NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When AD called CLD and stated that she would never see SD again, why didn't she call BL immediately or simply take a seven minute drive over there?

sbm

seven minute drive from his upscale neighborhood to THE hood? That's it? No way!

Maybe AD made this same threat before but never followed thru &/or maybe
CLD called BL & he ordered her to let it go? IOW..CLD's hands were tied by bro.

I do think that BL or someone on his side of the family wrote the obit....but my reason being because of how she was described as enjoying girly things like fixing hair, riding her scooter, and being a kindergarten student.....all those things were associated w/ the dad....especially the scooter...you know, AD's family wouldn't have thought to include something like that....those things were part of Shaniya's world when w/ her dad.

But what is odd is that the funeral itself sounds like it's associated w/ AD's side of the family....since someone posted it's their church?

Very observant !!!! now that is sleuthing to me. To pick up on something so simple ..that would hold an explanation...

I just watched the Oprah interview with BL and Carey,he nudged her a couple of times while she was speaking.One was when she was talking about dropping Shaniya off.She said she dropped her off Oct 9th.She did see the cigarette burn,but it was explained she ran into someone's cigarette,but was it Cheyenne who said Shaniya told her she was burned by AD's friends?Carey also saw other things like scraped knees.I'm concerned there were many signs of abuse overlooked.

Carey said she was the one who would drop Shaniya off between BL's and AD's home,but I thought BL was away alot,so who took care of Shaniya?BL said there was only a verbal agreement about visits,so I doubt child services were involved.I think Carey wants to say more,I feel.She's grieving now and in shock,but when she gets her head more clear,I'll bet we hear more from her.

:
I believe that BL intentionally omitted beloved Aunt Carey from Shaniya's obit for spiteful reasons.

JMO

Dum-Dum Davis

s&bbm

same with other case..there is def extreme tension/anger between BL & Carey..It is written all over her face in every single interview.

I do think that BL or someone on his side of the family wrote the obit....but my reason being because of how she was described as enjoying girly things like fixing hair, riding her scooter, and being a kindergarten student.....all those things were associated w/ the dad....especially the scooter...you know, AD's family wouldn't have thought to include something like that....those things were part of Shaniya's world when w/ her dad.

But what is odd is that the funeral itself sounds like it's associated w/ AD's side of the family....since someone posted it's their church?

Is it possible Shaniya's brother Byron Coleman wrote the obit? Maybe he has a rift with his Aunt Carey and didn't want to put her name in the obit.

The reason I say this is because Byron is the one that mentioned about Shaniya liking makeup, dressing up, etc. when he was on NG the other night.

Any thoughts??

I believe AD has a 7 year old and sister,BD,has two.MAM's gf stated in an interview that AD's sister has a baby with her brother.

Yep, I read that too. And also that there were 4 children living in the trailer.
Shaniya(5), her brother 7, and BD's children , infant and 2 year old.

MAM's gf (AA) also stated there was some bad blood between BD and her brother, whatever that means.

In regard to AD's drug debt, it could also be a result of AD selling drugs and not paying her supplier MAM. All IMO ofcourse.

Yep, I read that too. And also that there were 4 children living in the trailer.

MAM's gf (AA) also stated there was some bad blood between BD and her brother, whatever that means.

In regard to AD's drug debt, it could also be a result of AD selling drugs and not paying her supplier MAM. All IMO ofcourse.

BBM. I think AA's brother has a baby with BD. Maybe that is what she meant?

Apologies for barging in.

David Lohr (Investigation Discovery) has a friend whose cousin is missing.

Please pass this along, tweet, RT etc.

Plz RT: Missing in Mercer, MO, Cambria Breig 14/w/f, cousin of friend of David Lohr: http://bit.ly/07l4Xzx

Thanks.

I am being told the link above only works on twitter so here is a link to the Facebook article.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9897381&id=730815453

OK that is enough for me !! This whole group is interwoven so tight that The only thing I will be able to understand is just that. Its like peeling away the layers of an onion. There is a connection and Mario is known to the family ..OMG it is going to ruffle more than one set of feathers ...

:no: On a recent case involving the death of a little girl, the girl's father was omitted from the obituary. A poster familiar with the funeral industry shared that obits for children are regulated, and that the omission of the father had to have been INTENTIONAL.

In this case, I cannot see AD or anyone in her family having the wherewithal to compose an obituary - sorry. And considering what I observe (JMO!!) to be BL's need for control, I cannot fathom him allowing anyone else to write the obit but himself.

I believe that BL intentionally omitted beloved Aunt Carey from Shaniya's obit for spiteful reasons.

JMO

Dum-Dum Davis

I disagree. BL is constantly seen with his sister Carey by his side. As one poster suggested ,the obit was written by a family member of the Davis family and they did the best they could. I think we are reading way too much into the obit

I think I have it figured out..

AD's family , the Davis's, wrote the Obit because they must have pooled all of their $$ to cover the cost of the arrangements, giving them priority over writing the obit, choosing the church as well as the preacher. It prolly didn't take to long for them to raise the $, because there are so many in the family. On the other hand, BL is waiting for the ($)funds to flow in for his foundation...

Do you really think that BL's ex-g/f, Ty, is related to AD?? Geesh...

Where did someone read that BL admitted that he thought AD sold little Shaniya to satisfy a drug debt???? Please post link???

BTW: I hate to admit, my maiden name is Davis.. no, I am not kin to anyone here on the board nor to anyone in N.C...in fact, I have NO relatives by the name of Davis.. Whewww!

AD's family , the Davis's, wrote the Obit because they must have pooled all of their $$ to cover the cost of the arrangements, giving them priority over writing the obit, choosing the church as well as the preacher. It prolly didn't take to long for them to raise the $, because there are so many in the family. On the other hand, BL is waiting for fund to flow in for his foundation...

Where did someone read that BL admitted that he thought AD sold little Shaniya to satisfy a drug debt???? Please post link???

BTW: I hate to admit, my maiden name is Davis.. no, I am not kin to anyone here on the board nor to anyone in N.C...in fact, I have NO relatives by the name of Davis.. Whewww!

BBM

Is this the TY everyone keeps referring to?

"her second family, Tyrongella Davis and the Turner family of Raeford."

copied from the obit

There were entirely too many grown adults in Shaniya's life for this to have ended the way it did.
Simply unbelievable that she should have fallen through the cracks. Seems a whole lot of people fell asleep at their respective wheels.

I doubt that BL family would know ALL of those names.
But they could have heard Aunt Carie describe her because it sure was not original.

IMO, the obit and funeral was arranged by AD's family because AD was the only legal parent to release the body to. Much like what happened with Caylee Anthony.

AD's family , the Davis's, wrote the Obit because they must have pooled all of their $$ to cover the cost of the arrangements, giving them priority over writing the obit, choosing the church as well as the preacher. It prolly didn't take to long for them to raise the $, because there are so many in the family. On the other hand, BL is waiting for fund to flow in for his foundation...

Do you really think that BL's ex-g/f, Ty, is related to AD?? Geesh...Where did someone read that BL admitted that he thought AD sold little Shaniya to satisfy a drug debt???? Please post link???

I think there are interwoven families...But I sure am curious - there is just too much here that does not smell right.

I think that BL was deeper in with AD then what he claims.
JMO

Oh no, another Davis:waitasec:
If the Davis family wrote the obit, I find it unusual that Ty was mentioned unless there is a family connection.

apologies for barging in.

David lohr (investigation discovery) has a friend whose cousin is missing.

Please pass this along, tweet, rt etc.

Plz rt: Missing in mercer, mo, cambria breig 14/w/f, cousin of friend of david lohr: http://bit.ly/07l4xzx

thanks.
go to missing section and open a page for this.
This link you posted is not working.

I wasn't sure if I would get in trouble for starting a thread...without permission...

IMO, the obit and funeral was arranged by AD's family because AD was the only legal parent to release the body to. Much like what happened with Caylee Anthony.

Exactly, if there is no legal paper that proofs BL is the biodad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member