Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Green - Songline
I love your post and it is a long one so I will just snip and reply...

B] I kicked myself several times early on for feeling such disgust for the man. For what I still feel to be negligence on his part. I believe our children are entrusted to us and although we all make mistakes, to make one that leads to a child being murdered, is just more than I can find the ability to forgive at this point. ME TOO

If it comes out that he truly knew nothing of AD, those she associated with and the reports of drug use and prostitution, I will feel less harshly towards him. He is not on trial, so it wont be cleared up at all.:( If she was able to fool BL into thinking her only fault was lack of money to raise a second child. Well, shame on him for not looking more closely, but that is not the same IMO as handing a child over to one you know associates with drug users and prostitution but I don't believe it is going to be the case. IF AD handed Shaniya over to MAM and is in jail for that, why isn't he getting investigated for handing over Sahniya to AD?[/COLOR]
<<SNIP>>
If BL had primary or physical custody of Shaniya, on the books or not. When AD told Carey she would never see Shaniya again, if Carey had the ability to be BL's mouth piece in his absence and Carey suspected there were drugs or any other illegal activity in the trailer, why would the police not have acted on the mother refusing to return Shaniya to her primary guardian? Because AD is her mother, never lost custody, you cant take a child away that fast. BUT you can send in Child Services pretty fast if you think there is a danger to a child very fast, and she did not :( Especially if they found Shaniya had been pulled out of her school and not enrolled elsewhere? and why did Carey need for BL to return home before telling him? Makes no sense..I totally agree.

The situation of T Allen offering to take Shaniya, BL agreeing and going back to AD, I don't believe was some big drawn out process. He agreed on the 1st, then said "No." on the 2nd, then left for Oregon or Washington state (can't remember which) on 10/3. That is right, and puzeling at best because giving her to AD could have waited till he returned and did more investigating.

I originally believed as you, possibly these people speaking out was all just sour grapes, with the friend and ex F-I-L; a few nights ago I played a Levi Page radio blog - Blog Radio Levi Page 11/23/09 - he had Michelle Sigona on as a guest, I thought he described her to be an investigator but it seems she is more of a reporter, although very well connected and seeming to be held in very high regard. I posted origininally that I did not like how they spoke of him, and in-front of his children, but with time, I realized they were talking straight forward.I respect that

According to Sigona the custody with the gp's was settled back in 1998 and was granted to the grandparents because of BL traveling for weeks on end - I will grant you, child support does seem to be a problem for BL as the gp's took him to court again in 2007 for issues with money. Hopefully there are no hard feelings, that would be worse still for the kids.
Just another thing that DOES ALLOW us to see things that he cant hide.

Also according to Sigona, Cheyenne is living with Allen and fam because she wants to go to the school in the district where he lives, so it really didn't sound like too much drama was involved in the decision. I realize this could just be speculation on the part of Sigona, but she said it in such a way it sounded like she knew what she was talking about. It does make sense, since Cheyenne apparently is one of the kids from BL's marriage and the Coleman's have had custody of her for years. Thank God they had custody of the kids

I don't know if the comment about Cheyenne living with Allen because BL "kicked her out" - "refused to care for her" was a quote from Allen - Cheyenne or just a reporter taking a guess. I've read it several times, but never heard it for myself from the parties involved. And since he lost custody in '98 and is out of the state so much; saying "He refused to care for or Kicked her out" Is not really accurate. WHY NOT??? if he got a sleep in nanny to be with the children it would cost him less and they would all be together and when he'd be home he would have his children if he really wanted them...Other dads do that too if they lost a wife, and have to go to work.

Cheyenne does talk in circles and she sounds younger than her 17 years. But I heard twice, directly from Cheyenne's mouth that BL was aware what was what with AD and that he knew AD could not care for Shaniya. Not only based on her, Allen also said Shaniya was not supposed to go there, they knew.

Two other things that bothered me was (1) the changing dates of when Aunt Carey last saw Shaniya. Wasn't it said that she saw her on Oct 31? She said she and AD shared custody after BL left on 10/3, Shaniya leaving a week later (I think the date I heard was 10/9), later Carey said she last saw Shaniya 4 weeks ago on a Friday (said on 11/16ish in a morning talk show interview) which make the 10/9 date just about right. Halloween '09 being on a Saturday, blows the 10/31 date away. Brother and sister stories were never aligned it made it clear they were not saying it like it is "TRUTH" does not have several different versions.[/COLOR]

<<<SNIP>>>

[/B]
BTW; BL calling AD a "one night stand", IMHO did nothing for his credibility or his image. That was to preserve himself from Public opinion, how do you have a one night stand and then come pick up a child a couple of years later???? AD had Shaniya the first year. It is the way he pretends to not know where he dumped Shaniya...

The following was an anonymous post left in a local news site the day Shaniya went missing. A short time later the 3 offenders in the park were added to the article. It is horrible how many locals tagged this for what it was, starting the very first day, as being family related and Shaniya gone for good.:
Everyone knew accept for Brad about Sleepy Hollow, sure, and I fell off a tree last night too. :waitasec:

<<SNIP>>

It was a great post LCoastMom before I sniped it, :) but I did want to reply to some of your points. :)

One person who has not spoken out was the former girlfriend, the live in...

I also am freaked that things are "cleaned up" on the net..

and like you at first I felt bad for him and his sister....I "*advertiser censored*-umed" that this was yet another case of a bad parent demanding their "time" with a kid, I was ready to blame the courts...

but....when I learned that they just took her there..and left her
when I read the many posts from locals about that place
the "one night stand" statement
when I saw where BL lived and saw that trailer.....

no...I stand right where I have stood from the start

and as far as BL getting a new career as a child protection expert or whatever he fancies himself?? eeek and yuck

And another big thing from this interview from the beginning, when Nancy Grace says that your father took very good care of this little girl. Byron says "She did....."
Then caught himself, and changed to he/Dad took good care. Anyone else notice that?
Several times!

Byron's 17 year old sister had said (I believe her, Not quote)....Dads girl friend and shniya's aunt took care of Shaniya Dad loved her but had nothing to do with taking care of her/us"
I think when Byron said "SHE DID" he meant one of the females who always took care of Shaniya not Dad.

Byron also sounded well rehearsed to me. Unlike his Daughter who was not rehearsed at all.
W want to thank everybody....DAD GAVE HIM THAT FILLER as a way not to talk about anything.....
Dad was not happy that interview was going on in the first place. Dad hated that his kids got interviewed.

NANCY was sucking up to BL so much I almost puked.

OMG! You and me too!! She was drooling down the front of herself... I think Byron was there to try to fix the damage done by Cheyenne! Brad had no choice but to let BC II try, Carey wouldn't help anymore, BC was all he had... even then he couldn't stay away, the look on BC's face when dad walked up and kept touching him - said a lot.

The first time I heard BC II on NG a caller asked :

STACY: Hi, my question is what was the mother thinking of doing this to her 5-year-old child? And I believe that -- my husband and I believe that she was on crack cocaine or some sort? This is really bizarre, you know.

GRACE: You know what? I`m going to throw that to Byron Coleman. You knew Antoinette. How could she just hand the baby over, Byron?

COLEMAN: And that`s something, I mean, it`s hard to believe a mother would hand a child over to a complete -- I don`t know. **

I have read this in 3 different transcripts, after originally hearing it in the tape, it's gone... now has NG blubbering to Brad...
~~~~~~~~~~~~​

COLEMAN: Me and Antoinette really didn't have a relationship. I didn't know much about her. The only thing me and Antoinette ever said to each other was a hi when I was picking up Shaniya and a bye and how have you been?

GRACE:But how much time did Antoinette spend with her? COLEMAN: That I'm not aware of because, I mean, I don't live here in Fayetteville.

COLEMAN But Shaniya was mostly -- my aunt took good care of her as well as my father. The majority of time she was with my father or with my aunt. Just with my aunt spending time and with my father, you know, raising her. (I felt for him here, he kept giving credit to his dad, that he knew belonged to his aunt and it tripped him!)

GRACE: Did anybody in your side of the family know that drugs were being sold out of that home? COLEMAN:No, not that I`m aware of..

GRACE: That was my understanding. That nobody on the dad`s side knew that that was going on in the home. Her tone while making this statement.. I don't know what to call it but gushing I was embarrassed for her...

COLEMAN: No, i - we didn`t have no clue at all, because if I - we did, we would never let Shaniya go to that type of environment. oops slipped again! but not in transcript.

GRACE: Absolutely not. From my understanding, your father took excellent care of the little girl. COLEMAN: She did. but changes to his dad again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Cheyenne's comment about girlfriends was in the longer clip of Allen and Coleman that I haven't been able to find again.

Coleman; said Shaniya “had burns on her legs, arms and things” after visits with her mother. When the child was in the custody of her mother, bad things happened. “Because of that, Coleman blames Lockhart for Shaniya’s death.

Allen said; 'after Shaniya went to her mother’s house, he noticed marks on her arms (clipped: her mothers friends and boyfriends put cigarettes out on her arms)'

“She had a cigarette burn on the corner of her eye, which she claimed her grandma did when she went over there,” added Shaniya’s half sister Cheyenne Lockhart.

And Cheyenne says Brad did not provide for Shaniya. “He didn’t take care of her, his girlfriends took care of her,” she said. “He loved her, but she was raised by other people. He hasn’t been in her life.”

Shaniya’s half brother commented on the conditions in that feces covered tin box and the criminals he saw, both there and at the last house Antoinette Davis was evicted from.

(I can't find the quote I wrote this comment from. But this boy was a local...) I thought this was the other brother, maybe younger than Byron II if not, everything BC II said to Nancy Grace was a lie....

Shaniya’s Aunt Carey said she packed her bag for a 2 day visit with Davis; when she spoke to her on the phone later in the week, Davis told her she would never see Shaniya again. She claimed to be angry with Carey for disciplining Shaniya. Carey said she was going to speak to Brad about it as soon as he returned, to “nip it in the bud”.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

At the presser after news Shaniya had been ID'd

Brad was asked: Do you have a reaction to what Cheyenne said last night about you were aware of the drug activity with her mother and you let her go any way?

She is not to speak of that, but that is speculation anyway;

there was a second question, unheard - he replied the same. Then a reporter tried a new tactic...Asking BL to comment on the charges and on reports he was aware of the environment he was sending Shaniya to live in.

Lockhart said he was "appalled and disgusted" at the nature of the charges. But he dismissed reports he allowed Shaniya to stay with her mother while knowing it was an unsafe environment. "I choose not to talk about that," he said. "Most of it's speculation, though."
(He likes that word 'speculation'!)

Later on NG he said reports that Shaniya had cigarette burns from her mothers friends are wrong, Shaniya had eczema.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears...again...for this sweet little angel. I can't bear to think of anything like this ever happening to my own daughter her age who so closely resembles Shaninya. To think she could ever know such acute terror and pain, or feel so utterly betrayed and abandoned. I know this may sound frivolous... and that it was closed casket too, I'm sure... but I just want assurance that Shaniya was laid to rest like the beautiful princess she is. To know she was bathed from the filth, and debris and then dressed in fresh garments of white; that her beautiful curls were lovingly washed, and allowed to gently fall into angelic little ringlets. I know it may seem silly but I just need to know she was given at least this much dignity before being buried. Ultimately there is only one thought of any comfort which is knowing when Shaniya fell into the arms of God every wound was healed, every tear kissed away, she was given a princess tiara, and fragant rose petals floated all around her, as He gently whispered,

:rose:~"Shaniya, you truly are a princess."~:rose:​

4862711259717563.jpg

GiftFromGod.gif

Fullscreencapture1119200993355AMbmp.jpg

flowergrow.gif

:parrot:

Kiki,
It is the job of a funeral parlor to clean up a body before it is laid to rest.
That is all I want to say...I am glad the casket was closed to give her dignity at the end. :(
tears......that photo of her in the pink T shirt priceless, that innocence and the joy on her eyes :(
was just snuffed. tears......

To all of you I want to say:
Thank you so much for reviving the information that the Internet has cleaned up. I love you all.
I ASK if one of you knows how to download it all onto your hard drive that would be Awesome....
I worry that Brads clean up team will want us here to clean up the information too.
PLEASE somebody who is very computer savvy please load it onto a hard drive FAST.

I realize that song... I meant I hope someone cared for her hair eg, it requires extra care and patience (as my daughter has exactly this type of hair). I am just hoping they did go to w/e lengths were required to honor her in the burial preparation.

Shaniya, thank you for teaching me more patience w my little girl... when I look at her I am reminded of you, and will never be in too much of a hurry but forever filled w gratitude for every day that I still have my own youngest daughter to care and to pray for, to teach, to listen to, to play and to laugh w, to comfort and to love... RIP sweetheart.

Shaniya has been on my mind a lot today.

Still praying for all who love her.

Waiting for justice.

Here is an interesting article I found to do with Family members forcing minors in prostitution .
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/01/beaverton_traffic_stop_ends_in.html
Beaverton traffic stop ends in rescue of 14-year-old Portland prostitute

By Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

January 06, 2010, 8:14PM

When a Beaverton police officer pulled over a white Chevy Astro van for failure to signal a lane change, he found a man at the wheel and a girl in the passenger seat.

The routine traffic stop might have ended there were it not for the alert officer, who became suspicious when the girl claimed she was older than she looked and gave a false name.

Soon, a Portland police detective who was called to help discovered that the girl was 14 and had been having sex with the 42-year-old driver. The girl also disclosed that a relative had been forcing her into prostitution in Portland in exchange for money and drugs.

"That's how we found her," Portland police Detective Cheryl Waddell said.

Sex trafficking of children is a growing problem in the United States. Local law enforcement officials say they rarely see a minor forced into prostitution by a relative, but national experts say it occurs and, if the relative is addicted to drugs, is not surprising.

In this case, the prostitution began when the girl was 13. The girl's relative, James Edward Alderson, 29, was accused this week of compelling prostitution. Police say he solicited men to have sex with the girl, often in sheds behind friends' homes.

james-aldersonjpg-51ce97a0fd057b52_small.jpg
MCSOJames Alderson"He'd pass her around to just anybody, and he got her hooked on crack cocaine," Waddell said. "Most of these men were low-level drug dealers."

The girl gave Alderson her pay, whether it was money or heroin or crack cocaine, according to police and prosecutors.

Waddell, who investigates sexual assaults, called the case highly unusual. Portland police Sgt. Mike Geiger, a supervisor of the bureau's sexual assault unit, agreed. "As far as family members doing this, that's definitely the exception, not the rule."

About 293,000 American youths are being trafficked for sexual exploitation, according to the U.S. Justice Department.

Here is an interesting article I found to do with Family members forcing minors in prostitution .
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/01/beaverton_traffic_stop_ends_in.html
Beaverton traffic stop ends in rescue of 14-year-old Portland prostitute

By Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

January 06, 2010, 8:14PM

When a Beaverton police officer pulled over a white Chevy Astro van for failure to signal a lane change, he found a man at the wheel and a girl in the passenger seat.

The routine traffic stop might have ended there were it not for the alert officer, who became suspicious when the girl claimed she was older than she looked and gave a false name.

Soon, a Portland police detective who was called to help discovered that the girl was 14 and had been having sex with the 42-year-old driver. The girl also disclosed that a relative had been forcing her into prostitution in Portland in exchange for money and drugs.

"That's how we found her," Portland police Detective Cheryl Waddell said.

Sex trafficking of children is a growing problem in the United States. Local law enforcement officials say they rarely see a minor forced into prostitution by a relative, but national experts say it occurs and, if the relative is addicted to drugs, is not surprising.

In this case, the prostitution began when the girl was 13. The girl's relative, James Edward Alderson, 29, was accused this week of compelling prostitution. Police say he solicited men to have sex with the girl, often in sheds behind friends' homes.

james-aldersonjpg-51ce97a0fd057b52_small.jpg
MCSOJames Alderson"He'd pass her around to just anybody, and he got her hooked on crack cocaine," Waddell said. "Most of these men were low-level drug dealers."

The girl gave Alderson her pay, whether it was money or heroin or crack cocaine, according to police and prosecutors.

Waddell, who investigates sexual assaults, called the case highly unusual. Portland police Sgt. Mike Geiger, a supervisor of the bureau's sexual assault unit, agreed. "As far as family members doing this, that's definitely the exception, not the rule."

About 293,000 American youths are being trafficked for sexual exploitation, according to the U.S. Justice Department.

These stories brake my heart.
Another one caught - LWOP is what I hope he gets; but he will be out to do it again... SOB

I do wish there were more places to house these kids and save them. :( there are so many of them
it is a heartache... :(
but I also think that these animals who hurt children do need to get LWOP otherwise, they are only taken out of circulation for a while and then return to do it again.

KUDOS To the police officer :clap:

Thanks for noticing :)
I too noticed it, but can not find a full interview. I just wonder why?
But I am also giving up on finding it. I know what I heard and what I sense... The 2 worst suspects are in jail.
I am still not giving her father and aunt a pass, shaniya should have had better care. :(

songline, I agree with you completely. I DID see the entire interview just after it was done, and I do know what you are referring to.

I do not give BL, CDL, or anyone else a pass. You are right - Shaniya deserved much better care.

I respect everyone's opinion, but I also have mine as well. While BL or CDL did not do any ACTUAL PHYSICAL harm to Shaniya, she was placed on the road to her demise by them. AD and MAM are the ones who, IMO, are directly responsible for Shaniya's most horrible death, but BL and CDL could have prevented it by not letting her near that h3llhole.

JMO and MOO's

songline, i agree with you completely. I did see the entire interview just after it was done, and i do know what you are referring to.

I do not give bl, cdl, or anyone else a pass. You are right - shaniya deserved much better care.

I respect everyone's opinion, but i also have mine as well. While bl or cdl did not do any actual physical harm to shaniya, she was placed on the road to her demise by them. Ad and mam are the ones who, imo, are directly responsible for shaniya's most horrible death, but bl and cdl could have prevented it by not letting her near that h3llhole.

Jmo and moo's
Amen !

Well another week has gone by... Nothing. Not a word. Now I try to not look for new info on Shaniya but I can't not look. But once again nothing and now I feel sad and depresed again.

I think dad met a new woman and he was anxious to get on with his life. For all we know the new woman in his life didn't want to be saddled with small kids. For some reason he wanted to get rid of Shaniya and there was the trashy bio mom living with a felon in a trashy part of town still doing her drugs. Oh well, maybe if Shaniya can teach her how to be a mom she will change her lifestyle. Not dad's problem once Shaniya was packed up and sent off. He didn't check the bio mom out or check her friends or home out because he didn't want to know for positive.

Thank you so much for posting this. I always thought the same thing. It seems the new girl friend (the blond) didn't want to deal with little kids or biracial kids whose boi mom and her environment is rough and scary. Let's face it. If BL was to continue to maintain physical custody of Shaniya that would mean the new gf would be the one to facilitate the w/e visits. Maybe she didn't want to go into that neighborhood. Maybe BL didn't want his new honey to go into that neighborhood and deal with those types. Maybe BL wasn't worried about Ty and other former gf who were AA; Maybe he thought they could handle themselves in that type ofneigjborhood. At any rate.... New gf in, Shaniya out. That IS what happened, intentional or not.

It seems to me that BL intentionally called AD a one night stand so we would not have a bad
opinion of him....

I am not giving him a pass. :sick:

Well I read something once that caused me to look at BL in new light.
One of his baby's mama (the one in FL) made a comment that AD was much better looking than her mug shots. At 19 I bet she was a hot number who danced in a club or something like that. Baby mama also said tha BL was lying and scrambling to prevent some of BL skeletons to come out of the closet. I dunno why but my first thought was maybe AD drug use was social at first and who knows who "partied with her". Hmmm
also speaking of partying baby mama said that BL and AD had friends in common (I think she said knew some of the same people) and hung out together.... For some reason skating comes to mind as the activity mentione and the 2 had a hook up. Now that could costitute a one night stand but it sounds a lot different than the scenario that was being insuinusted... That AD was a druggie prostitute who did a job on BL and got pg one that one and only time; that BL did the tight thing by raising his daughter he had by this druggie hooker so he should not be judged by his association with this type of woman. But it could be that BL and AD had more of a relationship than we have been led to believe. Also I sa

^
sorry so long winded and I still had something else to write. I saw BL's Facebook page and he sure didn't seem like the type to talk about the Lord and keeping his heart pure. BL comes off as a simple country all American guy but look at all his past gf and wife. They looked urban youth. You don't believe that all the others read the Bible and AD was a fluke?? BL liked young pretty black girls. Some of them 15 years + younger than him. Some girls were really good young ladies who got mixed up and knocked up by a player. Others got caught up in the hell of drug addiction. I think BL not only knew the neighborhood that AD lived in but really KNEW it. Ykwim?
My dh reminds me a lot of BL with his taste in women. (me not withstanding). Lol
although I am square nerdy "Oreo" type my DH ( who like BL look like the all American country boy) lust at the sleazy bad girl type. The ones you would never marry. And let me say this. Years ago while I was in college Dh was being a big baby about feeling neglected. And started flirting with this woman who although not AD 100% she was more of AD and her family type.
Although I was angry that my dh used this flirtation to threaten me that I better pay attention to him or there would be someone else who would I could not follow my first mind and leave him. It occured to me that with me in school and working full time midnight shift that some idiot judge might think that my young daughter (age 4 and looked like sister to Shaniya) would be better off with the parent who was more physically available. Well there was no way I would ever permit my daughter to be unsupervised with that woman that was flirting with my husband. I had to swallow my pride (eat shyt) and cave into dh demands before the flirtation bece something more threatening and serious. Cause there with

^ because there was NO way I would let my baby girl go to an environment with a bunch of kids by different baby daddies and welfare and. No not mine!
And I did not get the sense that drugs were an issue with this woman. She was just very different than me. I guess that is why this case has hit me so hard becaus of so many similarites that I can see. BL and my Dh could pass for brothers; their taste in women seem similar except dh takes religion serious enough that he chose a quiet respectful woman to marry instead of the "one night stand" types that he prefered in his younger years. And my daughter looks like Shaniya 5 years older. Same coloring same hair.
This is why I can't give BL a pass. ( I am starting to cry again). I made big sacrifice to do my best to keep my little one safe. I did not risk the outside chance of letting my daughter into harms way. All BL had to do was put out a little money or take some in up on their generous offer to keep his little one safe. Why WHY didn't he??!!??

they as in the children who lived with others?
So byron and cheyanne knew? Why didn't they say anything?
Why didn't the people who "wanted" to take shaniya to raise her because they knew she was in a bad situation say anything?
If everybody knew and did nothing, why are we only blameing bl?

because he was her father!!!

I realize that song... I meant I hope someone cared for her hair eg, it requires extra care and patience (as my daughter has exactly this type of hair). I am just hoping they did go to w/e lengths were required to honor her in the burial preparation.

Shaniya, thank you for teaching me more patience w my little girl... when I look at her I am reminded of you, and will never be in too much of a hurry but forever filled w gratitude for every day that I still have my own youngest daughter to care and to pray for, to teach, to listen to, to play and to laugh w, to comfort and to love... RIP sweetheart.

kiki-
From a local who also has some inside connections....she was cared for properly before burial, and with the respect and love she deserved during life.
Oriah

Well I read something once that caused me to look at BL in new light.
One of his baby's mama (the one in FL) made a comment that AD was much better looking than her mug shots. At 19 I bet she was a hot number who danced in a club or something like that. Baby mama also said tha BL was lying and scrambling to prevent some of BL skeletons to come out of the closet. I dunno why but my first thought was maybe AD drug use was social at first and who knows who "partied with her". Hmmm
also speaking of partying baby mama said that BL and AD had friends in common (I think she said knew some of the same people) and hung out together.... For some reason skating comes to mind as the activity mention and the 2 had a hook up. Now that could constitute a one night stand but it sounds a lot different than the scenario that was being insuinusted... That AD was a druggie prostitute who did a job on BL and got pg one that one and only time; that BL did the tight thing by raising his daughter he had by this druggie hooker so he should not be judged by his association with this type of woman. But it could be that BL and AD had more of a relationship than we have been led to believe. Also I sa

I always did say that for sure. who has a one night stand and then ends up with a child? it takes 9 months of pregnancy and Shaniya was about 1 when he got her...So that is almost 2 years after the one night stand....Sure, Sure, they found each other 2 years later after a one night stand ???? :no:
and who is supposed to buy that ???? beside Nancy Grace. The rest are not so stupid :furious:
In fact I hope NG will be losing her show because she is protecting, not uncovering, she is not presenting the real news, just creating BS....Drool over his lies NG and give him some more enabling NG :sick::sick::sick::sick:

I bet his ex in Florida knows plenty. I bet for money she would talk.
Now why the "F" are the reporters going to find every hooker tiger slept with but not this woman who may tell us more about something that is important ????

I posted this before too: I suspect that when he was in Iraq he got hooked up really good because he woks in the OIL industry, and someone is looking out for him.
OTHER THEN THAT......The way I see it is giving Shaniya to AD was a "CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE" and why is his azz protected?????

I hope his young blond girl friend left him, or-else IMHO she cant be much to talk about anyway.
I too think AD was a stunner, her old Mom is still beautiful. I imagine before Ad got into drugs she was a knock out.
There is one girl friend whom his children and Mr. Coleman too, said took very good care of shaniya,
she too has never spoken and must know plenty.

I always wanted to know why those 2 women (last girl friend and his Florida woman) were never ever heard from?
I always felt they can tell a real story about BL that paints the real thing.
If you saw something on him on facebook, then I would also venture to say that was just a tinny glimpse of him.
I am furious that the Internet got cleaned up...AND WHY because he is getting prepared to be the poster boy for trafficking children :furious: :waitasec:

I bet his ex in Florida knows plenty. I bet for money she would talk.
Now why the "F" are the reporters going to find every hooker tiger slept with but not this woman who may tell us more about something that is important ????
I too think AD was a stunner, her old Mom is still beautiful. I imagine before Ad got into drugs she was a knock out.
There is one girl friend whom his children and Mr. Coleman too, said took very good care of shaniya,
she too has never spoken and must know plenty.
I always wanted to know why those 2 women (last girl friend and his Florida woman) were never ever heard from?
I always felt they can tell a real story about BL that paints the real thing.
If you saw something on him on facebook, then I would also venture to say that was just a tinny glimpse of him WHY because he is getting prepared to be the poster boy for trafficking children :waitasec:

I had looked high and low for any info on Ty. She cleaned her Internet tracks very early so there I'd not much to be found on her. I do know that she and BL were engaged to marry. She had one if those wedding book pages on Internet. She erased all she could, pics and other info but could not erased the entire page. I really wanted to hear from her becaus I get the feeling that Shaniya was PRIMARILY cared for by gf particularly Ty. CDL only got in the picture in a major way at the end. CDL said it herself in a poem. "Ty got you on your way". Ty was very big in Shaniya's life and was probably theclosest to a mother Shaniya had. A neighbor also said things were good the Ty was gone. I think BL met a new woman (blond) who BTW looks like she is cut from the same cloth.... Just white and blond.(that is BL's type).
And wh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member