GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I am becoming more and more upset about is the wife or significant other and/or extended family (living in grandparent's shed) should be held accountable.

The only one I heard recently is the two thugs that shot the 8 month old baby boy in the head. One of these criminals mother and aunt are up for some charges covering up for the shooter.

I just heard about the family living in a homeless shelter that allowed a janitor to take their young daughter into his home for a month. WTH? He and the girl (Relisha something) are missing and the man's dead wife was found in a motel. I would hope the mother and 'step father' of this little girl are charged with gross negligence and anything else that applies.

I musta missed something -- what case is this? I'm not aware of it...
icon9.gif
TIA

I'm here. Hoping for a verdict to come soon. Thank you to all who have been here from the befinning; it could not have been easy,

Think this jury is eager to put him down or what?
GOOD FOR THEM.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara now
#JonathanRichardson guilty of sexual offense and kidnapping...his family is crying...

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

#JonathanRichardson jury coming back in after completing verdict paperwork.

JR is shaking his head "no" as verdicts are announced.

guilty sexual offense with child
first degree kidnapping
felony child abuse inflcting serious bodily injury
first degree murder based on torture & felony child abuse & kidnapping

I posted as you all were saying verdict is in. Praying for justice here!

Guilty of child abuse!

Guilty of murder by torture!

Guilty!

Guilty!

:yesss:

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1m

#JonathanRichardson guilty of sexual offense and kidnapping...his family is crying...

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m
#JonathanRichardson guilty of 1st deg kidnapping.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 35s
#JonathanRichardson guilty of felony child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury.
Expand

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 26s
#JonathanRichardson guilty of 1st deg murder for torturing, sexually assaulting,& beating to death 4-yr-old #TeghanSkiba in July 2010

I musta missed something -- what case is this? I'm not aware of it...
icon9.gif
TIA

OT Borndem it has been on NG and JVM. I can't remember the little girl's last name but her first name is Relisha and she has been with this predator for a MONTH.

AND it was the school that finally notified LE that the child was not attending school. WTF were her no account parents doing? crack?

Just about an hour and 15 minutes to deliberate. GUILTY!

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1m

#JonathanRichardson is found guilty of felony child abuse, and 1st degree #murder by torture #abc11 #trial his family is crying...

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 30s

#JonathanRichardson guilty of sexual offense with a child.Jury finds him guilty on all 4charges.He *COULD* face death penalty for 1st murder

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG 22s

#JonathanRichardson guilty on all counts. #TeghanSkiba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members