NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know at what time the Amber Alert was issued. As in, could he have seen it and changed what ever plans he had. It just makes no sense to get a room for 1 hour. If someone alerted him, and I don't think it would have been the Momster, then someone else knew he had her.

I was here on the board the day the story broke. The news links at the time showed 12:00pm for the amber alert issue. I was watching the video coverage where LE were searching vehicles at the trailer park. I remember thinking about the time of the report vs. amber alert.

I'm thinking someone else rented the room and gave him the key, its a possibility?

That's something I'm wondering, also!

One of the reason's I'm asking about the exact time is b/c I'm wondering if the time given of 6:11 a.m. is the one showing MAM entering the hotel with Shaniya, or is it a time after his initial entrance ...

6 am is 3 hours later than when the neighbors heard strange noises at 3 am from the Davis house ... or something like that. What floor was this surveillance shot taken from? How many exits/entrances are around the hotel? How far is the elevator from the room that was rented? If there's surveillance footage showing him carrying Shaniya, then surely they have footage of him leaving...unless the police arrested him in the hotel... What are the ceilings like? Are there rafters? What is the air duct system? Is it large enough to climb through & navigate around? Where is the room rented located? What floor? Had the room already been checked into, could MAM have initially taken a large suitcase and exited with the suitcase at one point? Could Shaniya fit into one of these suitcases?

Or...was...she...handed...off...to...some...other...perp...???

If he had all this money would he not bail out by now?

Allen Rogers is not court appointed....when I run his name I get a lot Texas hits.

From what I've heard,a child can be sold for around $2000,with a low end thing like him,less,maybe even for drugs or payment for drugs he already got,who knows.

Thank you Coldpizza and Essies for the warm welcome...

Up above someone mentioned her being a little girl and I can see a father feeling as if his daughter needs a feminine influence in her life. Who knows but I hope it was more that than allowing someone to come between him and his child. That will be a hard pill to live with considering....

Panthera's link:
http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/11/15/shaniyas-mother-arrested/
Father's sister dropped her off, and her father just thought she wanted to be a mother...and now it's the last 5 years he has had Shaniya.

I don't flat out suspect her father, but there is something a little hinky there.
I haven't posted on WS in a while, but this case has gripped me. I feel the same way about something being hinky. I just have a hard time believing an attentive father who raised her for most of her life would suddenly think it's a great idea to have her go live with that complete waste of skin. I don't think he is involved, but I wonder if he just got tired of being a single father or something. I don't know, I just have a hard time believing a parent could be that naive. I don't think she could fool anyone if they took the time to get to know her and check out her situation. I feel for him, though, because this decision is likely to be one that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

I'm sorry I don't remember-what were the details of LE fiinding and picking up MAM? TIA

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91371"]#1[/ame]

According to the first post about the Amber alert the time was 11:22 a.m.

Who was that woman at the presser when the Dad was talking?There was two women,one on either side and the woman at his right side took over talking for him said,"Let's go."Was that the Aunt,his sister that dropped Shaniya off or anyone know?

Have we determined when the call came in from the Hotel clerk? That would help with a timeline of when Shaniya hit the news,,,,

Wonder how far along mom is? I also wonder if they tested her for drugs. If she comes up positive for drugs I hope they charge her for harming the unborn child as well!

i am going insane, what county supposedly has mom? She is not on the NC inmate roster at all that I can find.
Maybe I'm having a dumbday lol

It's Collins or Collier or something like that. Sanford is in Lee County.

Not much help - sorry.

Its Cumberland County! :)

Salem

I got it from vinelink :)

04/30/1980

It is two Ls

Do we even know the correct spelling of his last name?
This is one of those things we really should have by a week in.

It was spelled the same way (Mc'Neill) on the birth announcement of his daughter on 2/16/05. But I have noticed people spelling Andretti instead of Andrette. Maybe that's the problem?

Whew! Iv'e been reading lots of posts. You all are awesome!
I think Coe is the one who gave the police info on AD prostituting her daughter. I can't find the exact quotes but In his statement he said she wasn't in the living room in the day and wasn't in the living room when he was there at night and went on to say "You educated people figure it out".
When he says "living room" to me it appears she would have been in another room...or else he would have said she wasn't in the trailer.
Could it be that he knew the child was in other rooms with adults all the time...that he actually knew adults where doing sexual acts with her and that is why she was never in the "living room"?? Just thinking about it makes me ill...

Well, the dad has a myspace, hasnt been logged in for a while (months or maybe years, dont remember) and his sister is the girl on his left in the interview judging from the one comment she left him about making his page look better..JMO

Up above someone mentioned her being a little girl and I can see a father feeling as if his daughter needs a feminine influence in her life. Who knows but I hope it was more that than allowing someone to come between him and his child. That will be a hard pill to live with considering....

I agree and he has already expressed regret for letting her go to AD! Hindsight is always 20/20 and I have seen decisions made by the "other" parent in many of these cases being stupid but fatal mistakes! Hope this isn't the case yet again!!:twocents:

Welcome to WS indy! You're gonna love it here:) It's the best site in the world dedicated to justice for victims - many children. Great to see so many more people getting involved!

It is reported MAM turned himself in..the police report they picked him up. Somewhere there are links..

Is there anyway we could have stickies or a thread for Media links and a timeline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452