NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMF1277 You mentioned, some local people are not blaming the mother. Have you heard anything about her you can share here?

Thanks for your time.

I'm not sure who you're referring to in that 'we', but so far as the 'we' that's been participating in these Shaniya threads, myself and several other people have posted in the past few days, that as more info came out, we'd come to believe there was noone else involved but MAM and AD or just MAM. Specifically, that is to say that there no other prostiution customers or potential customers.

So I guess the only way the cops can have found out the mom was prostituting Shaniya was from Mario telling them so, right? So, by admitting that, Mario is basically admitting that he was involved in having sex with or pimping out a five year old baby. At the same time his lawyer said Mario was planning on pleading Not Guilty (to the kidnapping charge at least). This is all really strange. Mario is acting like somebody very very unintelligent but then I read somewhere that he was once in a class for gifted students.

To curiouserandcuriouser:

I want to thank you for your courage in posting your experience as a child. I am so sorry this happened to you. I wish there was someone that could have saved you from all that but since there wasn't, maybe now it's time for your opportunity to help a lot of other children that are being victimized. This case is being followed in the footsteps of so many others in recent months, Caylee, adji, Haleigh, Somer, etc. being so close together and has finally brought to the forefront the exposure of this horrific problem in our own country. People like you and I are reacting with total disgust and anger as is justified. This may be the time to take some control somehow. We can't ignore it any longer. I'm asking Websleuths to put all the links in one place that posters can go to write letters, sign petitions, vote, etc. to get the powers that be to pay attention to us, the general public that want the laws changed to fit the crime. This may be your opportunity to really make a difference and in some way, fight back now that you're a survivor. I hope that makes sense to you. You are not alone. I already care about you very much and I'm sure there are many many here that feel the same way. We've now got your back.

Very well said. And what a good idea about putting the links in one place.

What about grouping all the links to groups that provide support to victims??

http://www.rainn.org/

I remember reading somewhere that when police raided the house on Wall Street they found evidence of manufacturing drugs, baggies, and razor blades. Sounds like crack cocaine to me.

I remember reading somewhere that when police raided the house on Wall Street they found evidence of manufacturing drugs, baggies, and razor blades. Sounds like crack cocaine to me.
From that, it could be anything you snort.
Heroin, meth, coke...still a pretty long list.
No crack pipes?

What if Mario is lying about AD saying he could take the baby. Maybe AD didn't and that's why she called 911. What proof other than MAM's words do they have that Shaniya was sold?

Just asking.

I believe the cig burns were from "mama's friends" and I believe they were done to her to see if the family was paying attention and to see just how much "they" were going to be able to get away with. Asleep at the wheel-shame shame shame on all of them.
The Cigarette burns are enough to make me really sick.
How that baby was ever sent back to her moms house is beyond anything I can begin to understand.
the Fact that shaniya's brother said "Mario" as if he knew him well is pretty scary too. I do not think those children have ever been watched properly.
Why would a teen age boy even know such a pig? Why would he not be protected from ever being near anyone with an arrest history?
SO if the kid knew "Mario" I think so did the rest of the family.
I know her Aunt did not have any jurisdiction...BUT she was very suspicious, and I do not understand why she never went to the authorities?

What if Mario is lying about AD saying he could take the baby. Maybe AD didn't and that's why she called 911. What proof other than MAM's words do they have that Shaniya was sold?

Just asking.

Your question is interesting. If Mario is lying about AD saying he could take the baby, he's covering for himself and has no concern for her. In my honest opinion, I don't think he's concerned for anyone but himself but...I don't know what value there would be in him claiming that he had permission to take her as it doesn't minimize his actions in this crime. I think they are going to go by what they can glean from her personally to see if she trips up in her own story as she surely isn't going to admit it on her own.

Just asking.
Good questions, but I think he knows enough and it will come out.
He may get a lessor sentence and or a privet cell for his "Protection" but hanging the creature/monster Mom.
What if he was supposed to just use the baby as a payment but not take her? what if taking her meant she would lose her raffle ticket to more income? because he was now selling her?
What if? what if? what if? that is all we have.....AND a Dead Baby :(

I think that he had permission in the past to take Shaniya, and do what he wished with her.
For whatever reason Creature may have put her foot down this time and he took her anyway, which led to the rest.

Your question is interesting. If Mario is lying about AD saying he could take the baby, he's covering for himself and has no concern for her. In my honest opinion, I don't think he's concerned for anyone but himself but...I don't know what value there would be in him claiming that he had permission to take her as it doesn't minimize his actions in this crime. I think they are going to go by what they can glean from her personally to see if she trips up in her own story as she surely isn't going to admit it on her own.

If there is a ring he is not implicating anyone by taking the wrap, and claiming Mom gave her to him. :waitasec:
If he covers for a ring, he may benefit in some way in Hotel Stay for life ? :waitasec:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/accused-shaniya-davis-kidnapper-charged-murder-rape/story?id=9136407

~snip~

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, appeared on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" today via satellite and said he was told that Antoinette Davis had trafficked their daughter to pay off a drug debt.

"I am disgusted, but yet in so much pain at this point," Shaniya's aunt, Carey Lockhart-Davis told Winfrey today. "She was such a vibrant child and such an important part of my life. And it's hard at this point to understand why someone would take this sweet blessing away from me."

~snip~

Just asking.

If momster wasn't involved and called 911 to get Shaniya back why lie to the police in the 911 call? Why throw Coe in the mix?

The Cigarette burns are enough to make me really sick.
How that baby was ever sent back to her moms house is beyond anything I can begin to understand.
the Fact that shaniya's brother said "Mario" as if he knew him well is pretty scary too. I do not think those children have ever been watched properly.
Why would a teen age boy even know such a pig? Why would he not be protected from ever being near anyone with an arrest history?
SO if the kid knew "Mario" I think so did the rest of the family.
I know her Aunt did not have any jurisdiction...BUT she was very suspicious, and I do not understand why she never went to the authorities?

No evidence though that Shaniya's brother did know MAM, or the rest of the family right?

It does make you wonder why they didn't go to the authorites and I question what the neighbors had to say just for the reason. If they really knew Shaniya had cig burns why didn't they report that? None of this makes any sense to me and the only facts I see so far is the Bio mom and MAM is to blame for this.

I do hope they have more evidence than MAM stating AD sold her daughter to him, did he actually say that? I would have a problem believing MAM only.

The cig burns are the neighbors only saying this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member