Found Deceased NC - Stephanie Mayorga, 27, & Paige Escalera, 25, Wilmington, 15 Apr 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh gosh, I used to be very familiar with River Road, several curves you had to be careful - I remember the two curves near Snows Cut on the way to Carolina Beach.
Those are at the opposite end of River Road.
Friends used to tell me bodies were dumped there. And it used to be a dark and somewhat desolate area.

2016 Google maps shows River Road as 2 lane winding road across a body of water and marshy looking
Yep. it runs along the Cape Fear River from downtown Wilmington South towards Carolina Beach. It ends at Snow's Cut where there is a cut through for boats from the Intracoastal to the Cape Fear River.

Oh gosh, I used to be very familiar with River Road, several curves you had to be careful - I remember the two curves near Snows Cut on the way to Carolina Beach.
Those are at the opposite end of River Road.
Friends used to tell me bodies were dumped there. And it used to be dark and somewhat desolate thought there.
Yes, you're right. I use to drag race my Firebird in the 70's because it was so deserted.

Very close to the area closed off is a tiny county park overlooking marsh grass and the Cape Fear River. I'm wondering if this is the area being investigated.
Would be very easy to just drive in and dump something into the marsh and water.

News anchor just announced that two bodies were found in a car related to the missing women in the area being investigated. Nothing on the news web site yet. This was just announced by DA Ben Davidson to reporters on the site.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonya702
Back