NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
curiouserandcuriouser- I admire your strength and am so sorry for all you endured. I cannot even begin to imagine. Add me to the list of those who care. Welcome to Websleuths and I hope you stay around!

I keep playing something over and over in my mind and need some help...

Did I see somewhere on here that BL had a record of domestic violence? Was one of MAM's previous arrests for drugs?

Since we don't have a forum, I could start consolidating media, into just a few posts, and we could do a players list and just keep bumping them as needed.
I will if it would help.

I think creature knew exactly where her baby was or at least with who. I think the whole "kidnap" report was just CYA panic mode. Look at how the video shows her and other members of the household come outside AFTER the 911 call and wander aimlessly as if searching. Look at how the finger first pointed at bf, lies on top of lies on tp of lies. And why? Because the heartless, selfish B*TCH knew exactly who had her daughter and why.

He didn't have a previous record for any sexual crimes, right? Isn't that odd? Did he JUST become a pedophile at 29? He could possibly be the "transporter" for a bigger operation. Maybe he was taking her to someone at that hotel...

Most known pedophiles aren't caught until they're in their 30's....surely you realize there are hundreds of thousands that haven't yet been caught..........

http://www.wlos.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.nc/3bd42862-www.wlos.com.shtml

Meanwhile, a woman dating McNeill's brother tells The Associated Press the suspect is a good father and uncle. T***** G*** says McNeill came to see his new niece earlier this year with an armload of baby items

Wy do people keep coming out saying how great these people are? This woman should be glad they caught him, and he cannot get near her daughter. the whole bunch of them make me sick.

I keep playing something over and over in my mind and need some help...

Did I see somewhere on here that BL had a record of domestic violence? Was one of MAM's previous arrests for drugs?

I also recall hearing/reading that. It either came up in a news report whose link is posted several closed threads ago or I may have seen reference on NG (whose veracity I do not trust).

I think creature knew exactly where her baby was or at least with who. I think the whole "kidnap" report was just CYA panic mode. Look at how the video shows her and other members of the household come outside AFTER the 911 call and wander aimlessly as if searching. Look at how the finger first pointed at bf, lies on top of lies on tp of lies. And why? Because the heartless, selfish B*TCH knew exactly who had her daughter and why.

I agree with you. But keep in mind, the report from Barbara D. only says they were outside after she was missing, not after she was reported, so we can't be sure they only came out after the report. I believe they did, but we can't know for sure. Unless there's another report from her that I haven't seen.

We all thought he was a transporter, but the charges against him are rape, and murder. There is always a first time to be charged, and it is not always because it is the perps first violation.
If he liked sex with children, every child that was ever in his surroundings should be looked into including his own. Some perps don't hurt their own only others.
I doubt that he would be taking the fall for someone else, and they did do an autopsy, so his DNA must have been found on her.

I never thought he was a "transporter"

What if Mario is lying about AD saying he could take the baby. Maybe AD didn't and that's why she called 911.

What proof other than MAM's words do they have that Shaniya was sold?

Just asking.

lizzybeth, My question is who woke this child up, took her out of bed and out of the trailer at 5:00 AM???

I haven't read he spent the night in the trailer.

Most known pedophiles aren't caught until they're in their 30's....surely you realize there are hundreds of thousands that haven't yet been caught..........

My father was in his thirties when he was caught. He admitted, laughing, to the judge that he would never know how many kids he "got at". He says he stopped counting about 100.

I'm not sure who you're referring to in that 'we', but so far as the 'we' that's been participating in these Shaniya threads, myself and several other people have posted in the past few days, that as more info came out, we'd come to believe there was noone else involved but MAM and AD or just MAM. Specifically, that is to say that there no other prostiution customers or potential customers.

And I have been here from the start as well and it seems to me that many have thought he was a transporter for someone else. and yes some do think that there is only AD and MAM.
Are they still looking for a 60 year old?????
I do not think we actually know more about the prostitution or the child trafficking until we get more from LE.

I am of the opinion that she AD knew he MAM was abusing her, but got mad and scared when she found her missing.
Initially I to thought of him as just a mule.

lizzybeth, My question is who woke this child up, took her out of bed and out of the trailer at 5:00 AM???

I haven't read he spent the night in the trailer.

And why would they dump the blanket at 3, and not take her until 5:30 am, which if the mother is to believed, is when she was taken.

What if Mario is lying about AD saying he could take the baby. Maybe AD didn't and that's why she called 911. What proof other than MAM's words do they have that Shaniya was sold?

Just asking.

Good question and I've wondered that as well, someone else here asked why would AD lie and say Coe kidnapped her? Its all very confusing and I'm pretty sure its because information is not coming out yet.

Good questions, but I think he knows enough and it will come out.
He may get a lessor sentence and or a privet cell for his "Protection" but hanging the creature/monster Mom.
What if he was supposed to just use the baby as a payment but not take her? what if taking her meant she would lose her raffle ticket to more income? because he was now selling her?
What if? what if? what if? that is all we have.....AND a Dead Baby :(

Possible motive here in your theory. Not probable though. He may have known that she was using Shaniya to get her drug money and he decided to take her as his own money maker, but in the interim, he went beyond what had been done to her previously and he didn't want that coming out........OR.........they were both strung out on the drugs and he just did what he did because of it.

My father was in his thirties when he was caught. He admitted, laughing, to the judge that he would never know how many kids he "got at". He says he stopped counting about 100.

yep...and that would make him a common run of the mill average twisted pedophile.

Most do rack up about 100 victims before being caught.

And I have been here from the start as well and it seems to me that many have thought he was a transporter for someone else. and yes some do think that there is only AD and MAM.
I do not think we actually know more about the prostitution or the child trafficking until we get more from LE.

I am of the opinion that she AD knew he MAM was abusing her, but got mad and scared when she found her missing.
Initially I to thought of him as just a mule.

I never thought he was just a transporter and at this point, I am not convinced mom sold her either.

I am of the opinion that she AD knew he MAM was abusing her, but got mad and scared when she found her missing.Initially I to thought of him as just a mule.

I honestly think she knew he took her. I also think she either walked her out there to him or sent her out there. Look at her during the court hearing. Her 5 yr old baby girl had just been found dead hours before, and she showed no emotion. None. She knew and she didn't care.

I think that he had permission in the past to take Shaniya, and do what he wished with her.

For whatever reason Creature may have put her foot down this time and he took her anyway, which led to the rest.

not-my-kids, Excellent point!

I suspect S. had been being molested the entire weeks she had been at her mothers.
Why was this child never seen in the livingroom? Was she kept drugged in the bedroom for certain reasons?

It's no secret a small, beautiful child could bring in big money to a used-up crack *advertiser censored* or prostitute....imo

Wasn't this MAM a boyfriend of one of the females living in the trailer?..jmo

And why would they dump the blanket at 3, and not take her until 5:30 am, which if the mother is to believed, is when she was taken.

She was up all night. She had to know what was going on. In the 911 call, there is a point at which she begins to say "I'm so......." It sounds like she's about to say "I'm so tired"............I thought that was wierd in the middle of a 911 call. Someone go back and listen to it please and tell me if I'm imagining things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487