NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for posting this but a sewage problem could indicate a septic issue, no? Trailers are often times on septic and not city water. I dont get it. Maybe items have been flushed that have caused a backup or something is clogging the outside system. UUgh, hate to type that.

Just curious now how extensively mom and the boyfriend have been questioned by LE. :waitasec: And where is the 7 y/o tonight? MOO

Yes panthera there was a 7 year-old AND an infant... please tell me they're out of there.:prayer:

:parrot:

How can so many people live in this trailer, yet it is unfit with sewage? How did CPS go there and not know this?
I can see how they lived there, but yes, how wasn't it noticed until now if CPS had been there so regularly? MOO

Oh..I see the second link doesn't work and I can't edit it. Just follow the first link and directions for the search I included in my previous post to view Fayetteville Police Reports...sorry!

Praying this little girl is found... safe!
Has the 'mother' been visible on media (since she was the last to see her)? Pleading for her safe return? It always makes me very suspicious. JMO
I know if something happened like that to our family - I'd be breaking into all the news rooms begging to go on the air!

Oh..I see the second link doesn't work and I can't edit it. Just follow the first link and directions for the search I included in my previous post to view Fayetteville Police Reports...sorry!
It's ok ~ I just used the first link too. :)

Time to say goodnight but my prayers are for Shaniya tonight that she is still alive and safe somewhere. :angel:

OK, and if this is her, and it seems to be so, she is also a member on the Bisexualplayground network? and according to her public profile, she can "host in her home" For the love of Pete...I do think it is her, I feel bad for these children.

kelly I'm right there w you :frown: wth is this world coming to. Can't get a single parent in my community to ever bother going outside to watch their child at the playground but they find time for playing the field on their own "playground."

:parrot:

I just dont compute this stuff. Hey, i am no prude, but "can host in her home???" Lordy that is just asking for it. She also says she can drive up to 30 minutes away. Its a wonder shes not missing...IMO
This will, unfortunately not have a good ending I am afraid. It feels like the dope fiends are taking over the planet...

dope fiends & pervy pedos :mad:

I just dont compute this stuff. Hey, i am no prude, but "can host in her home???" Lordy that is just asking for it. She also says she can drive up to 30 minutes away. Its a wonder shes not missing...IMO
This will, unfortunately not have a good ending I am afraid. It feels like the dope fiends are taking over the planet...

Almost makes me wonder if she didn't take this baby with her to meet up with someone that she met on that site and made a deal to "give" the baby to whomever she met up with.

The amber alert is still crawling across the bottom of my TV screen, and I am almost 1 1/2 hrs away, so at least they are putting the word out there.
Cleo, her last log in has been a year or more, but she may be a member on another site like that. I am thinking with all of the DSS stuff, maybe this child was a pawn in a custody/child support case and worth more alive in order to get support. I want to know more about the live in boyfriend. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

It's looking even worse for this little angel as the hours go by.

I pray that she is safe, but my doubts are growing, and they were quite large to begin with.
Poor child, surrounded by people that really didn't seem fit to parent a pet rock. I hope this (bleep) at least slows down soon.

How in the world could CPS let these children back into this "home?" WHY???? They have the same resources we have. It's not rocket science FGS! Idiots.

How in the world could CPS let these children back into this "home?" WHY???? They have the same resources we have. It's not rocket science FGS! Idiots.
I'd venture a guess that there are a small handful of CPS workers and a TON of lazy, drug addicted slugs posing as parents. I dont feel one way or the other about CPS, thank God I've never experinced them, but I imagine they have their hands full. Not trying to make excuses for them, but I am blown away by the sheer number of folks with poor parenting skills and questionable morals allowed to raise kids. I know CPS is a very hot topic around here for some, so I dont want to either praise or knock them, but I do believe they have their work cut out for them in many cases..

I'd venture a guess that there are a small handful of CPS workers and a TON of lazy, drug addicted slugs posing as parents. I dont feel one way or the other about CPS, thank God I've never experinced them, but I imagine they have their hands full. Not trying to make excuses for them, but I am blown away by the sheer number of folks with poor parenting skills and questionable morals allowed to raise kids. I know CPS is a very hot topic around here for some, so I dont want to either praise or knock them, but I do believe they have their work cut out for them in many cases..

The thing is, we cannot stop shi**y people from having babies. CPS exists for the sole purpose of protecting our children and they fail to do that over and over and over again.

I have no hope for this precious little girl. Based on what WS'ers have learned already, she probably shouldn't have been in that home and now she is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89