GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off-thread, but I hate that the tweets and all of the news coverage (what little there is of it) refer to the JR trial, rather than the trial for the murder of Teghan Skiba. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned, IMO. Especially with so little coverage for Teghan. It feels wrong to me. I refuse to even type his name here. Initials is the best he gets, and it's far more than he deserves.

My God Flutterby, that never even crossed my mind, but I now I am seeing it, and it does as well should infuriate us. This should be her fight, her story. I am going to send a message to Heather Moore via tweet. Like I got some pull, I have 8 followers, lol! But noone should ever know this man. He should be known as the evil monster from the depths of hell who murdered Tegan Alyssa Skiba.

Article & video:

http://www.wral.com/more-details-of-teghan-skiba-s-injuries-revealed/13473831/
WRAL - Raleigh, NC -- 3/12/14

More details of Teghan Skiba's injuries revealed

Posted 42 minutes ago - 3/12/14
Updated 22 minutes ago - 3/12/14

131619-8-300x225.jpg

On the previous thread some one inquired about Twitter - reporter tweeting.

The following are Links you might want to save to FAV or bookmark:

tweets from Heather Moore, TWC (Time Warner Cable) - Raleigh, NC reporter:

https://twitter.com/HeatherMooreNow
Twitter - Heather Moore (TWC)

tweets from Kelli O'Hara, reporter @ WTVD - Raleigh, NC:

https://twitter.com/Kelli_OHara
Twitter - Kelli O'Hara (WTVD)

Thank you, that was me. :seeya: I'll have to keep bumping this forwards. I just don't *get* Twitter. :banghead:

IMOO, she was not weak, nor was she crazy. She needed an anchor to keep her man at bay and there to come home to, and that anchor was her own child. She picked a shed with no running water to house her baby in while she was gone as collateral to come back to a sorry man. She easily had other places for that precious child to go to, but those places did not guarantee her man being there when she got home.

I agree with you. She wanted to make sure her *man* was occupied while she was gone. So she gave him Teghan. :banghead:

And yes, I could definitely throw the switch on this guy, stop and pick up a pizza on my way home, and sleep the sleep of the angels. Felt the same way about John Couey, who buried little Jessie Lunsford alive. In fact I'd pay to be the executioner.

And yes, I could definitely throw the switch on this guy, stop and pick up a pizza on my way home, and sleep the sleep of the angels. Felt the same way about John Couey, who buried little Jessie Lunsford alive. In fact I'd pay to be the executioner.

---------
I'm so glad that SOB Couey is dead. Her father went thru he(( also. Couey should have been buried alive!!:tantrum: :seeya:

Can you imagine defending this monster? I don't know how they do it. I assume they are public defenders?

Quoting myself here but GIVE ME A BREAK! Poor JR was neglected by his mother, spanked by his father, and "little things set him off".

Really?! THIS is the best they can do??? These crappy excuses wouldn't get him out of a traffic ticket!

Excuse me. I need to go eat my feelings away, all the way down to the bottom of the ice cream container. :mad:

Now that I've had a chance to cool down and read a little more on the case I can tell you this ...the jurors are being bussed in from Harnett Co which is the next county over from Johnston . I was born and raised in Harnett and lived for 23 yrs in Johnston. IMHO his a$$ is grass. Just sayin'

No, it doesn't. Wish there was more info on this case. Perhaps when is it completed.

I wonder if this case is just too intense, even for Nancy Grace. And I wonder if those types have not picked it up because there isn't much controversey. I think everyone is pretty confident he is going down for the count. Otherwise, I just don't know why Teghan's story isn't all over the news.

We are lucky we have the twitter feeds from court. Thank you to those who post them for us. :loveyou:

I've just read every page of thread #1 and #2 in one sitting, and just realized I was basically holding my breath the entire time; I also chewed my lower lip bloody, out of disgust, rage, horror.

I agree with Borndem, that HR left Teghan with JR to keep him as her lover. The question is WHY??? Is this repulsive woman so desperate for a lay that she'll willingly and happily live in a feces infested shed, no plumbing or electricity in the stifling NC summer heat, with her 4 year old daughter? Really? And a lay by this horrific, ugly monster, no less?? I want this woman to face charges beyond mere child abuse, but I know that's not going to happen.

Just like it's not going to happen with Maw Maw and Paw Paw, because the local sheriff says they're good honest god fearing people (or whatever). Gross.

I've been to NC, and it is a beautiful state with many great people (as the locals on here are a testament to!), but there clearly seems to be an epidemic of sorts there with re to child abuse - the WORST cases I've ever come across. What gives? Any N'C'er/local care to give insight??

Sleep beautifully, sweet Teghan.

Can you imagine defending this monster? I don't know how they do it. I assume they are public defenders?

I believe death penalty cases are assigned to DP lawyers, ones who have that as a speciality. So they can't claim incompetent attorney. And I guess we pay for it too. :banghead:

I've just read every page of thread #1 and #2 in one sitting, and just realized I was basically holding my breath the entire time; I also chewed my lower lip bloody, out of disgust, rage, horror.

I agree with Borndem, that HR left Teghan with JR to keep him as her lover. The question is WHY??? Is this repulsive woman so desperate for a lay that she'll willingly and happily live in a feces infested shed, no plumbing or electricity in the stifling NC summer heat, with her 4 year old daughter? Really? And a lay by this horrific, ugly monster, no less?? I want this woman to face charges beyond mere child abuse, but I know that's not going to happen.

Just like it's not going to happen with Maw Maw and Paw Paw, because the local sheriff says they're good honest god fearing people (or whatever). Gross.

I've been to NC, and it is a beautiful state with many great people (as the locals on here are a testament to!), but there clearly seems to be an epidemic of sorts there with re to child abuse - the WORST cases I've ever come across. What gives? Any N'C'er/local care to give insight??

Channel 11 just reported on this case, with a mention of Teghan Skiba's paternal grandfather 'thanking those who have gone to court in support of little Teghan.' He sent an email to someone at channel 11 to convey their appreciation of supporters of Teghan.

Now, as for Johnston County, we moved here a few years ago from Raleigh, to be near our grandchildren. I'm a liberal Independent in the heart of republican country here. Did a bit of research the other night. It appears Sheriff Steve Bizzell is running unopposed this coming November. I've never had a problem with him prior to this case. But I feel completely betrayed by his lack of charges against Wade & Helen Creech, Richardson's grandparents. Both he and their minister led us all to believe this couple had no knowledge little Teghan was living in their shed. Many of us out here drove past the place, wondered 'how could these people not know their was a child being held and tortured in that shed?' To this day, every rural road I ride on, I'm continually looking at peoples out buildings out here, wondering if there are children/people being locked up in them. I don't trust Sheriff Steve Bizzell anymore. Just can't. :(

I know Mia , NC seems to be having an epidemic of these cases . When one case is finished and you are pretty certain you can't see anything worse then BAM there's another one. I don't get it, I just don't

I wonder if this case is just too intense, even for Nancy Grace. And I wonder if those types have not picked it up because there isn't much controversey. I think everyone is pretty confident he is going down for the count. Otherwise, I just don't know why Teghan's story isn't all over the news.

We are lucky we have the twitter feeds from court. Thank you to those who post them for us. :loveyou:

I don't think anything is too intense for old nancy. JMO. She should be out there ranting why maw maw and paw paw aren't being charged with anything. :banghead::jail::banghead:

---------
I'm so glad that SOB Couey is dead. Her father went thru he(( also. Couey should have been buried alive!!:tantrum: :seeya:

I remember nancy grace blaming Mark Lunsford's father back when Jessie went missing. ng was dissing both his mother & father, Jessie's grandparents because the grandpa had some ancient record/rap sheet from back before he even had any kids of his own, before he was married. She had that poor man tried and convicted. :please: She did the same thing with the male members of Elizabeth Smart's family. :moo:

I don't think anything is too intense for old nancy. JMO. She should be out there ranting why maw maw and paw paw aren't being charged with anything. :banghead::jail::banghead:

Well now Nancy is on Spring break with the twins! ( somehow I saw that on a tweet or ten this week). I am curious how they are going to deal with this jury tampering. Someone must have been with them at the restaurant,don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery