GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 56s

Oh, #JonathanRichardson's paternal grandmom is also here today, as is his Dad's girlfriend/spouse. Looks like they have several people here

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Butler showing jail sign-in logs.Shows dates in psychologist's report don't match jail sign-in. Psychologist looks bad. #JonathanRichardson

This may be a dumb question, if so please pardon, but I do not know the answer....

Do we know for sure that the doc looked at the horror pics of Teghan? Did he see what JR did to her?

TIA.

And Good Morning -- Just got here.

Justice for Teghan!

Hi Borndem,

I Don't have the answer to your question, but I think the only reason the doc is there is to collect a fat pay check.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 4m
FYI - #JonathanRichardson's Mom and Gma are in court today. This is 1st time Mom has been here since the verdict.

Hmmm, wonder if mom is going to cry and beg for his life to be spared?

Did someone say mean drunk? *raises hand* and yet another reason I do not imbibe anymore friends. I can be pretty dangerous. Thanks for all the updates. This case is effed up. :(

Yeppers, mi especial amiga, 'twas I who said, "mean drunk." There was one who lived next door to us when I was an itty-bitty. He would get loud and would rail at his wife and his children, but he never physically attacked them -- his youngest son was my good buddy & he told me things...

(((hugs to you, chiquita! You are amazing.)))
icon12.gif

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m

Psychologist: #JonathanRichardson rememberd incident w/dad whip him as child(in DSS invest)b/c 1st time dad did it.He toldDSSdad did it alot

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 56s

Oh, #JonathanRichardson's paternal grandmom is also here today, as is his Dad's girlfriend/spouse. Looks like they have several people here

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Butler showing jail sign-in logs.Shows dates in psychologist's report don't match jail sign-in. Psychologist looks bad. #JonathanRichardson

:blushing: Oh, poor guy looks bad. What a shame. :scared: But he's testified nationally, what did his site say, 'over 90 times, was it?' :drumroll: :fence: :jail:

Originally Posted by borndem View Post
This may be a dumb question, if so please pardon, but I do not know the answer....

Do we know for sure that the doc looked at the horror pics of Teghan? Did he see what JR did to her?

TIA.

And Good Morning -- Just got here.

Justice for Teghan!

Hi Borndem,

I Don't have the answer to your question, but I think the only reason the doc is there is to collect a fat pay check.

And add another notch to his belt. :moo:

Borndem, don't think he's been shown any graphic photos of Teghan, but I sure wish the DA would slap those in front of his smirking face. His speciality is getting off men like JR for hurting babies. Let him see the results of what they do. I have much more respect for nurse who wanted to rip out his throat than for doc who wants to spare his life because he was *abused*. :banghead:

I believe she allowed Teghan to be abused so she could keep the man. Sorry, I don't believe she was afraid. She was in the military, she had every opportunity to just take Teghan with her to New Mexico, as the military would have offered child care. If she was SO afraid of him, she wouldn't have left her child with him. She testified that he had abused Teghan several times. I also believe that she was also rough on Teghan. They were living in a shed. She EASILY could have "saved" her and her daughter if she were so afraid. She didn't want to lose her "great catch" she had, so she allowed it, in my opinion.

Edited to add- I think she peed and pooped in the bed as a combination of alcohol, and sexual abuse :(

I agree 100%, Crazytown. She did not want to lose this good-looking (in her opinion) man. She had dreams of the life they would lead as a little family. She let him do things to her daughter so that she could "keep" him. She left that little defenseless, trusting child with him so that she was guaranteed a return to him and him taking her in once more.

I think she loved Teghan BUT, her love for that monster was more. But it would all be all right when she got back, right?? Teghan's staying with him was just a price that had to be paid for their future together. Teghan would have a father who loved her <choke> and HR would have eventually a real husband <gag> who loved them both <vomit>.

Oh my, sometimes it is easier to fool ourselves than to fool anyone else.

As for Teghan's wetting herself or worse, I agree about the alcohol, but I also think it was abject fear of the monster who was JR, and she was so very, very young. SMH.

JMHO.

I agree 100%, Crazytown. She did not want to lose this good-looking (in her opinion) man. She had dreams of the life they would lead as a little family. She let him do things to her daughter so that she could "keep" him. She left that little defenseless, trusting child with him so that she was guaranteed a return to him and him taking her in once more.

I think she loved Teghan BUT, her love for that monster was more. But it would all be all right when she got back, right?? Teghan's staying with him was just a price that had to be paid for their future together. Teghan would have a father who loved her <choke> and HR would have eventually a real husband <gag> who loved them both <vomit>.

Oh my, sometimes it is easier to fool ourselves than to fool anyone else.

As for Teghan's wetting herself or worse, I agree about the alcohol, but I also think it was abject fear of the monster who was JR, and she was so very, very young. SMH.

JMHO.

I don't understand how somebody with a charge of felony child abuse can be allowed to have another baby living with her? What sense does that make?

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow · 53s
Judge mentioned before jury brought in- Appeals court ruling this morning in #JasonYoung case could impact #JonathanRichardson.

Maddening. Grrrrr. Young killed his wife and his daughter said so -- three times on the day after.

As to an impact on this case -- Why?? How?? I don't follow. The appeals court in Young said it had to do with the Wrongful Death suit. I'm at a loss.

I don't understand how somebody with a charge of felony child abuse can be allowed to have another baby living with her? What sense does that make?

Maybe she has to be convicted first? I wonder what kind of loser sperm donor she has come up with now. He apparently had no issue bringing another another child into the world with her knowing she couldn't be bothered to properly care for the last one. To me HR is just one of those women who use children as a bargaining chip.

It makes NO sense! But how many times does CPS seem to just let these things slip? WAY TOO MANY! How many countless cases have we seen where CPS had a clue, or a call, or overlooked something? ENOUGH IS EFREAKINGNOUGH! I am SOOOO tired of all the excuses that come out of the one agency that has ONE MAIN JOB! Protect the KIDS! MY GOD. Here you have a woman that CLEARLY has made VERY poor decisions in not only allowing her child to be beaten by this man and then continue living in a SHED with no running water or electricity... that bad decision leads to the death of her child, and she has another. I swear to GOD if anything happens to that baby, I've said it before... it's on CPS! 100%! Sorry to jump on a soapbox, but I'm so freaking tired of so many people turning a blind eye. Case after case after case we are seeing it happen and ending badly... let's hope that with HR's new baby, that does not happen... but they really better be keeping an eye on it.

And another thing. SHE KNEW she was charged with a crime and KNEW she may do time. Did she have this baby just to try and stay out of jail? I wouldn't put it past her... not one bit.:banghead:

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 4m

Psychologist now says believes what #JonathanRichardson told DSSas child over what he told psychologist during intrviews.Thinks JR was abusd

Psychologist now says believes what #JonathanRichardson told DSSas child over what he told psychologist during intrviews.Thinks JR was abusd

:boohoo: :violin:

:rolleyes:

Who cares. Not that I believe it, but if he got whipped as a kid, who really cares? Nothing mitigates what he did to that child. I still remember my mantra as a very little girl in a very bad home. "When I grow up I'm never gonna do this" over and over again. There's a huge difference between 'losing it one time' and persistent, aggressive torture IMHO.

So Heather Moore says 'judge will allow streaming of this testimony and closings, but it's up to the stations?

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow · 3m
Just catching up on questions:Judge will allow streaming of this #JonathanRichardson testimony & closing args. Stations decide if they will

So Heather Moore says 'judge will allow streaming of this testimony and closings, but it's up to the stations?

Probably like last week, the judge said they could stream all but the families, but the stations decided not to stream any of it. They said it was too graphic.

This is just a gut answer, gracielee -- I have never been a social worker & I don't have an experienced S/W to ask -- but the charge is not proved in court yet, so she has not been convicted. And I would assume that until there is a complaint & an investigation finding evidence to back it up, a child can't be removed from a parent. Dunno. Scary, yes, for that poor new baby. Surely she will lose the child if she's convicted & locked up in prison. Or would her mother take her/him, or would the father take her/him?

Yes, scary and dangerous, IMO.

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 7m

Just catching up on questions:Judge will allow streaming of this #JonathanRichardson testimony & closing args. Stations decide if they will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member