NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Patti G. LOL the page about the Marshall's is still loading!

If the US Marshals is involved then there must be someone involved that is on the run otherwise the FBI would be involved.

I live in NC and have been doing a little PI work myself. The father might of had custody on and off but he has not not had her the 3 years he is claiming. There was never a custody order that I could find in the court system however the mother does have a problem with getting evicted I think I counted 5 times in less than 3 years. Fayetteville is a tough area lots of Crime and lots of drug activity.

IMHO I think the grandparents have this child and they are the run. When it all comes out I am almost positive this will be be what happened.

I really believe that Coe is the ex-bf and that I read somewhere that the mother had a new boyfriend. The new bf could have been the man with the scruffy beard in the video of two women, a man and a baby being loaded into a car. But we have no idea what the name of the new bf is.
I know I read it somewhere that that mom had a new bf and Coe is the ex-bf. But I can't find the link for it right now.
Will look for it in a bit.

This guy McNeill is proud of whatever he has done in my opinion. In his mugshot pic, he is clearly smirking as he was on the majority of the video that I saw of him in court.

oh thank goodness!! I was thinking the same thing about that smirk.

I think he told LE yea I took Shaniya....now I want my lawyer.
That would been the end of questioning.

Could someone tell me what the sisters name is please ? Is it Denise ?

Oh great, it got more confusing.

I mean, really, who was ready for Coe to be a stand up caring guy?

This case is blowing my mind,we have so many clues,more than most cases,and they still have not found this child!how many cases have video of a missing child so soon after she was reported missing?bring in the FBI or do something.

This case is blowing my mind,we have so many clues,more than most cases,and they still have not found this child!how many cases have video of a missing child so soon after she was reported missing?bring in the FBI or do something.

I know nurse...FBI and The US Marshalls are both working the case...and of course all of us WS'ers....:)

Why the Marshals...anybody?
They are one of the agencies I am not very familiar with, so I am going to have to go look it up.

If the US Marshals is involved then there must be someone involved that is on the run otherwise the FBI would be involved.

I live in NC and have been doing a little PI work myself. The father might of had custody on and off but he has not not had her the 3 years he is claiming. There was never a custody order that I could find in the court system however the mother does have a problem with getting evicted I think I counted 5 times in less than 3 years. Fayetteville is a tough area lots of Crime and lots of drug activity.

IMHO I think the grandparents have this child and they are the run. When it all comes out I am almost positive this will be be what happened.

If that happen...they went underground and lot of people have safe houses that will help them.

Maybe because evidence is tending to show she was moved out of state, I don't know. I remember the marshalls worked on the Haleigh Donovan case.

The FBI is working this case not the US Marshalls. It is my understanding they think the mom's family has the child and they are currently looking for them. That is why nothing more has been said. There will be a resolution here shortly from what I hear.

where IS this child???!!!!!???

and where is the MEDIA COVERAGE???? I mean... really... there is a nationwide amber alert and the media is just not on it!!!!

The US marshalls have the authority to cross state lines. With the amber alert changing to nationwide status mabey they know she is not in North Carolina anymore.....

The FBI is working this case not the US Marshalls. It is my understanding they think the mom's family has the child and they are currently looking for them. That is why nothing more has been said. There will be a resolution here shortly from what I hear.

welcome to websleuths!

"from what you hear": is that the media, family, etc? Where are you hearing this? Thanks in advance..

Do they think she may be with the maternal g'ma whose 2nd name may be Rena? Or do you know?

Video of interview with Coe

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/index

He is now referring to himself as the EXBF, and he tells the reporter that Shaniya's mom has told him 5,6,7,8,9,10 stories about what could have happened to her.

Oh thank you so much,I've been looking for that interview with him,and how interesting what he is saying.If as he said,she was never in the living room day or night,there's two bedrooms,where was she?The Aunt and Mom has the bedrooms,her blanket had feces all over it,was she sleeping in the bathtub?I know that sounds odd,but why was her blanket covered in feces and there was a sewer problem in bathroom?He said to figure it out.When bf was over,did she have her sleeping in bathroom,because he said she never was in living room.Was there another bf there that night,Coe wasn't there.He also said the mother is telling many different stories and witnesses at the beginning said he was more upset than mother.Hm,this is all very odd,the two male neighbors said they did see her out playing at different times,so she had to have been there,but was it all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme