the post contained general statements filled with Oriah's opinions.

JMO

I just posted on the Child trafficking thread....

Please read, so I do not repost the same here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6638229&postcount=148"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Human Trafficking Awareness Thread[/ame]

I think it is 100% clear that the first paragraph was to you Song.

The rest of the post contained general statements filled with Oriah's opinions.

JMO

Thank you Kimberyld, that is 100% accurate. song- I was acknowledging your frustration, and expressing that we all feel the same. It was actually an extention of shared pain.

I just posted on the Child trafficking thread....

Please read, so I do not repost the same here.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Human Trafficking Awareness Thread

Not in that area, but will pass it along to friends who are.

Please be assured everyone, that no matter where you are or what resources you have, you can help bring an end to child trafficking by simply paying attention to the children around you.

Know the signs, look at childrens' faces, read their eyes.

And please- anyone who may mistake my calmness and positivity about this as a lack of rage- please do not. It is my job to find missing persons. Many of those are children and teens who have been trafficked, sold, or otherwise abused. I've seen it up close and personal; but to me, my only option is to refill what breaks in your heart when you find a child so damaged that you can no longer help, by helping to save the next before it is too late.

My choice of rage is to find them.
MOO, of course

Not in that area, but will pass it along to friends who are.

Please be assured everyone, that no matter where you are or what resources you have, you can help bring an end to child trafficking by simply paying attention to the children around you.

Know the signs, look at childrens' faces, read their eyes.

And please- anyone who may mistake my calmness and positivity about this as a lack of rage- please do not. It is my job to find missing persons. Many of those are children and teens who have been trafficked, sold, or otherwise abused. I've seen it up close and personal; but to me, my only option is to refill what breaks in your heart when you find a child so damaged that you can no longer help, by helping to save the next before it is too late.

My choice of rage is to find them.
MOO, of course

Great post. ITA

The Walk is a great idea, but not all can attend.

Oriah, I think you are correct that we can all help by being aware!
Pay attention, report!

To Report Human Trafficking Crimes in Your Area:
For questions, referrals, resources or to report a tip in your area, please contact the
National Human Trafficking Resource Center at 1-888-373-7888 or email us at NHTRC@PolarisProject.org.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy