NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had all this money would he not bail out by now?

Allen Rogers is not court appointed....when I run his name I get a lot Texas hits.
I'd think *if* he has the money from the sale, that he's not so stupid to use it as bail and give himself away that he did sell her! MOO

Wonder how far along mom is? I also wonder if they tested her for drugs. If she comes up positive for drugs I hope they charge her for harming the unborn child as well!

I don't know of any states that allow this, unless the child has been born.

Try McNeil, one L. On vinelink, that is the spelling, and it's definitely him.

Nope, I've tried McNeill, McNeal, McNeil
I've found one in public records listed as Mario Mcneill Knightdale, NC (Wake Co.) that's it...no matter as long as we have his DOB

It was spelled the same way (Mc'Neill) on the birth announcement of his daughter on 2/16/05. But I have noticed people spelling Andretti instead of Andrette. Maybe that's the problem?

Oh my God,he's got a daughter?I am even more sickened now.I can't believe that gf actually showed up for court after seeing him taking Shaniya in a hotel.I believe she has a boy,a toddler,I think.So,I wonder if this daughter is another woman's and I hope he's never had a second alone with her.

This is all so disgusting. I pray Shaniya is alive and ok. OT my friend went on a Christian mission to Cambodia to help victims of the sex trade and said that in her group many were sold by the parents, or the parents would drop them off in the evening at the brothels and pick them up in the morning and take them home. Most in her group were under 10 years old iirc, the youngest was 3 I think, and she said that it is huge business not with locals but with tourists, North American and European, and that there are even tours arranged for the sick people who want to travel to rape and molest little children. :(

The shows I have seen were the Russians, holding young girls in a basement in New York, and was infiltrated and busted up,,but I was under the impression the majority of the twisted sex with children is in Thailand...I never knew it was so huge in this country......

Oh my God,he's got a daughter?I am even more sickened now.I can't believe that gf actually showed up for court after seeing him taking Shaniya in a hotel.I believe she has a boy,a toddler,I think.So,I wonder if this daughter is another woman's and I hope he's never had a second alone with her.

But he COULD be alone with her, right? I mean, don't they only limit convicted sex offenders as far as not being around children? Kidnappers don't have restrictions upon release, do they? I have a lot of questions.

Well, the dad has a myspace, hasnt been logged in for a while (months or maybe years, dont remember) and his sister is the girl on his left in the interview judging from the one comment she left him about making his page look better..JMO

Yeah,I saw that,lives in Maryland,but wasn't sure if that was her or another one from NC.I hadn't even checked his siblings names or anything,she just seemed like she was calling the shots.I just wonder if it was Aunt that dropped off Shaniya and who she was living with while Dad was gone.

What's MAM's record like? I mean, is there more than drug charges? I haven't read everything yet...maybe I should.

I'm going to throw this out there b/c it kinda just popped into my head. Drug dealers and people that do drugs are bad, yes, but it doesn't make them child molesters and such. Most people would balk at the idea of a child being used for sex acts. What about if MAM knew what Shaniya's mom was all about and thought she was prostituting her daughter out? What about if he either went along with the plan to purchase Shaniya, or maybe he just out & out kidnapped her to get her away from that situation? Maybe he took Shaniya b/c he knew or suspected her mom was selling her out and he placed her with a better family?

Yeah, I know, I must be insane to even suggest such a thing. But it sure would be nice if Shaniya is with a good family...even though I don't believe that to be the case...just wanted to throw something else out there. At this point, I'm just hoping that she's alive.

I don't know of any states that allow this, unless the child has been born.

Wisconsin allows it. I worked as a social worker in Wisconsin. There, a "UCHIPS" petition would need to be filed -- Unborn Child In need of Protective Services. If there is concrete evidence that a pregnant woman is doing something that harms her child, she can be taken into custody and a UCHIPS can be filed to hold her and protect the child. I'm not sure what other states would call this but I imagine that more than just one state in the nation has statutes making it possible.

My stepsons had no desire to be with their egg donor until they became rebellious teens and enjoyed the "freedom" she allowed them. (In other words, there were no rules at her house and they could do whatever they pleased).

When they were younger and more dependent, I think they feared her.

You mean living near same area? Or had lived w her at one time? If they saw eachother occasionally or had ever had even a casual relationship maybe but in this case (as in my own daughter's) bio mom et al were not a part of her life--nor evidently had they really ever been. There are some parents a child is better off never knowing. And in my daughter's case (who is older than Shaniya) she's had no reason to inquire nor would I expect Shaniya to, given what we know of bio mom. Obviously the cultural issues aren't raised until many years later and from what we know, seems she had a decent life w dad, and if he didn't know what AD was living like, IMO he would have no reason to encourage any relationship between Shaniya and this "one night stand" w/out a great deal of further investigation. JMO

:parrot:

But he COULD be alone with her, right? I mean, don't they only limit convicted sex offenders as far as not being around children? Kidnappers don't have restrictions upon release, do they? I have a lot of questions.

Oh yeah,she could have been in the same house living with him,not sure about if he gets out now.His record isn't SO,it's drugs and assaulting a woman,I believe.

That's something I'm wondering, also!

One of the reason's I'm asking about the exact time is b/c I'm wondering if the time given of 6:11 a.m. is the one showing MAM entering the hotel with Shaniya, or is it a time after his initial entrance ...

6 am is 3 hours later than when the neighbors heard strange noises at 3 am from the Davis house ... or something like that. What floor was this surveillance shot taken from? How many exits/entrances are around the hotel? How far is the elevator from the room that was rented? If there's surveillance footage showing him carrying Shaniya, then surely they have footage of him leaving...unless the police arrested him in the hotel... What are the ceilings like? Are there rafters? What is the air duct system? Is it large enough to climb through & navigate around? Where is the room rented located? What floor? Had the room already been checked into, could MAM have initially taken a large suitcase and exited with the suitcase at one point? Could Shaniya fit into one of these suitcases?

Or...was...she...handed...off...to...some...other...perp...???

The one thing were not privy to are the surveillance tapes as to who rented the room. Surely LE has this info, but no way in heck are the going to let the media know nor us. MAM said something that prompted the arrest of the mom, those letters are hard to type. Now whether or not he throws her under the bus for all this instead of someone he may be more connected to is the question. Obviously so far she looks like the wicked witch of the east.

We have been spoiled by Sunshine Laws so we may never know.

Another question as to your timeline and the surveillance tapes that I have is the time setting. Are they manually changed? Digitally? My point being the "smart clocks" in our house aren't so smart since congress decided to set time to their schedual. So how accurate are the tapes as far as time?

You mean living near same area? If they see eachother occasionally or have ever had even a casual relationship maybe but in this case (as in my own daughter's) bio mom et al were not a part of her life--nor evidently had they really ever been. There are some parents a child is better off never knowing. And in my daughter's case (who is older than Shaniya's) she's had no reason to inquire nor would I expect Shaniya to, given what we know of bio mom. Obviously the cultural issues aren't raised until many years later. From what we know, seems like she had a decent life w dad, and if he didn't know what AD was living like, he would have no reason to encourage any relationship between Shaniya and this "one night stand" w/out a great deal of further investigation IMO.

:parrot:

The biomom lived in the same area and believe me, the boys would have been so much better off not being around her. However, tell that to the laws of the land. It is VERY hard to keep a parent from getting visitation rights.

I have another question. Why is her name Shaniya DAVIS? Why didnt she take the dads last name if he has raised her since birth?

It was spelled the same way (Mc'Neill) on the birth announcement of his daughter on 2/16/05. But I have noticed people spelling Andretti instead of Andrette. Maybe that's the problem?

Apparently there are two different LE listings, same guy, same offenses, held in the same place. One is Mcneill, the other McNeil.
Thus my curiosity.

Not that it's that much of a big deal, one letter and you will usually still get the same search results, generally speaking. Not all that important.

The GF has a daughter I saw the myspace that hasn't been logged in since 2006 I think. I believe it the child in the birth announcement. So year this guy has a child a yr younger then Shaniyah and actually somehow was involved in this thing. It's hard to believe. Also hard to believe his gf will stand by him.

Since it was the father's sister who dropped him off, then he wouldn't have known the living conditions. Plus it seems as if the sister carried the burden of Shaniya's care when the father was out of town.. Maybe that was an issue with the family.

WelcometotheGroupCup.gif
We're always glad to have more sleuthers aboard!!

I don't consider myself a sleuther, just one with an inqisitive mind, most times a broken heart,: and an opinion and I have to say I am proud to be a part of this site.The real sleuthers here compassionate, cleaver, smart and on the ball,,,,and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of it all. Thanks to everyone.:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452