NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
elepher50, I agree. I think it will all come down to MAM! I think charged against mom will be dropped.

another thought on the blanket. Maybe Shaniya threw it away at 3:00 am. Had an accident and wanted to hide the 'evidence'. remember mom said she last saw her at 5:30 when she went back to bed. why BACK to bed? why was she up?

I want to say to you,,,thanks for your sleuthing..I know your line of thought and I Totally agree...The only way this case can play out to benefit anyone (another Lost child) is to know the perimeters of everyone involved....

Well IF AD had enough sense to know she needed a more stable enviroment then why the heck would she prostitute her own child. I would like to have more questions answered about AD before we all throw her jail and lock her away. Also I will post the links to the arrest warrant and it may be LE verbage but it say MAM took the child without knowledge of guardian/parent. So this is my question how is that everyone is so sure the mom gave this child to this man? We have yet to see any evidence that she has done anything to this child just rumors.

So far, I think it's all about the drugs. I think they've gotten some very valuable info from "Mr. Coe", since she threw him under the bus. I'd like to add that LE wouldn't have brought the charge against her unless they were fairly sure. WE learn what the facts are after they are done with them.

Several said Cigarette burns. One poster said that Mosquito bits when they are scratched a lot look like cig. burns.

I can see at this moment all we have is AD and MAM and maybe that is all there is.
But I do not think so....Because a perp can do his thing anywhere and would rarely go to a HOTEL...
I still think *advertiser censored* flick or something like that would warrant a hotel room maybe? :waitasec:
the Hotel room still throws me off........
You are right there is no evidence that the family knew MAM but the way his son just said Mario,
it was like he knew the man...he just never asumed that "MARIO" could do that......
there was something in that interview that I knew Mario was not a new person to this boy.

BBM. ITA. I thought I was the only one that caught that "Mario" just seemed to come out like he knew him. And the part where he said "a convicted felon deserves a second chance."

I would like to know if there is any connection between MAM and the father BL.

BBM. ITA. I thought I was the only one that caught that "Mario" just seemed to come out like he knew him. And the part where he said "a convicted felon deserves a second chance."

If I'm not mistaken, Mario was the boyfriend of AD's sister so if Shaniya visited AD on weekends there was bound to be some point in time that the boy had the opportunity to interact with Mario. That's my take on it.

This.

And the neighbor stated she heard noise and someone BANGING on the side of her house at this time.

Did she look out her window or go outside??

What if Shaniya had slipped away and was trying to get help
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
BEST QUESTION YET.....

I myself when 1/2 asleep have not answeard the door. :(

I know we have heard a lot of speculation about the blanket, but has the mom made a statement that she doesn't know anything about it? or has that just been assumed?

Maybe the mom threw it away at 3:00. She said in the 911 call that she last saw Shaniya at 5:30 when she went BACK to bed. maybe she had an accident in the middle of the night. they had to get her cleaned up and back to bed.

If Shaniya had an accident in the middle of the night, why would her mother go ~200 feet to someone else's trash bin to toss out the blanket?

The mother has made no statement regarding the blanket. The only statements about the blanket came from the neighbor who was notified by the police that the blanket was found in her trash can.

In the 911 call, the mother said "she last saw Shaniya at 5:30 when she put her (Shaniya) back to bed."

The media was reporting "when she put Shaniya on the sofa at 5:30 and when the mother went back an hour later, Shaniya was gone.

No clue how the media got that info out of the 911 call! :waitasec:

I caught that too. It will be very interesting to know!

I want to thank everyone here who has been so caring and kind in their responses to me on this thread. I think that having these conversations, and survivors of similar abuse speaking up, can help raise awareness of the issues and prevent children going through this in the future. I don't want people to think that what happened to Shaniya is really that rare because shockingly it is not. It is rare for the little sweetheart to actually be killed, but it is sickeningly commonplace for little girls to be raped. I think being fully aware of the extent of the problem is probably a big step towards STOPPING IT FROM HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE.

I feel concerned for Antoinette's other child.

...and MAM's child/ren, and any other child that's been w/in a country mile of this maniac... :prayer:

So I guess the only way the cops can have found out the mom was prostituting Shaniya was from Mario telling them so, right? So, by admitting that, Mario is basically admitting that he was involved in having sex with or pimping out a five year old baby. At the same time his lawyer said Mario was planning on pleading Not Guilty (to the kidnapping charge at least). This is all really strange. Mario is acting like somebody very very unintelligent but then I read somewhere that he was once in a class for gifted students.

Good am, thanks for sharing so bravely your own very painful, eyeopening story of abuse. ARMS (Abuse Recovery Ministry Services) is one support group in my area, one path to healing--you deserve this and I just hope and pray you are able to find this or some similar support where you live.

Re bolded, I am wondering if they actually have AD on video (Creepy #ellhole MH Park surveillance), handing Shaniya over to MAM since they have said that video recorded an occupant coming outside and looking around early that am (as well as figure seen walking from neighbor's trash can back toward mh eg) and also stated MAM picked up Shaniya "in front of the home." IF they have a clear shot of this it might be the nail in AD's coffin as it would disprove any claim that Shaniya was kidnapped. JMO

:parrot:

This.

And the neighbor stated she heard noise and someone BANGING on the side of her house at this time.

Did she look out her window or go outside??

What if Shaniya had slipped away and was trying to get help????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It was determined to be the trashcan lid banging from someone getting into her garbage can. Most likely whoever threw the blanket in.

At this point, I still don't think we know enough about what actually happened. One thought that crossed my mind is that the sewer just backed up at 3 am. Maybe the blanket was part of cleaning up the original "overflow" from toilet or whatever. Maybe someone even went under the trailer banging on sewer pipe or something.

Another question is--do we even know if the sister was living there? AD tried to rent and was rejected and then sister was accepted. Did she just do the paperwork and let AD & son move in alone with Coe?

I really wish we knew if DNA evidence from rape has been tied to MAM alone or if there is more. Too many unanswered questions yet to totally blame the mom if MAM is lying.
Also if there IS DNA from MAM from rape, will they check out his own daughter who is almost exactly a year younger than Shaniya. God, I hope so!

That's not what I read:

Moore said she was awakened by noises outside her home at about 3 a.m. Tuesday.

"It sounded like somebody was beating (on the wall)," she said.

She went back to sleep but was awakened later by police saying they were confiscating her trash can because it contained evidence in the disappearance of her young neighbor

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6397519/

What if that was Shaniya??????

And it could have been. Never said it wasn't.
I'm looking for the link where she goes out and rattles the can for the camera. She went into a lot more detail in that interview.

Oh how I would love to know that answer! The burning question in my head is this: Is Ty - BL's now ex fiance one and the same person as MAM's sister whose name is Tijuana???

Been sleuthing this like mad but have not found any connection but I do smell hink in this.

If Shaniya had an accident in the middle of the night, why would her mother go ~200 feet to someone else's trash bin to toss out the blanket?

The mother has made no statement regarding the blanket. The only statements about the blanket came from the neighbor who was notified by the police that the blanket was found in her trash can.

In the 911 call, the mother said "she last saw Shaniya at 5:30 when she put her (Shaniya) back to bed."

The media was reporting "when she put Shaniya on the sofa at 5:30 and when the mother went back an hour later, Shaniya was gone.

No clue how the media got that info out of the 911 call! :waitasec:
Thank you for bringing that up. I have had my doubts. At this point, I have no idea where the sofa thing even came in.
That had slipped my mind, but now that I have been reminded, I still wonder when the couch was mentioned.

DSS had already been in AD's life, IIRC. There could be an old case as well as a relatively new one. The family and friends who are alledging the cigarette burns on Shaniya may have told DSS of their concerns, IMO.

We may see the family and friends at DS's trial testifying under oath that there were cigarette burns on Shaniya's arms. I believe them - will anyone else?

There is a lot more we will be hearing about Shaniya's possible abuse. Were there old injuries that had healed? And I mean such as fractures to bones and so forth?

I have read every single post here. My opinion was not a popular one about the Dad, and I did say that his different accents and demeanor bothered me. It does and I do not apologize for that. Who is this TY person that supposedly had taken care of Shaniya for 5 months before Dad met someone? The friends and other family members speaking out may not be too FOS. I believe from the bottom of my heart that Dad did the expedient thing for himself by sending her to AD. I do blame him for that even tho I know he had nothing to do with Shaniya's murder.

My granddaughter is an Army wife as well as USAF (Pope AFB). She lives in Fayetteville. A lot of the military there calls it FayetteNam. We talked for an hour and a half last night. She did say that all of her friends there knows that you just do not venture into this part of town. It is drug ridden as well as full of prostitutes. I know there are decent people there as well, but I still would not have left a small child in that area if there were any alternative.

I want to see MAM get the death penalty and for AD to get LWOP. I am not supposed to hate, but I cannot help it. I hate all murderers, child kidnappers, pedophiles, and moms who do not protect their children.

JMO

BBM. ITA. I thought I was the only one that caught that "Mario" just seemed to come out like he knew him. And the part where he said "a convicted felon deserves a second chance." I missed that and who taught him this? :waitasec:
IMO a felon deserves to be watched with every set of eyes available, and only after some time does a felon deserve a 2nd chance. but that is just me. THIS TELL ME that they did know about MAM

BBM
You are in my head LOL
that is what I want to know too....

the other thing that escapes me is....
On Oprah when asked about drugs BL said he had no indication of it. WHY DONT I BELIEVE HIM?
How is it that he had on going contact with his one night stand?
How is it he claims Shaniya was gone on 11/9 and his sister claims on 11/31?
How is it that those two siblings do not even look at each other?
My heart did go out to them...There is much there that we do not know.

Has this already been posted?

I'm sorry, but the poor baby hasn't even be buried yet and he's off flyin' around making the talk show circuit. :confused:

I'd be crying my eyes out! The LAST thing I would want to do is appear on Oprah!

JMHO
:(
fran

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091120...5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNwb2xpY2VuY2dpcmw-

Meanwhile, Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, appeared on Friday's "The Oprah Winfrey Show," where Winfrey asked him if he had anything to say to Davis. He told The Associated Press earlier that he had cared for Shaniya for several years but decided to give Davis a chance to raise her because she seemed to be getting her life together.

Oh how I would love to know that answer! The burning question in my head is this: Is Ty - BL's now ex fiance one and the same person as MAM's sister whose name is Tijuana???

Been sleuthing this like mad but have not found any connection but I do smell hink in this.

I know what you mean. Supposedly she took good care of Shaniya. Therefore she would've been close to her. Why has she not been out in public? Her and the Aunt Brenda. I want to know more about both of them.

Thank you for bringing that up. I have had my doubts. At this point, I have no idea where the sofa thing even came in.
That had slipped my mind, but now that I have been reminded, I still wonder when the couch was mentioned.

It sure as heck wasn't mentioned in the 911 call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member