NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this puke came in took Shaniya for a call didnt let mom know, mom wakes up freaks out calls 911. While puke face is waiting gets a call from somebody that mom is looking for Shaniya and called the cops , and he decides to get rid of her since know one knows he had her....

ETA: They need to be checking on if anyone had a connecting room to the room he rented, which I am sure they have

I heard "checked in" then I heard they were spotted in the hotel. I heard they were only in the hotel for an hour and were gone. I never heard a "check-out" though.

This is what I could find in a quick google search...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6409587/

"Police immediately traveled to Sanford, but McNeill had already checked out of the hotel."

and

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=69234

"He stayed about an hour, Capt. Mark Bridgeman of the Fayetteville Police Dept. said."

If #3 could this be after the room, on departure instead of going to room???
On third floor going up?????
If ground going up mkes sense.
If MAM paid he would have a card key, can't see it.
Did he let baby down for a minute to sign in???
so many ????

I believe it's a possibility that he did, or the Momster revealed more information to LE.
My hopes are LE told McNeil, and Momster what they were facing as far as years, and maybe they came clean.

These are hardened criminals imo. who aren't intimidated by LE in the least. If McNeill were talking and telling them that he dumped SD then I'd think he would be able to tell them exactly where.

On the other hand if they are leaving, she still appears somewhat calm. What if this is why they LE believed she was being cared for b/c this is them leaving and Shaniya does not appear to be trying to run or fight which she would most certainly be doing had she just been molested (one would think)
Just thinking outloud.

From your experience, is it possible they could be seen entering the elevator on arrival but have left via a stairwell and avoided any surveillance cameras? I'm still wondering why only the arrival video has been released. MOO

I know this was not directed at me, but I thought I would throw my :twocents: in on this.

I stayed in one this summer on the second floor and I remember for fact we used the stairs to enter and leave. We had our little dog with us and checked in late and thought it would be less disruptive to guests since our room was closer to the stairwell than to the elevators--less rooms to pass, less barking to risk!

2.jpg

Looks like a "5" to me. But I just called the hotel and there are only 4 floors with guest rooms. So it must be a "3".

I agree on the three and if you look at the up and down buttons it looks like the down button is lit up.....jmooc

That elevator number could be a changing number to inform guest where the elevator currently is positioned.

You know, many elevators also have surveillance, I wonder if they have them IN the elevator as well.

I agree on the three and if you look at the up and down buttons it looks like the down button is lit up.....jmooc

But I thought in articles it stated those pics were from them ARRIVING there and were taken at 6:11am?

Please, everyone,,,, know everything I say is just MOO....I am not at all prepared to say she was treated like a princess, when she was with her Dad........Nothing is much worst than being a small child and desperately wanting and needing , and actually begging for the love of a parent,,,only to have it go on deaf ears..........I also know what it is like to have to take a backseat to the selfish needs of a parent "doing their thing".....I remember begging my Mother to stay with me , or just to love me,,,,or wishing my Dad would show up and be my prince on a white horse, and save me...... Since I was a little girl I have tried to understand why,,,,,because I still live with questions, even though both my parents have passed away.........I am thinking if maybe the Dad's fiance' encouraged the father to send Shaynia to her mother......This all STINKS to me,,,so I reserve judgement till later, on the role of the father,,but when he did the presser,,,I saw nothing but guilt.......Please don't ban me, as like I said this is only my opinion.....What loving father would send their child to live in a filthy home, in the middle of a drug infested area, with excons around...So please forgive me if offended anyone,,,but I do know how selfish some parents can be,,,especially since my mother was married 5 times,,,and every year I lived with her I went to a different school.......My father's second wife hated his kids from my mother (4 of us),,,,and would never have allowed any of us to live with them. I guess when I think about it,,,I am lucky to have lived to be an old woman. anyway,,,I am so praying for this little girl, and hope she is not in situations, that the devil himself is perpertrating .

I've always wondered whether poor Shaniya had already been abused in that mh (most people don't just discard blankets randomly in other people's trash at 3am :rolleyes:) so that what we see by this time might be looking at shots of their leaving hotel :furious:

If that's the case, she could have been bathed and/or redressed... and indicates at least that she was alive! WHERE DID HE TAKE POOR SHANIYA FROM THERE!!!!
:banghead:

:parrot:

Why would this fool do this knowing there are cameras? He is most likely a drug user or dealer (JMO JMO JMO) and they can be a paranoid bunch. Many things I just dont understand here!!!

Drug users also will do a lot of things for a bit of cash. He turned himself in according to his lawyer as well. Which tells me he's going to play the card "he doesn't know jack."

I wonder if that is how trafficking works. They find a drug user/seller/trafficker who they corrupt to start trafficking children to make MORE money. Anyone have any inside scoops on human trafficking operations? I'll google it later, gotta go for now though

You know, many elevators also have surveillance, I wonder if they have them IN the elevator as well.

I have been thinking the same thing while watching the discussion. I think they do have cameras in elevators.

I would assume so. There would also be video from them checking in.

If I remember correctly, the hotel worker saw him with her upon check-in. So, did he set her down while checking in? Or maybe he left her in the car while checking in(less chance for her to be spoken to by worker) and then went back out to get her and walked by the worker carrying her in to the room.

It's either a "3" or a "5" it's defiantly not an "L" or "1"! He's leaving with her!
I posted a theory on this much earlier today... I think that he was leaving the hotel in the picture... which means he was leaving at 0611.. which means he would have checked in at 0500 ish. I also think that (mhoo) something happened on the way back.. and he called AD or got in contact with her and she started covering her a$$... jmo though.

But I thought in articles it stated those pics were from them ARRIVING there and were taken at 6:11am?

I don't know if they ever said these were the arrival or departure pics:waitasec:, Just that he was seen arriving at 6:11 am Tuesday morning, Im thing thats when the desk clerk told LE that he arrived, those photos could be of him comming or leaving now that I think about it

That's what has been reported. I also think it could be established when he checked-in vs. when this image was captured. MOO

If they were leaving, she sure is calm. No puffy eyes....nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr