NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that a LE quote or media? The media, the Associated Press of all things, has also said the footage shows him carrying Shaniya into a hotel room. And we know that's an elevator. Not doubting you. Just trying to keep the facts straight in my head.

. Chance said police know McNeill left the motel with Shaniya at about 7:30 a.m. but they don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that point.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

Because human trafficking is becoming more prevalent here and it has to stop it,I think a special taskforce,not local LE should take it over from the beginning and forget all this rights and legal stuff.They have a guy right there on camera,that has answers and connections of people probably.Every second matters in finding a child,but local LE has to do everything by the book and in the meantime look what happens,time is an enemy.A special taskforce could be on it in a second. Forget the lawyer,tell us where she is,Now!

If a guy took my 5 year old daughter from our house Im almost postive she would not just me laying in his arms. Maybe not fighting but at least crying and upset.

Unless she was told that she was being taken somwhere she wanted to go - like back to her daddy, or on a trip to Disney World or something. He had to have her calm and cooperative to boldly (and stupidly) walk into the motel with her like that! Good grief!

First-timer. I found this site when I became pre-occupied with the Morgan Harrington case. Then I heard about Shaniya and Fayetteville, NC is my hometown so it caught my attention even more so.

Has it be verified that the photos they've released are of him carrying her in? I don't want to post the picture and mess up the margins, but from the pic I'm looking at, they are clearly on the 2nd floor with the down button lit up, indicating they are going downstairs (probably leaving). It's the pic where the elevator takes up most of the shot, and they are standing off to the left. The black square on the side wall of the elevator entrace looks to me to have a 2 on it, and you can see the outline of the up button and the down button is clearly lit.

But WHY say she was being well-cared for?!? I think there was some naivete there in LE. Some thought she was okay, while others weren't sure and wouldn't let the latter images be released.

I think they said that just to lure him in. They needed him to believe that he might get away with it if he just returned her alive.

Was that a LE quote or media? The media, the Associated Press of all things, has also said the footage shows him carrying Shaniya into a hotel room. And we know that's an elevator. Not doubting you. Just trying to keep the facts straight in my head.

LE said it,SuziQ :(

Chance said police know McNeill left the motel with Shaniya at about 7:30 a.m. but they don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that point.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

If a guy took my 5 year old daughter from our house Im almost positive she would not just me laying in his arms. Maybe not fighting but at least crying and upset.

I think she was long past crying and upset. She looks traumatized and shell shocked to me. Notice the position of her legs and feet in the video clip. That child, IMO, is in pain.

THanks for the video link, jamiect.

Did anyone notice that the sister was introduced as Carrie Lockhart DAVIS? Was that a mistake or is she married into the Davis family?

Can this case have any more twists and turns? I am praying that Shaniya is located today. If she is no longer alive, then she deserves a diginified burial and not to be left out in the elements.

While it may not be legally possible, I would like to see McNeill and Davis charged with murder unless Shaniya is produced alive and well.

Looking at the still pics at the elevator, I am seeing a much different Shaniya than most people are. To me, her little nose looks to be broken and her eyes are very puffy underneath. Look at how flat her nose is with just the little tip sticking up.

I do not mind saying that I literally hate these people. My granddaughter lives in Fayetteville and is in the USAF (Pope AFB). Her husband is Army and just deployed to Afganistan in October (Ft. Bragg). She was prepared to help search on Saturday if Shaniya had not been found by then, but there were no searches. She did not hear about the Sunday search until late Sunday but would not have been allowed into the searching area. She is Security Forces (MP) and a dog handler. She says that people in the area are just going about everyday life and not seeming to be too alarmed.

I am just sick about how these two 's are just sitting back in jail and the same as saying "Prove it". I want to know what evidence McNeill's car yielded as well as the hotel room. There are so many questions with no answers here. I am just outraged by the treatment of a precious child. She never had a chance with this egg donor!

He was only there from 6:11 to 7:30. What do you suppose he did? I can (unfortunately) image. IF he was only waiting for the 60yo why get a room for an hour? Could have waited in a car... in the park... but a hotel room would give him a place to clean up if needed. This is all so sickening. Poor girl. I want to vomit. The mother should be skinned alive for giving her child to this.

Do we know he rented the room, or was he going to a room already rented? I too do not want to think of what he or anyone else did to her. This case is bring rage out in all of us that is scary. I could do serious bodily harm to get more information out of them. The LE can't. Just like so many other cases we have here.

this case is as bad as it gets-there will never be a more profound proof that satan is alive and living on earth-this case is actually making me sick to my stomach and tears are right on the surface. Please let her body be found so Dna WILL nail those involved-please God.

She may be drugged, exhausted, checked out emotionally or who knows, if possible abuse that ocurred in the trailer was not by him, poor baby may think he is rescuing her from her current bad situation. It could be one in a million reasons.

Oh my I just had a thought. What if they told her they were taking her back to her daddy.

WHY is the 's bail so low?

IMO, it is because of the prostitution part of the charge. Most human-trafficking is related to prostitution of minors/adults.

My gut tells me AD will have many more charges added on once Shaniya is found. As well as MM ....

I don't think she looks comfortable,more like,"What's going on?Why are you taking me here?"She's probably in shock,in a three weeks time,her world is upside down,she's only five.

THanks for the video link, jamiect.

Did anyone notice that the sister was introduced as Carrie Lockhart DAVIS? Was that a mistake or is she married into the Davis family?

Can this case have any more twists and turns? I am praying that Shaniya is located today. If she is no longer alive, then she deserves a diginified burial and not to be left out in the elements.

While it may not be legally possible, I would like to see McNeill and Davis charged with murder unless Shaniya is produced alive and well.

Looking at the still pics at the elevator, I am seeing a much different Shaniya than most people are. To me, her little nose looks to be broken and her eyes are very puffy underneath. Look at how flat her nose is with just the little tip sticking up.

I do not mind saying that I literally hate these people. My granddaughter lives in Fayetteville and is in the USAF (Pope AFB). Her husband is Army and just deployed to Afganistan in October (Ft. Bragg). She was prepared to help search on Saturday if Shaniya had not been found by then, but there were no searches. She did not hear about the Sunday search until late Sunday but would not have been allowed into the searching area. She is Security Forces (MP) and a dog handler. She says that people in the area are just going about everyday life and not seeming to be too alarmed.

I am just sick about how these two 's are just sitting back in jail and the same as saying "Prove it". I want to know what evidence McNeill's car yielded as well as the hotel room. There are so many questions with no answers here. I am just outraged by the treatment of a precious child. She never had a chance with this egg donor!

On one of the links that has been posted that the aunt IS NOT RELATED to this particular Davis family.

This is just so sad...they say the saddest words in the English language are
"IF ONLY"...and this case surely makes me say "if only, if only"

I do feel that>>>

there is NO connection to some vast child selling ring....these are petty lowlifes...everything they do is small time and low

I am not surprised at the "60 year old man"...the missing component here was "who was the buyer"...follow the money

Despite the news reports the fact remains that only a very very tiny minority of adults are attracted to children (Thank God)...the horrible gut wrenching cases we see are not typical

Yes, McNeil could probably have tons of men friends/buyers lined up for a strip club or a lap dance or a pretty young chick..but not for a 5 year old girl
that takes a certain type of inhuman slug...and in this case they had some sort of buyer

I hope they have checked all the cell phone/phone records, who visited that trailer?? were the "sisters" hooking out of there?? was it a crack den?

I think the "buyer" is no doubt a drug customer /john known to McNeil and/or the sisters...

these people are lowlife slugs...who among them had some money?? I can well imagine some older more financially stable sicko who liked to slum and "party" with them

I think that such a party happened..and the egg donor took drugs or money ...and the pervert had his way with this beautiful little angel

then?? She is smart little girl....she will tell Daddy....apparently this was only a "visit" , Daddy was coming back to get her...what can the egg donor and the drug dealer do now??

I think they got rid of her

In many of these cases the solution is the simplest..there is no vast conspiracy....Thai, Indian and Russian slave rings are not focused on a s%%t stained single wide trailer ....these jerks are small nasty petty dirt that crawls among us

The ONLY thing that may be learned from this is that once again state child welfare agencies are not doing their job (or don't have the power to do the job they need to do)....

It is really pitiful that so many of these missing/dead/abused kid cases are already on the radar of the state child welfare agencies.

Prayers for Shaniya

Earlier this evening, on November 15, 2008, around 6:00 p.m. I spoke with Shaniya’s father Bradley Lockhart. He told me that all he wants is his daughter to be brought home. Bradley has a message to the person or persons who has little Shaniya: “take her somewhere safe, a hospital, a police department, she’s a special young lady, she has a family that loves her, and we want her back.” Bradley said on October 9, 2009, his sister dropped Shaniya off at Antoniette’s home. At that time, Bradley was in Portland, Oregon working (he is a contractor, and sometimes has to travel). Antoniette told him he wanted to keep Shaniya for a bit, and he thought she finally wanted to be a mother — so he gave her a chance. For the last five years, Bradley says he’s the one who has taken care of his little girl,“I had limited contact with Antoniette, I used to have to beg her to see her child,” Bradley says.

http://www.michellesigona.com/

Hope it's ok to post this, let me know if not

I think that footage is him carrying her out. They are leaving the third floor.

SQ, I had wondered about that too. If maybe the photo's (Or one or some of them) were actually of them leaving the hotel. But now with the new information that police know McNeill left WITH Shaniya at 7:30 AM but they don't know what kind of state she was in, I'm guessing these are all entry photo's rather than exit. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper