GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Judge making sure #HelenReyes understands implications in her case for taking stand now against #JonathanRichardson. She's already emotional

Morning recess right now. I'm here for Teghan but my emotions are getting to me. Helen Reyes will testify this morning. I'm wearing purple for Teghan. I'm not 100% sure but it looks like she is pregnant?

Morning recess right now. I'm here for Teghan but my emotions are getting to me. Helen Reyes will testify this morning. I'm wearing purple for Teghan. I'm not 100% sure but it looks like she is pregnant?

Let's all all hope NOT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pregnant?? Pregnant?? :banghead: <shakes head> I can't say what I want to say or I'll get put in *time out*. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 4m

#HelenReyes just took stand.She's already fighting back tears, says she's been in counseling since #TeghanSkiba's death. #JonathanRichardson

Thank you for being there for Teghan.

Kelli O'Hara &#8207;@Kelli_OHara 2m

They.re just going through the plea offer that was provided to #TeghanSkiba 's mother to be transparent w jury, but she rejected it.

Kelli O'Hara &#8207;@Kelli_OHara 6m

#TeghanSkiba 's mother has been working with two different counselors since the death of her daughter, she is crying...

Mom says she rejected all deals because 'she'd not guilty'.

Kelli O'Hara &#8207;@Kelli_OHara 50s

" I am here for teghan, for my daughter" to get justice for her bc that man murdered my daughter....#ABC11 #TeghanSkiba JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 27s

#HelenReyes crying: I'm here for #TeghanSkiba. I'm here for my baby. I'm here for justice b/c that man murdered my baby. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 29s

#HelenReyes obviously paind on stnd.She's describing physical &verbal abuse from #TeghanSkiba's Dad,Jerry B4 Teghan born #JonathanRichardson

@LissaS812 1m

#helenreyes describes relationship with #TeghanSkiba dad. Emotional, verbal and physical abuse b4 #TeghanSkiba was born

Kelli O'Hara &#8207;@Kelli_OHara 2m

FYI, I'll be live @noon http://abc11.com & I.ll take you in court & tell you what #TeghanSkiba's mom says #JonathanRichardson #trial

@LissaS812 1m

#helenreyes describes relationship with #TeghanSkiba dad. Emotional, verbal and physical abuse b4 #TeghanSkiba was born

I mean, who cares? Who cares about this ancient news? "poor Helen reyes". She's an adult, she can care for herself. In fact, this testimony should make her MORE GUILTY, if anything. She knew what abuse was, she knew JR was also an abuser, and yet she left her baby all alone with this scum for 2 weeks. Apparently not even talking to her baby on the phone while she was gone. How many of us parents/mothers, have not talked to our children on the phone if we had to be away from them for any reason? When I went into the hospital to give birth to siblings, I talked to my babies at home numerous times a day so they'd know 'mommy was still here.' This child was 4 years old, obviously verbal.

&#8207;@LissaS812 6m

#helenreyes still in army reserves. #justice4teghan

@LissaS812 6m

Only a few jurors taking notes during #helenreyes testimony. Rest of jurors look interested.#justice4teghan

&#8207;@LissaS812 2m

#helenreyes said she loved #TeghanSkiba with all her heart.#justice4teghan

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 3m

#HelenReyes of #TeghanSkiba: "I loved her with all my heart and she loved me with all her heart." #JonathanRichardson

&#8207;@LissaS812 3m

#helenreyes says #TeghanSkiba loved to play outside. Was a daredevil and had a big heart. Vert curious abt things

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 4m

She seems truly heartbroken & devastated from #TeghanSkiba's death. She's obviously furious towards #JonathanRichardson

@LissaS812 26s

#helenreyes now explaining how she met #JonathanRichardson @ Smithfield club in December 2009.#justice4teghan

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 47s

#HelenReyes was having a "girls night out" when met #JonathanRichardson at nightclub in Smithfield in Dec. 2009. "I thought he was cute."

@LissaS812 48s

DA now asking #HelenReyes to identify #JonathanRichardson in court. She won't look at him. #justice4teghan

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 47s

#HelenReyes was having a "girls night out" when met #JonathanRichardson at nightclub in Smithfield in Dec. 2009. "I thought he was cute."

Great criteria for leaving ones baby with, in a shed. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member