NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I read:

Moore said she was awakened by noises outside her home at about 3 a.m. Tuesday.

"It sounded like somebody was beating (on the wall)," she said.

She went back to sleep but was awakened later by police saying they were confiscating her trash can because it contained evidence in the disappearance of her young neighbor

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6397519/

What if that was Shaniya??????

I watched the Moore video and she did say it sounded like someone was beating and imitated the sound by knocking on her trailer.

I wonder if AD put Shaniya outside at 3:00 a.m. for MAM to pick up and Shanyia did have a potty accident and was trying to knock on AD's door wanting back in and that's how the feces ended up on the door knob and porch. Shanyia is probably the one that put the blanket in Ms. Moore's trash can. She probably only had her blankie to use to clean herself up.

That's another reason I think MAM took her to the motel before raping her. To clean and bathe her before he raped her.

And I still think it looks like her right eye is swollen/blacked in the picture of them by the elevator.

If AD put Shanyia outside and AD went back to bed, that means she left little Shaniya outside with no shoes and no pants. I don't know about in NC, but here in TN it has been pretty cold at nights.

I think she is responsible for something and hope she doesn't walk free.

Moore said she was awakened by noises outside her home at about 3 a.m. Tuesday.

"It sounded like somebody was beating (on the wall)," she said.

She went back to sleep but was awakened later by police saying they were confiscating her trash can because it contained evidence in the disappearance of her young neighbor

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6397519/

What if that was Shaniya??????

(snip, bbm) Good am, I think we can at least rule out this depressing possibility... since LE's said they have footage of a figure (and I believe they said "man" though were reluctant to id and at least stopped short of naming Coe at the time...) walking from Moore's trashcan back toward the mh. IOW it didn't sound as if they thought this was a child. While I could not say w 100% certainty since I can't find link now, I remember because I'd tormented myself worrying it could've been Shaniya banging for help and throwing out her own blanket, then was relieved when LE made the statement.

:parrot:

Oh how I would love to know that answer! The burning question in my head is this: Is Ty - BL's now ex fiance one and the same person as MAM's sister whose name is Tijuana???

Been sleuthing this like mad but have not found any connection but I do smell hink in this.

Search friends (and those of family) on FB...you may find your answer.

Please don't tell me that little Shaniya tried to run away and they caught her!!!

My father was in his thirties when he was caught. He admitted, laughing, to the judge that he would never know how many kids he "got at". He says he stopped counting about 100.

What on earth??????? How could he be so blase?

Is he still in prison now NMK?

What on earth??????? How could he be so blase?

Is he still in prison now NMK?
According to him, he did nothing wrong. He says God made him this way, and the will of God supercedes the law of man....
And, yeah, he's still in, for another 2 years. Should be life.

It sure as heck wasn't mentioned in the 911 call!
I think the notion or idea of the couch or sofa,,,came from Coe when he said the child was never in the living room....for educated people to figure it out,,,Also, the time of 5:30 am was planted in the momster mouth by the 911 caller...The momster said 5:30 was the last time she had seen little Shanyia, but in a split second, when the 911 caLLER said A.M. the momster went with it.....I am wondering if the 5:30 timeline was ever true.:waitasec:

DSS had already been in AD's life, IIRC. There could be an old case as well as a relatively new one. The family and friends who are alledging the cigarette burns on Shaniya may have told DSS of their concerns, IMO.

We may see the family and friends at DS's trial testifying under oath that there were cigarette burns on Shaniya's arms. I believe them - will anyone else? YAP

There is a lot more we will be hearing about Shaniya's possible abuse. Were there old injuries that had healed? And I mean such as fractures to bones and so forth?

I have read every single post here. My opinion was not a popular one about the Dad, and I did say that his different accents and demeanor bothered me. It does and I do not apologize for that. Who is this TY person that supposedly had taken care of Shaniya for 5 months before Dad met someone? The friends and other family members speaking out may not be too FOS. I believe from the bottom of my heart that Dad did the expedient thing for himself by sending her to AD. I do blame him for that even tho I know he had nothing to do with Shaniya's murder.

My granddaughter is an Army wife as well as USAF (Pope AFB). She lives in Fayetteville. A lot of the military there calls it FayetteNam. We talked for an hour and a half last night. She did say that all of her friends there knows that you just do not venture into this part of town. It is drug ridden as well as full of prostitutes. I know there are decent people there as well, but I still would not have left a small child in that area if there were any alternative.

I want to see MAM get the death penalty and for AD to get LWOP. I am not supposed to hate, but I cannot help it. I hate all murderers, child kidnappers, pedophiles, and moms who do not protect their children.

JMO
LaLaw2000 I love your posts.
GREAT POST - :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BBM
ITA - there was no reason for that child to ever go back to AD again. I feel that way strongly.
I do not buy that he did not know about AD and drugs.(as he claimed on Oprah) He himself said he was letting her be a Mom because she got her life together...:waitasec: TOGETHER from ???? :waitasec:
I do not buy this guy at all, he has the show and the trimming set up just fine...JMHO
I do not think he ever dreamed of this possibility happening to Shaniya....but I believe he knew that sending her to AD was not in the baby's best interest. :(

JMHO
MOO
JMO

It was determined to be the trashcan lid banging from someone getting into her garbage can. Most likely whoever threw the blanket in.

Where does it state that?

I know I saw Ms. Moore demonstrate the sound by knocking on the side of here trailer. How could the sound of a lid wake someone up?

I watched the Moore video and she did say it sounded like someone was beating and imitated the sound by knocking on her trailer.

respectfully snipped to highlight the item I am responding to

I think Barb originally described that she heard something like banging outside around three. Not real loud, just like someone scraping or scratching or rapping along the outside of her trailer.

It may be that she heard a noise but without any way to put the sound in context had a hard time describing the exact quality of the sound. Once LE discovered the blanket (by lifting the lid of the garbage can I presume) the sound of the lid scraping along the trailer's exterior made a sound, that sound was determined to be the "noises" Barb (Happy Hollow Mobile Park manager and AB's neighbor) heard.

So far, I think it's all about the drugs. I think they've gotten some very valuable info from "Mr. Coe", since she threw him under the bus. I'd like to add that LE wouldn't have brought the charge against her unless they were fairly sure. WE learn what the facts are after they are done with them.

Let's not forget that LE also brought charges against Coe - so were they 'fairly sure' about those too?

I'm not 100% convinced yet that the mother prostituted her.

elepher50, I agree. I think it will all come down to MAM! I think charged against mom will be dropped.

another thought on the blanket. Maybe Shaniya threw it away at 3:00 am. Had an accident and wanted to hide the 'evidence'. remember mom said she last saw her at 5:30 when she went back to bed. why BACK to bed? why was she up?

It also says that AD put Shaniya on the couch at 5:30 AM. Surely the child was asleep before then. Where was she? Was she in a bed, had an accident, mom cleaned her with the blanket, put her on the couch, then threw the blanket away in the neighbors trash can?? That doesn't make much sense. Also, I don't know that I've ever heard of a child Shaniya's age having that kind of accident (#2) while sleeping.

Let's not forget that LE also brought charges against Coe - so were they 'fairly sure' about those too?

I'm not 100% convinced yet that the mother prostituted her.

Has anyone explored or discussed the possibility of Coe being the one who handed her over to MAM? I truly believe momster knew and was part of this whole thing but simply playing devils advocate for those who want to believe (and I get the temptation, I wish I could believe it as well) that AB didn't hand her over.

Under this alternate theory, AB finds out Shaniya is missing, assumes Coe has taken her or knows who has. Coe gets arrested based on AB's statement, Coe decides to throw AB out there as who's to say who turned over the child and who knew or did not? He said She said and round and round we go.

Trust fund at bank
A memorial trust fund has been set up at Wachovia bank in memory of Shaniya. It was done by family friend Vaughn Eason.

Eason said the family of Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, had no insurance for the girl and any money raised would help cover the cost of her funeral and burial services.

"Any money left over after that will go to local and national charities for neglected children," Eason said.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953680

Sell the BMW..........

My gut is telling me the Dad, Bradley is guilty as hell also. I'm not quite sure yet what he is guilty of, but he is not right. Why is he referring to little baby Shaniya as a "lady"?

Oh how I would love to know that answer! The burning question in my head is this: Is Ty - BL's now ex fiance one and the same person as MAM's sister whose name is Tijuana???
Been sleuthing this like mad but have not found any connection but I do smell hink in this.

BBM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Seems Mr. BL hangs with great crowds.....
I am sure he did not meet AD in the library....;)
I am also curious about the murder of his first wife.

My head is spinning so fast it is starting to look like the exorcist movie

Trust fund at bank
A memorial trust fund has been set up at Wachovia bank in memory of Shaniya. It was done by family friend Vaughn Eason.

Eason said the family of Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, had no insurance for the girl and any money raised would help cover the cost of her funeral and burial services.

"Any money left over after that will go to local and national charities for neglected children," Eason said.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953680

Sell the BMW..........

I thought Brad the Dad had this great job and all??:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics