NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 4:30 they will hold a press conference, but have found a body, they are confirming it is a child, but won't confirm it is Shaniya. The body was found about 100 ft off the road...HLN news....
Found an hour ago...they have to get a positive id from family before releasing anything...4:30 they will have an official presser...

I don't blame him per se, and feel deep empathy but there is a responsibility when you are the guardian parent and have another family member drop your child off with a drug addict egg donor, her felon boyfriend, and the drug dealing owner of the sewage leaking home.

Tragedy does not equate to being free of responsibility.
If this was a mother who dropped her child off in similar circumstances she would be shredded. I think the father is being posted about in a very respectful manner. But being a sympathetic character does not absolve him from his role in this tragedy. moo

I think he knows this better than we do right now. I doubt he knew as much beforehand as he knows now and will probably live with that regret the rest of his life.

if she can be visually id'd............

Im from Fayetteville and the sad thing is, the way the police is holding back info...I fear the worst has happen. I am still hoping they find Shaniya but if they don't...I feel Antionette Davis and Mario McNeill should get the death penalty A.S.A.P because they all played a major part in what has happen to that baby. I am a new mother and also have other children and I could never let anyone touch my child or put them in a situation for anyone to do anything to them. When you have children, you have to watch the company you keep because predators lurk every where and they can always be right there in your face. I just pray to God that Shaniya is somewhere in someones home and they just do the right thing and drop her off some place safe and get her home safe to the loving arms of her Daddy. God please spare Shaniya and let her come home :(

God took Shaniya home CD!!
Butterfly-TE-Welcome20to20the20Grou.gif

momtective
I'm sorry,I was studying the video,didn't see you had posted the pics,what in the world is that?It just looks like some kind of underground thing.How did you get the pics on here?When I click on the insert an image,it just ask for a link page to it.

Screen caps from the video that was up earlier...it's been taken down now.

I rarely post here, but I'm right there with you all. I'm so distraught right now. It's difficult to keep up a "normal" appearance at work. I don't know what I believe about the afterlife and God, but I do think that Shaniya is better off now. I know she's not in any more pain, not frightened anymore.

As for the "mother"--one of the most disturbing thoughts to me is the idea that the prostitution was premeditated. That is, that maybe she and her sister hatched this repulsive plan to pimp out her beautiful daughter and that is expressly why she asked for custody of her.

I am coming out of a self imposed time out (only for this post) because we have been following Shaniya's case here in my home.

I have no words. Once again we see a beautiful child murdered and discarded like nothing more than a useless item.

I find no comfort in thinking that she is no longer suffering. She suffered unto death; no innocent child deserves that. I can't deny her suffering because it is too painful for me to consider, contemplate or aknowledge.

For Shaniya:

a few stanza's from a poem called "Stop the Clock" by Auden.

...The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

I'm so very sorry.

I don't understand the bashing of the father... I'm lost on it. He just lost his daughter, and while he may not be a saint, he doesn't deserve such disdain and having blame put on him. Yes, I have read the whole case... and we should all be thankful that it is not us in his shoes.

RIP Shaniya... your voice may be quieted, but there are people that will be your voice, that will work hard to make sure justice is served...

I believe the father was trying to do the right thing. At the age of 5, a young girl should want to get to know her mother, and the mother wanted to see her child. Father was not a selfish parent.

Lastly, thinking the other bio parent will hurt/kill your child is not a normal thought for us fathers.

I respectfully disagree. The FATHER didn't even know the mother, her associates, the place where Shaniya would be living.

Would you or anyone else just send your child off with a relative to be placed in the care of someone who had almost ZERO involvement in YOUR childs life???

Dear God, I hope not.

so who the heck killed her? i don't see any murder charges on either of the two people in custody. did mcneill deliver her to someone at the hotel or was it him that she was "prostituted" to. i am so confused and in shock over how this is all developing! ughghhhg!!!!!!

I respectfully disagree. The FATHER didn't even know the mother, her associates, the place where Shaniya would be living.

Would you or anyone else just send your child off with a relative to be placed in the care of someone who had almost ZERO involvement in YOUR childs life???

Dear God, I hope not.

But it wasn't uninvolved...she asked for an extension on a weekend visit. That's not zero involvement.

During the presser it was said FAMILY had to ID the remains? WTH????

How is that going to work if she's been dead a week?

I would think she was killed shortly after she left the hotel...but maybe she wasn't......and that's truly frightening.

I just heard about this case and I ran to WS first.
this is another tear jerker. a 5 year old farmed out for sex by her own mother. :hand: :doh:
HOW on earth can a mother do this? WHY on earth doesn't God make these men inept?
a 5 year old defending herself is "no contest" :furious:

What a beautiful child, what an evil mother...
Why didn't this evil mother go out and prostitute her won self, trafficking your child :furious:

Body of Shaniya Davis Found Along North Carolina HighwayPolice Said They Had Gotten a Tip That Shaniya May Have Been Dumped by I-87
By SARAH NETTER
Nov. 16, 2009
http://www.abcnews.go.com/WN/body-s...gside-north-carolina-highway/story?id=9095622

WS may already have the following I did not get to read this thread yet.

Police: Man Admitted Kidnapping Missing NC Girl
Police: Man admitted kidnapping missing NC girl; but lawyer says suspect will plead not guilty
http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=9071659

Police Say Missing Girl Seen at NC Motel With ManPolice say missing 5-year-old NC girl seen at motel with man shortly after disappearance
http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=9063454

Stroll with the angels little Shaniya Davis
RIP little angel :angel:

Oh no...just getting a chance to log back on...terrible...I can't even type / say anything else but RIP dear beautiful Shaniya. You will never, ever have to worry about anything again. All of your needs will now be met and you have found everlasting, unconditional love and no fear. RIP Sweetheart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member