Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would say this again:
NG, HER name is Shaniya, SHE is a five year old child that went missing, supposedly from HER couch, not "It's" couch.
Please make a note of it.

All those people know EXACTLY what happened to that little girl! I'm not buying the "we didn't hear a thing" excuse this time!!! :nono:

What are the sleeping arrangements in that tiny trailer for that many people?!

Back again.
Don't think she just walked out, neighbors feel the same.
Caller asking about RSO's. 212 in area, her home practically surrounded.
Caller asking about the couch sleeping story. No reason given by mother, but many have asked about it.
Weather is bad, rain is enough to wash away scent, LE still confounded by the utter lack of scent.

The trailers look skirted.....I would look under all of them.
Did they bang on the neighbors wall to see if anyone was home?
Then no one answered the perps used the trash can?

Okay a trailer 40x12......3 bedrooms? NG just showed 1 bedroom.
Did Shaniya HAVE to sleep every night on the sofa???
Heavy rain, blood hounds can still smell.

Nancy has a local reporter on the phone now asking if mom said why she'd put Shaniya on the couch at 5:30am. He says nothing has come out about that. He's also repeating the information about no scent of Shaniya outside the house. Nancy saying dogs can smell even with the rain.

they changed it on wral.com

"It sounded like somebody was beating (on the wall)," she said.

So, now my mind in wondering what the noise of beating on the wall was. What could it have been? At 3:00 am???

Not to say the neighbor has anything to do with this (b/c I don't think she does), but - if you hear a sound like someone beating on a wall in the middle of the night, wouldn't you jump up to see what it was? I don't see any statement to that effect, unless I'm missing it. But how could you just go back to bed w/o checking it out?

Okay, I am trying to make this work in my own head.
I know you can fit that many people in a trailer...not comfortably.
At one point, it was me, my daughter, her father, his cousin, her son and her bf in a 2 bedroom trailer. Her son had his room, she and bf had their room, my daughter slept in a pack and play in the kitchen, and me and her father slept on the living room floor. You couldn't sneeze without someone at the other end of the trailer hollering "Bless you". Every single one of them know.

Not to say the neighbor has anything to do with this (b/c I don't think she does), but - if you hear a sound like someone beating on a wall in the middle of the night, wouldn't you jump up to see what it was? I don't see any statement to that effect, unless I'm missing it. But how could you just go back to bed w/o checking it out?

I'd be calling LE first!!!

What are the sewage issues? I want to know more about that. Was it backed up already and people were living in that?

The trailers look skirted.....I would look under all of them.
Did they bang on the neighbors wall to see if anyone was home?
Then no one answered the perps used the trash can?

Okay a trailer 40x12......3 bedrooms? NG just showed 1 bedroom.
Did Shaniya HAVE to sleep every night on the sofa???
Heavy rain, blood hounds can still smell.
Just my guess but the 12x40 would probably have two bedrooms, max. Good question where everybody slept but mom's statement made it sound like Shaniya had been moved from somewhere else onto the sofa ~ so it's confusing just what the sleeping arrangements were.

They haven't searched the sweage lines and tank?????????
W T everloving F?

Is it possible, that with the "septic leak" going on in the home that somehow this, coupled with the very heavy rain we've had is the reason no scent was detected? Septic smells are pretty potent. IDK, grasping here

my theory...

she had an accident (thats why there's poo all over the blankets and porch)
and her mom beat her to death 'cause she was mad and couldn't contain herself

Sewage is backed up in Shaniya's home.........
NG just asked if it could be Shaniya?
OMG! like in body parts?
and dogs not getting her scent out of home!

What are the sewage issues? I want to know more about that. Was it backed up already and people were living in that?
I'd really like to know that also. I can't see these people being renters not having it fixed ~ or at least asking for it to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez