NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the maintenance on the systems and the length of time that information is kept is usually closely related to the profit margin of that specific business, KWIM?

I think the info is permanent. I think that car rental is all about profit, so they need to see if you took your car over state lines (which costs more with some rentals), for example.

I was reading on the net about how criminals are being busted because of the info they get from car gps systems. There is some other system that apparently is in lots of cars already.

I was reading about it and don't remember the details, but being a criminal is not going to be so easy in the future as more and more of these devices will be placed in new models of cars.

Contrary to a common assumption, human trafficking is not just a problem in other countries. Cases of human trafficking have been reported in all 50 states, Washington D.C., and some U.S. territories. Victims of human trafficking can be children or adults, U.S. citizens or foreign nationals, male or female.
http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/osdfs/factsheet.html

Nothing really says it better...

I have stated this many times over the last four years that I have followed Child cases: some people are never meant to have the capability to reproduce. These people should be rendered incapable of reproducing. The cases on WS and other like web sites covered cases where many of these people was featured.

ITA lone - sadly, a child is simply a "by-product" of these MONSTER'S sexual encounters. (I refuse to refer to them as "animals" as this, IMO, is an insult to animals everywhere!)

MOO - NMS

I think the info is permanent. I think that car rental is all about profit, so they need to see if you took your car over state lines (which costs more with some rentals), for example.

I was reading on the net about how criminals are being busted because of the info they get from car gps systems. There is some other system that apparently is in lots of cars already.

I was reading about it and don't remember the details, but being a criminal is not going to be so easy in the future as more and more of these devices will be placed in new models of cars.

It's permanent if the system is maintained, if it isn't, then nothing is recorded.
And I fully agree that technology is helping stop criminals every day.

Money..the Anthony's showed these sick people how to get blood money and they figure they can copycat them and make some cash..makes me sick. I know this thread is about this child, but look at the recent abductions, all of people involved seem to be cashing in...from the loss of their child. I know some people will think I'm crazy but "the day the memorial for Caylee, the day Haleigh went missing, the song :You are my sunshine" being played as Somer's favorite song..when others say she was a Miley fan...I don't know just all seems HINKY to me. Now this ,call saying a stranger took her from the couch,while we were all "asleep"(Misty) It is just too weird.

ITA, I too think that a lot of the child missing cases and murders have occurred due to the Caylee Anthony cases influence. There are just too many similarities to dismiss it. A bit of the Caylee case is showing up in a lot of children cases just as you have stated.

Sad thought but wonder what dollar amount Shaniya's mother put on her value?

When you go to a hotel, you have to give them your credit card, even if you did it online.

You write down your own license plate number of your car.

You get a plastic key card for your room which contains all the info that is on your credit card that you used.

There is surveillance and cameras everywhere nowadays in places that you don't even know.

I see on the google map that I live on a drug trafficking route. A nice big one. I never knew that until now. Nice of anyone to tell us who live here. I always thought I lived in not-much-going-on-ville.

It would be very difficult to get on a commercial airline with a child without some form of ID unless they are sophisticated enough to have made one. Especially one that would be a wreck like Shaniya. I would think getting her on a foreign flight would be pretty hard. She would need a Passport. I don't know how hard those are to forge nowadays with all of the embedded chips.

A private plane, if they are going out of the country.

But why out of the country? They have plenty of their own children. She's probably still in the US somewhere.

I wish people would quit talking about the liberal judges. It seems like the worst child offenses have been by clergy of all kinds and very conservative politicians.

Not true about the hotel online or not, imo. Just did it to Jackson Hole. NO credit card required. Each case is different/each hotel/motel is different. One size does not fit all.

I am new to Websleuths so please excuse me for the awkwardness of my post. I have been following several missing children cases on WS and was hoping to check in on this precious baby for some good news tonight. Sadly,, I am still reeling from the updated news.

I am still trying to come to terms with the circumstances in which her dad recently gave custody to the mother...a mother that he (according to another post) had a very limited relationship with. ..a one night stand I believe is how it was described.

According to the newspaper article posted a few pages back, Shaniya's daddy was quoted as saying " that Shaniya had lived with him for the past three or four years. "

Did Shaniya live with her bio mother prior to that time?

I am just trying to wrap my head around the custody of this precious child and if there was ever any kind of true relationship with this woman that gave birth to her. It is also hard for me to understand that she could have been relinquished by an apparently loving parent to one that she had little to no contact with from what I can tell.

OMG...just got finished catching up on today's developments and there are no words...

Sickening, disgusting, cannot even stomach to look at a picture of that filth that is responsible for this.

And then to hear the mother of this evil spawn (I refuse to use the term mother for this trash ever again) talk about what a good mother this is makes me want to vomit. And I better stop there before I say things that are going to get me in trouble. If I had one wish right now, it would be to spend five minutes with this waste of skin. Wouldn't solve anything but it would make me feel a whole lot better.

Okay, I'll bite. Where was Shaniya her first 1-2 years?

And welcome JMO.

Example story of man in Dallas trying to buy a little girl as a sex slave. This would be part of human trafficking.

Police: Man tried to buy young girl for sex
06:20 PM CDT on Thursday, May 31, 2007

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...s/stories/060107dnmetflowermound.119ea6e.html

Sickening isn't it?? Anyone caught with a child or even thinking about it should be hung from a tree!! Children are a gift from god, not sex objects!! It gets worse all the time, unbelievable

From the Forensic Astrology Case Briefings thread...
BBM

Tuba Wrote:
"Mercury in the First House trine Uranus in the child's House is not good because of its sexual connotations. But it also indicates that Mario McNeill made a phone call before he was arrested. That should be pursued. If Shaniya was the subject & victim of the trafficking Antoinette Davis is charged with, the phone call may lead to a third party--the ultimate receiver."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041&page=13 Post #301

How easy is it to buy a child for sex? Here's a story from Bexar County, TX:

Child Sex Trafficking in Bexar County

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...g-in-Bexar-County/78cF24CP4U2p3hSZrvFY7A.cspx

"I could go to a truck stop in South Texas right now and get on a CB Radio and ask for some sweet stuff and someone's going to come out offer something to sell," said Sgt. Chris Burchell

This is why I dug out my dad's address book, I have emails out to a lot of truckers, the ones that I have known and trusted forever. Just to see if anyone in the area around that time may have heard something. Long shot, but maybe they can get some pictures of her up on the places they visit, on and offline, and see what develops.

Thanks for the welcome. I am humbled and awed by the dedication and knowledge on this board. I have been lurking for a long while, but this case has brought me to my knees and gave me the courage to come out of lurk-mode.

I am just very curious who cared for this child prior to her father having her and the circumstances that brought that custody arrangement about. If she was with someone else as an infant, it is so hard for me to understand that the bio-mother could have cared for her and not formed any kind of bond.

I am also wondering if social sevices had anything to do with her ending up with the bio dad. I guess I had hope she had started out with him and at least always known a secure and loving home up until the last few weeks..small comfort, I realize.

This is why I dug out my dad's address book, I have emails out to a lot of truckers, the ones that I have known and trusted forever. Just to see if anyone in the area around that time may have heard something. Long shot, but maybe they can get some pictures of her up on the places they visit, on and offline, and see what develops.

That is excellent, not_my_kids.

Bless you.

I forgot to say that if you are on a private plane, you have to show all passports for your passengers as well if you go on a foreign flight.

Even if you are a movie star in your plane , you have to show your passport.

But that doesn't mean that they don't land in a private strip somewhere.

IMO she's still here in the US with some utterly despicable slime.

Everyone is worried about the swine flu. I think we have a real pandemic and it's child sexual abuse.

We need to figure out what this is all about and start combating it. Why are we focused on plasma TV's and whatever else when these horrors go on?

Sorry. Not picking on you, but you do not need one shred of ID to LEAVE this country. Coming back is when an ID is required. You can drive across the US border into Mexico and the BP will wave at you. I just did this about 3 weeks ago. The US doesn't care who leaves. They care WHEN you COME back. Not talking about planes, talking about driving. It's so easy. NC to the nearest border (Texas??) wouldn't take that long. Coe was a diversion. IMO. IT Worked. The time limit was (from 6:11 am Tuesday) until Friday when McNeill turned himself in/captured. How simple was that to get her out of this country in a car????

Don't understand about the swine flu? That's a disease. Human trafficking is not a disease unless I missed something. I think I may need to go to bed since disease/human trafficking/plasma TVs totally lost me.

it probably is doubtful that they took her by car or truck, but it's expensive to get a plane, and more anonymous to drive.
I don't know what to hope for because I don't know what would be easier to trace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb