GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to make light, but doesn't "Old Lady Creech" sound like a Scooby Doo villian?

Sorry, but when I read La Louve's post it just made me think of that :giggle:
Too bad no one caught her before she raised a child and grandchild :sigh:

I giggled when I read that too,
Old lady Creech is all I will be referring her to as now :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi! This is my first post. Thank you all for posting links and tweets, and for so many thought-provoking comments. I was traveling during the last days of the trial and Websleuths was my goto place for updates. :tyou:

Regarding JR: In my mind anyway, he's devoid of all human traits, like empathy, kindness and insight. His sole focus was his own perverted desires and while he's capable of planning ahead when it comes to carrying out those desires (purchasing hardware to imprison Teghan, for example), thoughts of consequences never once entered his mind.

That reduces him to the same level as a feral animal that can't be tamed, who won't ever stop attacking. Humans have choices where animals do not and JR made the choice to behave like a vicious animal - he should be put down.

And HR and Old Lady Creech need to go to the kennel for a verrrry long time. :jail:

MOO.

Love you too, GF !!! This case is making everyone's bp go up!! I wish one of the other inmates would cut Teghans name off of him :banghead:

Actually I wish another inmate would bite the damn tattoo off his damn arm from the shoulder down. :banghead:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 6m

Judge giving jury afternoon break until 3:05. He'll talk w/attnys while they're out. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m

#JonathanRichardson's Dad, Doug, met w/defense team few days ago, first time since January. Psychologist now done testifying.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 15m

Psych. said #jonathanrichardson talked about "not remembering anything in that period" when watching #teghanskiba

:banghead::banghead::banghead: another claiming the "fog" theory!!!

Okay, so... I've seen BBM a lot and I still have no clue what it means... but I thought I would give everyone a laugh, during a time when we don't get to laugh much. I wanted to know what it meant so I googled it. First thing that pops up is this... I have to say, I needed that laugh so I thought I would share. (I still don't know what BBM means, but I'm assuming NOT this :floorlaugh: )

*BBM is an abbreviation for Big Black Meat, or less commonly, Big Black Meatstick*

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Not "Bad Bowel Movement" either.

I don't believe one word of his self serving crappola. I kinda don't know about creech woman. If he asked her and she said no. I kinda doubt that because he would have feared Teghan's various injuries might be questioned or she might talk. Much as I despise maw maw, I don't believe he asked her and she said no. MOO

I'm sure he knew very well she could care less.

Yes,he tattooed Teghan's name and date of her death and Helen Reyes name and the date they met...he did this in jail ....such a

Translation: He loved every minute of it.

Hi! This is my first post. Thank you all for posting links and tweets, and for so many thought-provoking comments. I was traveling during the last days of the trial and Websleuths was my goto place for updates. :tyou:

Regarding JR: In my mind anyway, he's devoid of all human traits, like empathy, kindness and insight. His sole focus was his own perverted desires and while he's capable of planning ahead when it comes to carrying out those desires (purchasing hardware to imprison Teghan, for example), thoughts of consequences never once entered his mind.

That reduces him to the same level as a feral animal that can't be tamed, who won't ever stop attacking. Humans have choices where animals do not and JR made the choice to behave like a vicious animal - he should be put down.

And HR and Old Lady Creech need to go to the kennel for a verrrry long time. :jail:

MOO.

:welcome: MsMarple!

Thanks to all that posted and spent time putting the tweets on here!

Reading that JR got a jailhouse tattoo with the date of Teghan's death..... I am speechless. Vile, hateful, disgusting SOB

Translation: He loved every minute of it.

How could he do a tatoo in jail...He's not allow to have anything sharp, or that can cut...no?
How did he do that?

Now is closing agru. going to be shown or not?
I keep reading, yes, no,yes, no
Anything for sure yet?

Thanks

How could he do a tatoo in jail...He's not allow to have anything sharp, or that can cut...no?
How did he do that?

Anything for sure yet?

Thanks

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 18h

#JonathanRichardson told psychologist he tattooed #HelenReyes & #TeghanSkiba's names on himself in jail. Also date he met HR & date TS died.

I believe the closing arguments will be streamed but I'm really not sure.

How did he do that?

Anything for sure yet?

Thanks

We are dealing with a guy that already isn't too bright... he probably used a Sharpie and told everyone it was a tattoo. Although I wish he would have used a dirty needle and been infected with a slow skin eating infection that painfully ate him from the inside out over time and he had no medical intervention... but I digress.

How did he do that?

Anything for sure yet?

Thanks

They have their ways, I guess. One hears about/reads about crude jailhouse tattoos all the time.

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·13 mins
#JonathanRichardson's Dad's fiance/wife teared up sayng Doug was good father,spanked JR but not beat him,& she never saw any signs of abuse

Kelli O'Hara‏@Kelli_OHara·5m
Ok just clarified closing arguments in #JonathanRichardson #murder #trial on Thursday will live stream #TeghanSkiba #abc11 #news #childabuse

I am really glad to see the prosecution bring a real person who was around during JR's childhood to set the record straight. I feel this has a much bigger impact than a paid psychiatrist just making assumptions. I am also thankful that a family member of his is willing to stand up and show he is lying, and not support or defend the atrocious crime he committed. This woman has a lot less obligation than other people that were much closer to what was going on. I wonder if JR's father is just totally disgusted his son is blaming this on him basically.

I am really glad to see the prosecution bring a real person who was around during JR's childhood to set the record straight. I feel this has a much bigger impact than a paid psychiatrist just making assumptions. I am also thankful that a family member of his is willing to stand up and show he is lying, and not support or defend the atrocious crime he committed. This woman has a lot less obligation than other people that were much closer to what was going on. I wonder if JR's father is just totally disgusted his son is blaming this on him basically.

I would find it hilarious, and a good show of karma if her testimony is what sways jurors to know that JR is just an evil person and this had nothing to do with his upbringing so they give him the DP... His daddy, the very one he has been trying to put this all back on, was the one that got the final word. :please:

How did he do that?

Anything for sure yet?

Thanks

Kelli tweeted this yesterday:

Kelli O'Hara‏@Kelli_OHara·5m
Ok just clarified closing arguments in #JonathanRichardson #murder #trial on Thursday will live stream #TeghanSkiba #abc11 #news #childabuse

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 1m
#JonathanRichardson trial starting w/bang. Detention officers found shank in JR's cell last night.ADA wants him shackled in court for safety

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 1m
#JonathanRichardson trial starting w/bang. Detention officers found shank in JR's cell last night.ADA wants him shackled in court for safety

He's a piece of work. Jeeze.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara · 2m
Umm, OMG Cpt w jail just said #JonathanRichardson isn't usually checked before court....

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara · 51s
#JonathanRichardson's shank was a toothbrush w a nail file attached to the tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members