Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mam..........being served right now with warrents

took allot of toil on officers..........ministers and counselors called in for them

sorry for quoting myself....

But I just don't get the same feeling when looking at mom. She will never be MOTHER of the YEAR, but I don't think she sold her daughter.

I think it may depend on your experiences with "moms".
If you mom was a good mom, and you are a good mom, and motherly instinct comes natural to you I think it can be really really difficult for women to think a "mom" would do something inherently evil. So proactively harmful.

This scenario is so much more heinous than the moms that put their kids in harms way by having a boyfriend around, a sex offender around, to letting the first beating go... they let their kids possibly get harmed versus agreeing to have it happen.

My mother was a horrible mother and either by nature or lack of nurture I have very muddied feelings about maternal instinct, but I have zero doubt that some women don't have any.

Capt Chas. Kimmel.....tough case, have children, can relate what happened to Shaniya.
Mission was to find Shaniya and they did.
Officers cried.

I just don't think he's the bad guy in all this. As a matter of fact, I would even go so far as to state that the justice system is as much to blame for this crime for letting that monster McNeil out 6 months early. Things could have been a lot different!

Oh, I didn't mean to imply he was somehow involved in the murder. He was just stupid and careless with what should have been his most cherished. I just don't like him, he rubs me the wrong way.

If I had it my way, McNeil would have never been released.

stress debriefing from searchers to EMS.....hardest thing in his career.....22 yr. vetran LE

no comment on human traficking ring

mam..........being served right now with warrents

took allot of toil on officers..........ministers and counselors called in for them

My heart and soul goes out to these officers, searchers and all investigators - praying that they get the counselling they need to get through this.

no fighting over who was going to take the case

My mother was a horrible mother and either by nature or lack of nurture I have very muddied feelings about maternal instinct, but I have zero doubt that some women don't have any.

I raised a child for 11 years that was abandoned by her mother. She just up and left one day. She saw her daughter once in the next 11 years and as of now has not seen her daughter in 9 years. This was the second daughter she abandoned . No, some women have no maternal instinct

from our perspective we started it from the begining and we went to finish it out.

HLN: McNeill charged with murder AND RAPE no bail
Cause of death: strangulation

I am not repsponding directly to your post but rather want to bulid off of it (tia).

We have a child that was MURDERED. She was living with Daddy, Aunts, girlfriend's of Daddy, etc... in a not so consistant lifestyle prior to her murder. Keep in mind that children thrive with normal schedule.. when they know what is expected of them and when. This continuous change in environments for this child.. had to have some effect if not a great effect.

She gets pawned off to AD for a weekend and most likely the insanity starts. She continues to stay there.... the other adults in her life most likely thinking.... she is okay... all is alright... despite (in my opinion) massive trepidition that she should even spend an hour there with AD let alone a weekend... Weekend passes. Dad is gone... AD most likely went thru the weakest link (BL) to get permission for a longer stay. He is daddy, no? ((I might add that yes he is.. but only in theory)) So who is the Daddy in practice? I attempt a guess that there is none. mhoo.

There is no acting father figure.. .let alone mother figure for little Shaniya while her father is off on his contracting jobs. It is like a house with the doors wide open, waiting to be robbed.

I have more opinions but I already took up too much space. For that I say I am sorry.

If BL is out of town and has no court order custody arrangement and mom is on the birth certificate and a legal gaurdian...what the heck is he supposed to do? Call the police and say the mother of my child, who is a legal gaurdian won't give her back. Let's not forget, AD didn't have custody of Shania because she couldn't afford to care for her and pretty much didn't want to...not because she was proven unfit by a court of law.

I honestly don't think this thing is all that complicated - or original. I think MAM is a typical , not too bright, with an itch. He zeroed in on Shaniya, took her either by force or coercion, took her to a hotel, raped her, killed her and disposed of her.

I seriously doubt there is any kind of buyer, or ring, or organization to any of this. I worked with incarcerated child molesters for 3 years (in rehabilitation services) and I can tell you first hand that these people lose all situational awareness or thought of consequences when they really get going. They just do their thing and worry about picking up the pieces later.

I don't know what AD's involvement is, but MAM is a typical child raping stupid who is getting way too much credit for brains.

I don't think it is that complicated either, but I keep coming back to the hotel, why the hotel, why drive 40 miles for a short visit and I have a horrifying thought that suddenly makes it fit for me;

MAM drug dealer
Momster owes MAM money (even LE has mentioned paying off a debt).
She trades the girl.

He drives to a hotel because they (MAM and whomever) made a video.
He leaves with her, kills hers, dumps her body.

That would explain the forty mile drive, the one hour visit, and no 3rd party leaving with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966