NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how NC is but here kids start Pre-K at age 4 they can't start at age 4 if their birthday is after September 1. They start kindergarten at age 5 if birthday is before september 1. So, if she lived here she would definately be in kindergarten.

but NC is a state where K isnt mandated, meaning they dont HAVE to go...but they have to be able to test into the 1st grade before they turn 7

I remember reading somewhere of something posted here that he made a phone call while at the hotel.. does anyone else remember reading this?
I posted something about that but only in speculation and curiosity if he had called anyone, such as AD. MOO

He's supposed to have checked in and be on his way to the room at 6:11am when video surveillance captures him at the elevator. It's been reported he was only there an hour but no other video images have been released. MOO

So, I assume there is video at the desk-I wonder if Shaniya was with him at the desk! :waitasec:

Sorry if this has already been posted:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,575235,00.html?test=latestnews

SNIP:
Capt. Charles Kimble of the Fayetteville Police Department said several agencies spent the day looking for signs of Shaniya Davis between Spring Lake and Sanford, which are about 25 miles apart. Kimble would not elaborate on what information officers had received. They suspended the search at dark. The area included woods and some homes, police said.

I'm worried Shaniya isn't the only child being victimized!! Are there any other missing children in the area? If there is a Human Trafficking ring operating here-she may not be and probably isn't the first of their victims!:furious:

I totally agree....In the last few years I have watched different shows pertaining to human trafficking ? as well as children being thrown into prostitution,,,Now, my question is this...Why is it we never hear of these cases until now????? I honestly have never read or researched a child sex ring story before, with all the children we have discussed here for several years..Maybe it is just me,,,but why doesn't the LE in the different locals make the public more aware...Why????:waitasec:

North Carolina has raised the age requirement and now a student must turn five on or before August 31 in order to be allowed to start.

If you have a family relative you hardly know,would you let your little girl even spend the night with them without first getting to know them,their home,friends and lifestyle?Shaniya was given over to live with a mother with a criminal drug record and he knew nothing about her home,friends,lifestyle or family.I have no sympathy,Shaniya is the only victim here
I hope all the children in that MH are physically examined for any kind of abuse.
Amen to that... What it must of been like for that poor child . I assume secure and warm and thrown to the wolves. How awful ..scary and alone she must of felt.

Anyone know where to check to see if McNeill's charges have been changed? with AD being arrested and charged McNeill should be either charged with child sex abuse or, human trafficking. I'm wondering if it will show up yet..

I am wondering about the charges as well..
Can they really charge him for kidnapping IF he had permission from the mother to take the child?

Honestly, if that was your child and you loved her, wouldn't you take a look see to see where she is going and what the circumstances are?

It's a little hard to swallow that he would drop his child to a virtual stranger, even if the person is the monster. (mother)

ITA! Especially if so-called mother had shown no other interest in her prior to that. It sounds like this is someone that was a virtual stranger to Shaniya . I wonder if the aunt that delivered her was a mother figure in her life,. It seems she would have been pretty shocked at the living conditions and raised a red flag...unless she just dropped her at the door. Not trying to sound judgmental, just trying to put the pieces together.

This case is just so hard to fathom. There are so many possibilities with drug addiction, child *advertiser censored*, dealing just to name a few.The choice of hotel is telling in my mind and MAM is clearly not one that would even frequent that sort of place. I mean come on...look at his arrest record. There has to be someone with money involved here. IMO I just recently began reading the threads on this case so forgive me for asking...how is he tied to the clearly sick mother?

As to the checkered item in his left hand, my first thought was a doll with a checkered skirt. If you look closely, there appears to be a small doll head just about 10 o clock from the skirt if that makes sense.

Also, the area they are searching in looks rather wealthy but in the woods, I'm just sayin, nice hotel, wealthy homes, ya never know who your neighbor is.

So, I assume there is video at the desk-I wonder if Shaniya was with him at the desk! :waitasec:
I'm not sure about video at the desk, but apparently the tip that led to him was a worker there remembering Shaniya. MOO

but NC is a state where K isnt mandated, meaning they dont HAVE to go...but they have to be able to test into the 1st grade before they turn 7

I may get bashed from this. But looking at the mom and how she has acted she is probably the type to make sure she sends her kids to school just to get them out of her hair. She is the type who would send them as early as possible. Like I have family members who aren't worth a darn who cheat the system sit on their butts getting welfare and disability and soon as the kid is old enough ship them off to headstart!

Maybe McNeil told them the classic line "I just put her out of my car on the road. I didn't hurt her." THey would have to follow it up.
I doubt these were searches done with a warrant, the news would have caught wind of that, so it was more than likely residents that all consented to being searched.

makes me wonder if the search today was just to cover all bases or if they had reliable info.
Any word on when they will continue?

one of the astro charts indicated he made a phone call prior to leaving the hotel.

eta: Charges still just show kidnapping.

Ugh, I'm not finding the mother in custody either.

BTW, I am not sure if it is mandatory or not here, but kindergarten in my county is all day and the kids are taught at an advanced level then back when I was at school. My neice for example was reading at a second grade level when she entered first grade.

I'm studying the results now and I'm not sure what a few things mean .
I'll be back with it.

Passionflower, I absolutely love reading your posts...but please be careful with regards to posting anything that relates to astrology in these general threads. It could get the thread locked or at the least your posts referencing astrology could be deleted. We were told to keep astrology in the astro threads. puh puh puh puhlease don't be mad at the suggestion ... I'm just lovin' your posts & don't want them lost.
:blowkiss:

ITA! Especially if so-called mother had shown no other interest in her prior to that. It sounds like this is someone that was a virtual stranger to Shaniya . I wonder if the aunt that delivered her was a mother figure in her life,. It seems she would have been pretty shocked at the living conditions and raised a red flag...unless she just dropped her at the door. Not trying to sound judgmental, just trying to put the pieces together.
I understand what you're saying and I can't really see just dropping off a child to live somewhere else by leaving them at the front door. I wouldn't even do that to an animal but maybe I'm just that way! MOO

I may get bashed from this. But looking at the mom and how she has acted she is probably the type to make sure she sends her kids to school just to get them out of her hair. She is the type who would send them as early as possible. Like I have family members who aren't worth a darn who cheat the system sit on their butts getting welfare and disability and soon as the kid is old enough ship them off to headstart!

oh i totally agree!! and i unfortunatly have similar family members as well...i just know about them not having to go to K cause i debated on homeschooling my K'er this year or to send her to public school

I think McNeill squealed on the Mother that is how I believe they were able to arrest her, because her arrest came right on the heels of his arrest.

People like that tell half truths to save their arse, if he knows where she is, at this point he wont say a word.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member