GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started reading this post. I live in NC and have never heard of this case. The things that were done to that baby, it literally makes me sick. I had to step away from reading and skip pages because I could not stomach what I was reading and then I thought that poor Teghan could not skip pages, she had to live every minute enduring the torture and pain that this person put her through. I sure hope that Justice is True and this man pays for the horrible things that he has done.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 45s

There are 4 #JonathanRichardson jury alternates. 6 people (incl. an alternate) heard the comment.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

#JonathanRichardson jurors say bystander aftr lunch ystrday yelled @ them in restaurant parkng lot "He's guilty.I don't care what y'all say"

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 3m

Bystander yelled at jurors as they were getting in car after lunch, "he's guilty, I don't care what y'all say." #JonathanRichardson #trial

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

Judge questioning 6 indiv. jurors who heard public comment, asking if they could disregard comment & be impartial. #JonathanRichardson

@LissaS812 9m

At this time no counsel can ask jurors questions. #justice4teghan

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

5 #JonathanRichardson jurors so far have said they can disregard the comment and be impartial.

Okay, I went over to the tweets place for Kelly, because I don't know how to find Landonsmom's tweet place. Kelly said their are two deputies that accompany the jurors to lunch, so they weren't alone. I'm a bit confused. It said someone came right up to their table and told them they needed to find guilty, and also that someone riding by in a car also called out about 'finding him guilty'. So possibly their were two incidents? Judge is questioning each of the jurors about 'what they heard' right now. And Kelly also stated it was she who got the email yesterday from Teghan's grandpa, asking her to thank all of teghans supporters out here.

WRAL NEWS in NC ‏@WRAL 1m

6 jurors in #jonathanrichardsontrial say they heard comment in restaurant. Judge will question them individually. #TeghanSkiba

@LissaS812 4m

6 jurors heard comment "He's guilty. I don't care what ya'll say." #justice4teghan #JonathanRichardson trial

@LissaS812 4m

DT wanted all other jurors questioned. Motion denied. #justice4teghan

@LissaS812 2m

Helen Reyes will testify next. #justice4teghan

WRAL NEWS in NC ‏@WRAL 1m

Mother of #TeghanSkiba taking the stand against #JonathanRichardson.

@LissaS812 32s

Literally want to vomit when #JonathanRichardson walked in.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 43s

FYI, prosecutors just announced they're going to call #TeghanSkiba's mom to testify...#JonathanRichardson #trial #ABC11

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 43s

4-yr-old #TeghanSkiba's Mom #HelenReyes coming to the stand now! #JonathanRichardson Must talk w/her attny before she testifies for jury.

@LissaS812 53s

Morning break in #TeghanSkiba trial. #justice4teghan

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

All #JonathanRichardson jurors said can be impartial despite public comment. Judge considers matter closed.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1m

Highly anticipated testimony of little girl's mother is about to happen, she's charged w child neglect too FYI #abc11 #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 58s

State offered #HelenReyes a plea deal for lesser felony. She rejected it. #JonathanRichardson There is no offer now.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 2m

#breakingnews #TeghanSkiba's mother is about to #testify in brutal death of her daughter allegedly by then BF #JonathanRichardson #trial

@LissaS812 1m

Helen Reyes in courtroom now.#justice4teghan

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 4m

#TeghanSkiba's mother rejected any/all plea offers made by state, she is charged a felony neglect child abuse in death of daughter #abc11

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 6m

#TeghanSkiba's mother is just being asked basic questions by the judge and is already crying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee