Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(BBM)
Or she was drugged.
Or they had the rooms rented on both sides.
Or both.

Many of us have been saying she looks sedated in those images.
I am really thinking they went to the hotel to record the event.
Gag.

OMG, you're probably right! I never thought of that. Hope LE checks to see if there was internet service/used in the room just in case also... JMO - NMS

It may be old news/speculation but while I was looking for the comment about BL meeting a new girl in Utah I found several discussions of momster saying in her 911 tape, to someone other than the operator, and you have to turn it up to hear her/make it out, but she says: "He messed up, he didn't take no shoes, no pants, no nothing."

Did I miss this conversation on here?
We do need a forum!

Geeezz... You are all leaving me in the dust. I just finished 12 and now u r all on 17? BTW, thanks to whoever suggested the printable version. Even if I don't hit thanks, I'm nodding my head and saying right on sista!

Have wondered this myself, nms... but after LE falsely accused Coe I have to believe they would have used extreme caution before arresting the mother. If they don't have her on video surveillance, in front of the mh actually handing Shaniya over to MAM that am (which is where my money is) LE must have gotten some kind of admission by AD herself. JMO
:parrot:
It's been bothering me too, but i felt better when they talked about all the phone records they had tonight. I'm hoping they got some actual texts.

The hotel worker needs to be given some kind of reward. He/She should be recognized in public for doing the right thing anf speaking up. Otherwise they could still be looking for her.

please let us not forget the previous indications that something was not right... ciggarette burns on his child's body. At this point what rational father would stand around figuring out who was the one responsible? !

sbm

father claims he did not see burns, only eczema, but others did, sure they told him, so what (?) he did not believe them?

I found this to clarify AD's work history. She has worked for a temporary agency since June of 2008; her last assignment with Carolina Inn started in August. This supports Brad's statement that she'd held down a job for at least six months. Want to be fair to Brad on this one.

"Davis worked in the kitchen at Carolina Inn at Village Green, an assisted living facility in Fayetteville.CES, a South Carolina-based staffing company that has a contract with Carolina Inn, hired her in June 2008 after an extensive background check, an official said. She had a good employment record at both Carolina Inn and the Haymount Nursing Rehabilitation Facility, but she is no longer employed by the company, the official said."

Tim Allen, one of the people taking caring of BL's 17 year old daughter said in his interview that BL had a girlfriend named Ty. Ty took really good care of Shinaya, but BL went to Utah and met a girl there and Ty went away.

Seemed to imply this was the start of the downhill slide and Shaniya going to momster (instead of Ty and the Aunt taking care of her?). A couple of other people have said in their interviews they offered to take Shaniya in instead of her being sent to her momster's but BL said no.

The picture in front of the Grand Canyon brought those comments back to the forefront.

At the very least, BL appears to have problems with commitment and attachment. He has 5 (or is it 6) children with 3 different mothers, none of whom he managed to have a permanent relationship with. In addition, all of this children appear to be taken care of by people other than him. That tells me he is very casual about relationships and responsibility for the outcome of those relationships. Meet a woman, have kids with her, stay a while, leave, meet a woman, have a kid with her, stay a while, leave, meet a woman, have a kid, stay while, leave. Literally. This is a man who procreates and then takes no real responsibility for his offspring, or their mothers.

There is no doubt in my mind that if he met another future baby momma the last thing on his mind was taking care of the mammas and babies he already had. He left them all in the past, why would now be any different? This is a very egocentric man without alot of concern for anyone but himself. He has no trouble moving on to the next baby mama and kid.

I forgot or probably never heard why? Why can't Shaniya Davis have a Forum?
Is there some rhyme or reason for arbitrary decisions?:waitasec:

IMO, sadly, I do not think it was Shaniya's first time with that SOB.

AD was prostituting her.

Sounds like it was an ongoing thing to me.

Is the 6:11 hotel time the time MAM first appears on camera or the time he checked in? The hotel worker who contacted LE 48 hours—UGH!!—later reported seeing a man with a child fitting Shaniya's description in lobby. Doesn't anyone recall checking him in? Of course, LE has checked hotel's records for details. Just wondering if MAM had time to check in, retrieve Shaniya from the car because he couldn't ck/in holding a child, especially one wearing no underwear, and proceed to the room for whatever activity, all in one hour? Was he possibly a long term guest at the hotel and didn't need to stop at front desk? Of course, if this is the case, wouldn't he have noticed the cameras before. Still nags at me about the hotel worker being so long with his/her tip; weren't we already talking about this case at WS by then, and this person in the same town was just hearing about Shaniya being kidnapped? Was the AA not issued right away; same day at least? Sure hope no one at hotel was overlooking questionable (and regular?) activity with children.

sbm

father claims he did not see burns, only eczema, but others did, sure they told him, so what (?) he did not believe them?

Shaniya told several people apparently, that "mommy's friends" did it (burned her). I wonder if she told BL and he chose not to believe her? So sad-you must listen to your children first and then go fact finding!!:furious:

It may be old news/speculation but while I was looking for the comment about BL meeting a new girl in Utah I found several discussions of momster saying in her 911 tape, to someone other than the operator, and you have to turn it up to hear her/make it out, but she says: "He messed up, he didn't take no shoes, no pants, no nothing."
Did I miss this conversation on here?
We do need a forum!

BBM that is news to me, and very interesting!!

As I stated before, I don't think it's a given that she made any noise. She was a five-year-old girl. If she knew MAM and was fairly familiar with him (even if she wasn't), she was probably terrified and I don't see a little girl like that making a huge fuss. She could just as easily have been as quiet as possible so as to not anger him.

In so much pain I really cant see that..sorry!

Is the 6:11 hotel time the time MAM first appears on camera or the time he checked in? The hotel worker who contacted LE 48 hours—UGH!!—later reported seeing a man with a child fitting Shaniya's description in lobby. Doesn't anyone recall checking him in? Of course, LE has checked hotel's records for details. Just wondering if MAM had time to check in, retrieve Shaniya from the car because he couldn't ck/in holding a child, especially one wearing no underwear, and proceed to the room for whatever activity, all in one hour? Was he possibly a long term guest at the hotel and didn't need to stop at front desk? Of course, if this is the case, wouldn't he have noticed the cameras before. Still nags at me about the hotel worker being so long with his/her tip; weren't we already talking about this case at WS by then, and this person in the same town was just hearing about Shaniya being kidnapped? Was the AA not issued right away; same day at least? Sure hope no one at hotel was overlooking questionable (and regular?) activity with children.

Maybe he called in his resevation, and just checked in at the desk to pick up his key? IDK

Until I found this forum, I thought I was the only one who found Nancy Grace annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns