GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't blame the juror. This case makes me sick too! They have alternates, don't they? :waitasec:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 7m
Hi #JonathanRichardson tweeps.Court starting late tday b/c juror sick this am.She's on way now.Judge'll ask if she's ok to stick thru delibs

I thought about that last night. Yesterday's arguments were powerful and painful... I was sick to my stomach after hearing it. I can't imagine any of them got much sleep knowing today was the day... I pray for all of them. None of them will ever be normal again after this trial :(

twitter pics from yesterday:

Bjf_MZQCYAAycU5.png
Bjf7WDWCUAATv6z.png
BjQ7BAeCUAAZ5nc.jpg

One more twitter pic of

Our New Hero!!

BjgqGRgCEAA106Y.jpg

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

All #JonathanRichardson jurors now in courthouse.Judge will question sick juror to make sure she is well enough to last thru deliberations

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

@HagenAllison #JonathanRichardson instructions to jury & verdict will be streamed live on @TWCNewsCentNC, @abc11_wtvd, & @wral.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 4m
@HagenAllison #JonathanRichardson instructions to jury & verdict will be streamed live on @TWCNewsCentNC, @abc11_wtvd, & @wral.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 3m
All #JonathanRichardson jurors now in courthouse.Judge will question sick juror to make sure she is well enough to last thru deliberations

I thought about that last night. Yesterday's arguments were powerful and painful... I was sick to my stomach after hearing it. I can't imagine any of them got much sleep knowing today was the day... I pray for all of them. None of them will ever be normal again after this trial :(

Fortunately I had some plants bought over the weekend that I needed to get in the ground, so after yesterday's arguments I went out and beat the dirt with a pick axe for an hour or three, I felt much better afterwards. On my next outing I'll get something with purple blooms in Teghan's honor and will likely have a more gentle mood by then.

I have ABC's live video playing, nothing on it yet but if we get the instructions on live feed I'll post.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/live

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

Sick #JonathanRichardson juror says she can continue & not on medication that would alter her mental abilities or make her drowsy.

The way he stared into the camera gave me the creeps. When I think what that little girl went thru it makes me ill. I don't think I have ever wanted anyone to go thru the kind of pain I wish on him. It will never be enough!

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Judge decides sick #JonathanRichardson juror may continue. He's bringing jury in now to give them instructions. #Herewego

All I can think of when I see JR"'s attorney is his vigorous defense of Jason Young. Jason murdered his wife and unborn son, yet this man at trial attempted to make Michelle look bad any way he could. I have NO USE at all for this guy!!

I can't imagine the verdict isn't decided before the day is out.

IMO this creature should be hoping for death. If not, sooner or later someone will get to him. Remember Dahmer?

All I can think of when I see JR"'s attorney is his vigorous defense of Jason Young. Jason murdered his wife and unborn son, yet this man at trial attempted to make Michelle look bad any way he could. I have NO USE at all for this guy!!

So is he doing this case pro-bono? Is he a public defender?

They are not deciding on DP today, right? Just whether he is guilty or not...and if guilty, what degree?

I am surprised most judges, hearing and seeing what they do, aren't complete loons. Same goes for LE.

Thank God for these strong, moral people.

So is he doing this case pro-bono? Is he a public defender?

When the state is going for the DP, a DP approved attorney is provided by the state. That is, an attorney that is DP qualified. This is done so the defendant can't later complain inefficient counsel as a reason for a mistrial. I believe that's the way it works. We, the local citizens are paying for JR's lawyers.

I think since there are so many charges, it may take the jury a little while to come to the obvious verdict. I don't believe we've heard anything as to the professions of the jury members? I wonder who will be foreperson? And was JR even offered a plea deal? I hadn't heard about any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky