GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 1m

Closing arguments in #jonathanrichardson death penalty phase may not be until Thursday

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

#JonathanRichardson told psychologist he saw no problem leaving #TeghanSkiba sleeping alone locked in the shed.

Not to make light, but doesn't "Old Lady Creech" sound like a Scooby Doo villian?

Sorry, but when I read La Louve's post it just made me think of that :giggle:
Too bad no one caught her before she raised a child and grandchild :sigh:

This enraged me when I read it. He got her name tattooed on him NOT because he gave a crap about her, he got it because that's his trophy. What a piece of useless waste. Words can't even express what I'm feeling ..murderous rage is the best I can come up with..

Exactly

I don't believe one word of his self serving crappola. I kinda don't know about creech woman. If he asked her and she said no. I kinda doubt that because he would have feared Teghan's various injuries might be questioned or she might talk. Much as I despise maw maw, I don't believe he asked her and she said no. MOO

I'll have to search the previous threads but ISTR him saying that he was told he couldn't leave her alone all day in the shed. I think we all here sort of assumed it was the grandmother that told him that.

But I agree with you Gracielee. If his lips are moving, he's lying. IMO

Rest in Peace, Sweet Teghan. The next phase of justice is coming.

:scared: he is just plain batpoop crazy. period.

You nailed it perfectly.

I'm sitting here stunned that this freakazoid told this psychologist that Teghan was his daughter?

OMG..I just can't...

:whiteflag: :needdrink:

stick a fork in me..i'm done. :nerves:

This enraged me when I read it. He got her name tattooed on him NOT because he gave a crap about her, he got it because that's his trophy. What a piece of useless waste. Words can't even express what I'm feeling ..murderous rage is the best I can come up with..

This made me so sick when I read it. I also wonder if he did this to "show remorse". Possibly thought that he could get sympathy from the jury if he "missed" her. This daughter nonsense is out of control, I think it is being used for the same reason. :please:

Side note: Not that it matters at this point, but something has really been bugging me. This took place in July, was there any air conditioning? I saw some mentions of no electricity, but weren't they watching TV or something? What in the world were they doing in that shed all day when HR was there?

Weturn, love you! Sick as a dog, though over the JR retrial! :(

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 4m

Apparently #JonathanRichardson mentioned missing #TeghanSkiba but not her mother, and never acknowledged regret as to his actions.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 5m

OK, psychologist on stand...said #JonathanRichardson tattooed #TeghanSkibas name on him in jail and missed her...

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 8m

#JonathanRichardson has court-appointed attorneys, so taxpayers are funding all of his defense.

:thud:

:eek:

:notgood:

I believe she allowed Teghan to be abused so she could keep the man. Sorry, I don't believe she was afraid. She was in the military, she had every opportunity to just take Teghan with her to New Mexico, as the military would have offered child care. If she was SO afraid of him, she wouldn't have left her child with him. She testified that he had abused Teghan several times. I also believe that she was also rough on Teghan. They were living in a shed. She EASILY could have "saved" her and her daughter if she were so afraid. She didn't want to lose her "great catch" she had, so she allowed it, in my opinion.

Edited to add- I think she peed and pooped in the bed as a combination of alcohol, and sexual abuse :(

BBM. And sheer fear.

This made me so sick when I read it. I also wonder if he did this to "show remorse". Possibly thought that he could get sympathy from the jury if he "missed" her. This daughter nonsense is out of control, I think it is being used for the same reason. :please:

Side note: Not that it matters at this point, but something has really been bugging me. This took place in July, was there any air conditioning? I saw some mentions of no electricity, but weren't they watching TV or something? What in the world were they doing in that shed all day when HR was there?

This is from an earlier report. It says there was air conditioning (thus implying there was electricity), but no running water or toilet:

"[Sheriff] Bizzell said the couple was living with the child in an air conditioned barn behind the home of Richardson's grandparents on the outskirts of Smithfield near Brogden. There was no running water, no bathroom, and just a single air mattress on the floor to sleep on. "

Source: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7563955

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 3m
#JonathanRichardson jury back in session. Defense publishing reports as evidence to jury. They're reading. No closing arguments today.

Weturn, love you! Sick as a dog, though over the JR retrial! :(

Love you too, GF !!! This case is making everyone's bp go up!! I wish one of the other inmates would cut Teghans name off of him :banghead:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 8m

#JonathanRichardson jury back in session. Defense publishing reports as evidence to jury. They're reading. No closing arguments today.

He tattooed her name on himself? :eek: Did we know this already? I didn't know this.

I want someone to remove that tattoo...and not with a laser. ugh.

He tattooed her name on himself? :eek: Did we know this already? I didn't know this.

I will volunteer to peel that tat off of him 1/8th of an inch at a time.

ETA: With optimum pain!

Yes,he tattooed Teghan's name and date of her death and Helen Reyes name and the date they met...he did this in jail ....such a

He didn't WANT anyone there because they'd have learned what he was doing.
I hope the prosecution drives that reality home to the jurors!

QUOTE=La Louve;10402679]BBM So did old lady Creech refuse to watch Teghan at the outset?

:banghead:

Rest in Peace, Sweet Teghan. The next phase of justice is coming.[/QUOTE]

BBM. And sheer fear.

How about she peed and pooped because there wasn't a bathroom available to her! :banghead: Teghan was three years old, just turning four in the shed. Some children that age still have occasional accidents even when they have an available bathroom to use. This was a little girl, living in a shed, without a bathroom, locked up inside there. I take care of my dogs *bathroom habits* much more carefully than JR provided for that child.

Poor little thing, he mommy was gone, she hadn't seen her grandma & grandpa in a long time, after mommy took her away from them. And then she's left all alone locked in a shed with no bathroom to use, and poor gets mad because she had an accident. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214