DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
70611AntoinetteDavis.jpg

No bail on the murder charge.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/9826518/

Mother of slain Fayetteville girl charged with murder

Fayetteville, N.C. — The mother of a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl who was killed almost two years ago was indicted Wednesday in her death.
A Cumberland County grand jury indicted Antoinette Nicole Davis, 27, of 607 Mechanic St., on charges of first-degree murder, indecent liberties with a child, felony child abuse, felony sexual servitude, rape of a child, sexual offense of a child by an adult offender, human trafficking and making a false police report.

Maybe justice for SHANIYA!

Yay! Yay!!!!! After yesterday's verdict I NEED this!! Thank you!!!

I was just running here as fast as I could to share this news, so I'm posting my info also! I am soooooooooooo happy to hear this today!

Just to let you know that a grand jury here in Fayetteville has indicted Antionette Davis today on charges of first-degree murder, rape of a child, sexual offense, taking indecent liberties with a child, child abuse-human trafficking and filing a false police report.

Also, she has no bail on the first-degree murder charge and $1.5 million on the other charges.

I promised each of you I would let you know.

NM
Staff Writer
The Fayetteville Observer

Salem

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/9826518/

Mother of slain Fayetteville girl charged with murder

Fayetteville, N.C. — The mother of a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl who was killed almost two years ago was indicted Wednesday in her death.
A Cumberland County grand jury indicted Antoinette Nicole Davis, 27, of 607 Mechanic St., on charges of first-degree murder, indecent liberties with a child, felony child abuse, felony sexual servitude, rape of a child, sexual offense of a child by an adult offender, human trafficking and making a false police report.

Maybe justice for SHANIYA!

This was a long time coming. Good job, grand jury!

Oh, I'm so relieved to finally see an indictment. Can't believe I came here this morning after checking local sites for info and this wasn't out yet - but now yes, finally!!! This was a good day for this to come out!!!

July 6, 2011
Antoinette Nicole Davis was indicted
by a Cumberland County grand jury on
charges of:
First-degree murder,
Indecent liberties with a child,
Felony child abuse,
Felony sexual servitude,
Rape of a child,
Sexual offense of a child by an adult offender,
Human trafficking and
Making a false police report.
She is being held at the Cumberland County
Detention Center on $1.5 million bond.

McNeill still hasn't been indicted in the case, and he recently sent a hand-written note from Central Prison in Raleigh, where he is being held for his own safety, to the Cumberland County Clerk of Court to request his release while awaiting trial.

"Release me. It's easiest," he said in the note.

wonder what this is about????

Thanks for posting

Thank you Suzy for the heads up!

And thank you God for the LE who has worked so hard on this case.

We are still here for you baby girl!!
We are cheerleaders for justice!!!

Does anyone know the legal definition of the sexual charges and how they differ? Doesn't "sexual offense" cover indecent liberties?

Yay ! Its about time, McNeil "it's easist" right , in who's world !

SUSIEQ you are my angel. <modsnip> I got to see MONSTER MOM charged.
I cried like a baby reading that article. I am happy today :)
It took too long but at last she is CHARGED for all the damage she has done.
I love you SusieQ. you knew I wanted this news badly, and that I am not here daily due to my other priorities at home.
But at last it is going in the right direction.
Thank you God.

70611AntoinetteDavis.jpg

No bail on the murder charge.

NO BAIL IS VERY GOOD. :) Let her rot in jail, what she did in not forgivable.

Furthermore based on this photo it looks like She was beautiful, AND that changed.
Could Karma be getting to her? could she be eating hersel up from the inside out? hmmmm

OMG!!!!

In my excitement earlier over the indictment, I totally missed the fact that the murder charge was added!!!
:woohoo:

Now I see why it took so long for this indictment! LE has been VERY busy.

Brad Lockhart lives in Louisianna now, news tonight said he'd been informed of the charges. First degree murder, rape of a child. Father said 'she should have been charged a long time ago.' But he's happy with the charges, no trial dates yet. May be additional charges yet.

Oh, I didn't realize Brad lives in Louisiana now.
Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member