NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut is telling me the Dad, Bradley is guilty as hell also. I'm not quite sure yet what he is guilty of, but he is not right. Why is he referring to little baby Shaniya as a "lady"?
Neglect :waitasec:

But the lady thing is more then likely a southern expression....

i was thinking that maybe ad gave mam the go ahead with shaniya as a payment to a debt. put her out on the couch so he could do what he neede. ad proceeds to go to ther room to get so high as to not really know whats goin on and when she comes around realizes he left with her. then technically she prostituted her out but did not give him permission to take her. maybe mam saw the opportunity to make extra money and just took shaniya. god, my heart breaks in a million pieces for the little angel.

Has anyone explored or discussed the possibility of Coe being the one who handed her over to MAM? I truly believe momster knew and was part of this whole thing but simply playing devils advocate for those who want to believe (and I get the temptation, I wish I could believe it as well) that AB didn't hand her over.

Under this alternate theory, AB finds out Shaniya is missing, assumes Coe has taken her or knows who has. Coe gets arrested based on AB's statement, Coe decides to throw AB out there as who's to say who turned over the child and who knew or did not? He said She said and round and round we go.

MAM is a drugs felon and an accused baby-rapist and murderer. Brad the Dad seems slimy slimy slimy. So it stands to reason that Coe is some form of pondscum bottom-feeder also. AD clearly doesn't keep good company. so, yes, wouldn't surprise me if Coe is involved.

I'm sorry. There are so many people that have to scrape and sell and do whatever to bury a loved one, some even have to let the state take care of it. My point is most people would be trying to figure out a way to do this themselves instead of making appearances on Oprah. This stuff irritates me.

Oh how I would love to know that answer! The burning question in my head is this: Is Ty - BL's now ex fiance one and the same person as MAM's sister whose name is Tijuana???

Been sleuthing this like mad but have not found any connection but I do smell hink in this.

OMG. Great catch!!! I have been wondering what "Ty" would be short for because it sounded like a shortened name to me.

I believe for them to still have AD behind bars, they have to have substantial and hard evidence to keep her; therefore, I believe there are many people i.e. Ty, AD's 7 yr. old son, that are talking.

VideoWeb only: Police announce new charges in Shaniya's death
Audio911 call in Shaniya Davis disappearance
Related LinksWRAL.com archive: Shaniya Davis case
Site Search
Warrants: Girl abducted, raped, killed on same day

Posted: Today at 12:09 p.m.
Updated: 43 minutes ago

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Shaniya Nicole Davis was raped and killed the same day she was taken from her Fayetteville home, according to arrest warrants released Friday.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6464217/

I can accept that AD *might* have allowed MAM/men to use the little baby for sex in order to pay off her drug debt. I'm not sure that really happened, but I can accept it is possible.

However, I simply do not believe AD gave MAM or anybody else permission to KILL Shaniya - drug debt or no drug debt.

My reasons:

Firstly, there was a very good chance little Shaniya could be raped/molested without the authorities ever finding out

A murdered Shaniya though of course would be noticed and jail time or even death penalty becomes an inevitability.

Drugs or no drugs, AD is not - as far as we've heard - completely retarded. She was able to hold down a reasonable job and by all accounts she performed well at it. I just don't believe she would agree to the baby being killed because after all she wouldn't want to be implicated. She'd realise she wouldn't get away with it.

I don't think murder was part of AD's plan. It remains to be seen whether she agreed to prostitute out her baby girl or not.

It also says that AD put Shaniya on the couch at 5:30 AM. Surely the child was asleep before then. Where was she? Was she in a bed, had an accident, mom cleaned her with the blanket, put her on the couch, then threw the blanket away in the neighbors trash can?? That doesn't make much sense. Also, I don't know that I've ever heard of a child Shaniya's age having that kind of accident (#2) while sleeping.

My niece had that sort of accident into her teens. She saw many ,many doctors about it and in the end they thought it was psychological.

(snip, bbm) Good am, I think we can at least rule out this depressing possibility... since LE's said they have footage of a figure (and I believe they said "man" though were reluctant to id and at least stopped short of naming Coe at the time...) walking from Moore's trashcan back toward the mh. IOW it didn't sound as if they thought this was a child. While I could not say w 100% certainty since I can't find link now, I remember because I'd tormented myself worrying it could've been Shaniya banging for help and throwing out her own blanket, then was relieved when LE made the statement.

:parrot:

What if the beating sound was Shanyia beating on AD's door wanting back in after a potty accident and it was MAM that threw the blanket in the trash can when picking up Shanyia. That would make MAM the male figure on the video.

I so wonder what all LE has on video.

My gut is telling me the Dad, Bradley is guilty as hell also. I'm not quite sure yet what he is guilty of, but he is not right. Why is he referring to little baby Shaniya as a "lady"?

Maybe trying to afford her some dignity in death that was not afforded her in the last weeks of her life. Who knows. It is so sad that none of us will ever know what kind of lady she would have turned out to be.

Trust fund at bank
A memorial trust fund has been set up at Wachovia bank in memory of Shaniya. It was done by family friend Vaughn Eason.

Eason said the family of Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, had no insurance for the girl and any money raised would help cover the cost of her funeral and burial services.

"Any money left over after that will go to local and national charities for neglected children," Eason said.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953680

Sell the BMW..........[/QUOTE]

THANK-YOU............

So far, I think it's all about the drugs. I think they've gotten some very valuable info from "Mr. Coe", since she threw him under the bus. I'd like to add that LE wouldn't have brought the charge against her unless they were fairly sure. WE learn what the facts are after they are done with them.

They weren't sure when they arrested Coe.

I'm sure they have the word of someone and enough probable cause to hold her while the allegations are fully investigated. But they better have more than the word of a child raping murderer if they ever hope to convict this woman.

Hi Everyone!!!!

I am a newbie, I have been reading webslueths for about 2 years but never registered or posted. I just use to check on cases. However, this case has got me glued. Maybe it's cause I'm preggers with my first kid who will be biracial and poor Shaniya looks like maybe how I pictured my bun in the oven, I dunno.

First, Let me say I am AA and my husband is white. My husband grew up in the hood. His parents still live in the hood. We live in the suburbs in a nice house just like BL's. When some hear BL's dialect they have questions. let me try to answer them from experience. I am a sistah who dates mostly white or hispanic men. Mostly white guys who are a bit hood or "down" are some would say.

My husband grew up around blacks and hispanics all his life. So did his sister. Now my husband works for AT&T and when he is at work he has to be professional and speak proper. He can't pull out the ghetto slang to his clients. Or when he is calling about a bill or doing any business. When around his friends black or white he speaks like regular John, with all his slang in tact. He is not fake or phony or crazy with a personality disorder. It's just him. Same for me, I work for a huge company and am I gonna speak to my boss, "yo, whats up dawg?" No. Even AA entertainers are the same. P Diddy in front of a crowd of businessmen speaks differently than P Diddy in front of his friends or at a hip hop concert.

We dont know where or how BL grew up. I watched his interviews several times and it seems to me IMO that the proper BL is not his natural way of speaking. I cant really explain, but we and hubby could tell that proper BL was just his way of speaking to the public. My hubby said, "oh yeah that fool got some hood in em". Just like newscasters and radio personalities. A lot of them adopt diction and annunciation cause they are speaking to the public. I think revival BL is probably how he speaks most of the time and not the other way around. I still don't get how any of this matters!

I think most people who are mystified by this may not notice that this happens with AA all the time. We float between two worlds. Its not being a faker or phony, just a reality of living in a diverse world And yes there are white people who float too!!

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — A 5-year-old North Carolina girl was raped and killed the same day she was taken from her home, according to an arrest warrant released Friday.

Shaniya Davis was sexually assaulted and asphyxiated Nov. 10, the day her mother reported her missing from the trailer park where she was staying, according to the warrant. Authorities embarked on a nearly weeklong search that ended when the girl's body was found dumped off a rural road.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gw47YRAXLmLUQ69FzCcPLZpmX2SwD9C3D09O0

All we know is he had a job as an oil driller
Is that a high paying job :waitasec:...
How great a job I never heard :waitasec:

This is a tough job, mostly out at sea for long periods of time. It's a rather dangerous job.

"It's almost like websleuthers would rather sit around talking about stuff than doing something about it."
Marc Klaas commenting on the lack of emails from Websleuths members to the FCC.

PLEASE..........!!!!! Click here http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm and read about it then click button at bottom of article and WRITE.

We're asking for new threads to links for resources on how to help with putting a stop to this. We need to start here. Please click above and do what you can by just sending an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera