Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a little question -

Shaniya's loving aunt said that she is a single mom to 3 children. Do we know how old her other children are? Have we ever heard her talk about Shaniya's relationship with her own kids - the cousins?

The only time I've heard mention of 'cousins' is when the sister said Shaniya's mom called her to say she wasn't ever going to see her again. Momster was mad because Shaniya had been reprimanded for fighting with her cousins. I figure it was cousins on the dad's side, meaning the sis' kids.

JMHO
fran

Unfortunately she did not Mizzz NG cut her off. GRRRR:banghead:

That's why I don't watch NG. She never lets anyone say anything important because she has no idea what's important. She sticks to the script, keeps the show moving, and has no interest in the truth. I can't stand her, obviously.

Don't forget to add tags for this thread. :)

Really dumb question here - what do you mean when you say to add a tag - I am feeling a little stupid asking this considering the amount of time on WS.

I thought it was reported in the media!

I thought so to. Something about the searcher who found her or someone in the parking lot said it. I have no idea what article that would've been.

Guys, I need to take a break. I am sickened beyond belief of what this innocent little girl endured. Please, if you can all type post after post on here expressing opinions, please I beg of you to take a gander at Klaas' thread that Tricia provided. Don't stop there, though. Please write your congressmen, senators, president, etc. All you have to do is open up the Govt section of your phone books & note the email addresses of each & every single one, then type up a quick email demanding harsher penalties & better laws regarding these issues. You can to many people at the same time...only takes a minute. Please be part of the solution...please.

Love to all. I'll try to be back later.

I'm so sick & tired of washing these contacts! I may just have to take them out for good!

:grouphug:

Guys, I need to take a break. I am sickened beyond belief of what this innocent little girl endured. Please, if you can all type post after post on here expressing opinions, please I beg of you to take a gander at Klaas' thread that Tricia provided. Don't stop there, though. Please write your congressmen, senators, president, etc. All you have to do is open up the Govt section of your phone books & note the email addresses of each & every single one, then type up a quick email demanding harsher penalties & better laws regarding these issues. You can to many people at the same time...only takes a minute. Please be part of the solution...please.

Love to all. I'll try to be back later.

I'm so sick & tired of washing these contacts! I may just have to take them out for good!

:grouphug:
same here, bbl

I must have missed a chunk of discussion. Where is this girlfriend info coming from? I saw a pic of Brad standing in front what looks to be AZ mountains... where did that come from? What did I miss??

Tim Allen, one of the people taking caring of BL's 17 year old daughter said in his interview that BL had a girlfriend named Ty. Ty took really good care of Shinaya, but BL went to Utah and met a girl there and Ty went away.

Seemed to imply this was the start of the downhill slide and Shaniya going to momster (instead of Ty and the Aunt taking care of her?). A couple of other people have said in their interviews they offered to take Shaniya in instead of her being sent to her momster's but BL said no.

The picture in front of the Grand Canyon brought those comments back to the forefront.

Terrible. Poor beautiful little Shaniya. Well at least we didn't have to hear NG rave on about the twins tonight, or did I miss it?

Terrible. Poor beautiful little Shaniya. Well at least we didn't have to near NG rave on about the twins tonight, or did I miss it?

Oh she did when talking to Barbara the MH park manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat