GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even that I wish him to die for any sort of retribution or revenge for what he's done.
I see him as a sick and diseased threat to humanity. Like a rabid dog in the last stages of the disease. It's actually merciful to put them out of his misery while protecting everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly Linda. Revenge never crosses my mind in these cases. It's exactly like a rabid animal, they must be put down for the protection of others. What they've done is so horrific, I just want to put them down, and never be confronted with another appeal, a try for parole some day, a new shrink attempting to condone their actions. Just be done with him, period, and try to move on.

Could anyone see if JR had his shackles on this morning? It didn't look like it to me, seemed like he could take to long of steps?? But I have bad eyesight.

It's not even that I wish him to die for any sort of retribution or revenge for what he's done.
I see him as a sick and diseased threat to humanity. Like a rabid dog in the last stages of the disease. It's actually merciful to put him out of his misery while protecting everyone else.

Excellent analogy, Linda.

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 1m
#JonathanRichardson defense asking jurors to look at 46 mitigating circumstances. State has three aggravating factors.

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 3m
ADA Greg Butler: #JonathanRichardson has blamed everyone and everything but himself. He even blamed #TeghanSkiba.

Little Teghan was probably the defense's chief mitigating factor. :sick:

I want him to die for retribution or revenge. I don't want him to be shown mercy by putting him out of his misery. I want him to wallow in misery until the end of his pitiful life. He didn't show Teghan any mercy. He is far lower than a rabid dog. Rabid dogs don't know what they do. the SOB had complete control of his faculties. He KNEW exactly what he was doing and enjoyed it and continued, and continued, and continued to do it.

Sorry Linda7NJ, I mostly agree with your thinking, but not this time.

We don't always have to agree on everything.

On many things we do still agree. I do think more highly of a rabid dog than him for instance.

I'm not saying I won't enjoy his fear knowing that needle is coming his way....one scheduled day.

Truly merciful would be to get it over with quickly.

I'm just saying that's how I PREFER to think of it. ;)

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 1m
Both of #JonathanRichardson's grandmothers & his Mom here for closing. Two of #HelenReyes' sisters also here. #TeghanSkiba's gparents not.

:doh: A phone is ringing in court.

It's Lucifer he was calling to find out when he should come pick up Jonathan Richardson for, um, processing.

I want him to die for retribution or revenge. I don't want him to be shown mercy by putting him out of his misery. I want him to wallow in misery until the end of his pitiful life. He didn't show Teghan any mercy. He is far lower than a rabid dog. Rabid dogs don't know what they do. the SOB had complete control of his faculties. He KNEW exactly what he was doing and enjoyed it and continued, and continued, and continued to do it.

Sorry Linda7NJ, I mostly agree with your thinking, but not this time.

I would like him to suffer, but I don't think he will enough in jail. He will be watching TV and hanging out. I personally think treatment of criminals is far too nice, and way too expensive. I don't like that taxpayers are forced to pay for their defense, expensive expert witnesses, and then their plushy (for what they deserve) stay in incarceration. I do think if JR is sentenced to DP, he will live knowing each day is one of his last and it will pain him that he has lost all control.

The prosecutor who delivers the last half of aggravation will conduct a dramatic closing on the torture and whipping. We will see that cord with exposed wires again.

Exactly Linda. Revenge never crosses my mind in these cases. It's exactly like a rabid animal, they must be put down for the protection of others. What they've done is so horrific, I just want to put them down, and never be confronted with another appeal, a try for parole some day, a new shrink attempting to condone their actions. Just be done with him, period, and try to move on.

Could anyone see if JR had his shackles on this morning? It didn't look like it to me, seemed like he could take to long of steps?? But I have bad eyesight.

Hi Gracielee,

I have good eyes, and saw the same thing you did. I was going to ask too.

I would like him to suffer, but I don't think he will enough in jail. He will be watching TV and hanging out. I personally think treatment of criminals is far too nice, and way too expensive. I don't like that taxpayers are forced to pay for their defense, expensive expert witnesses, and then their plushy (for what they deserve) stay in incarceration. I do think if JR is sentenced to DP, he will live knowing each day is one of his last and it will pain him that he has lost all control.

I don't like the way the DP is set up. I don't like the endless re victimization of the victims, all the appeals, the willy nilly way it's decided upon. I don't like the cost, I don't like sanctioned killing.

I don't have the answer....,But I don't like the current solutions either.

Is this the defense closing? Sounds like a prosecutor.

Guess this is prosecutor. Was hoping for the guy who dramatically wrapped up the last closing, using the child-size doll to demonstrate slamming Teghan's head. Cracking the exposed wired electrical cord.

I don't find this woman very powerful.....yet.

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG 3m

DA Susan Doyle: #TeghanSkiba last days were in "dark, dirty place filled with tears, filled with terror and filled with unimaginable pain."

OMG what that toddler went through, time after time. I can't stand a splinter in my finger. I can't imagine.

The defendant is a monster. Put him down. And I am against the death penalty, but not in this case.

Guess this is prosecutor. Was hoping for the guy who dramatically wrapped up the last closing, using the child-size doll to demonstrate slamming Teghan's head. Cracking the exposed wired electrical cord.

I don't find this woman very powerful.....yet.

I thought he'd said that Mr. Butler (the one who went first this morning) would be wrapping up the 3rd aggravating (especially cruel) factor, after lunch I suppose, I heard the defense attny say he'd take about 15 - 20 minutes before lunch and go again right after lunch (as much as I could hear).

I see him as a sick and diseased threat to humanity. Like a rabid dog in the last stages of the disease. It's actually merciful to put him out of his misery while protecting everyone else.

Linda7NJ,

Your heart is kinder than mine; I agree that he's a walking disease that needs to be removed from society and I want to feel the adrenaline rush of retribution.

I doubt a decision for the DP will deter other psychos from acting on their sick fantasies but this case is an opportunity for a jury to raise the bar of moral responsibility and (hopefully) encourage all the Old Lady Creech's out there to think long and hard before turning a blind eye to a child's suffering.

Too bad they can't castrate him, just for the hell of it. Without any kind of sedation. :twocents:

Linda7NJ,

Your heart is kinder than mine; I agree that he's a walking disease that needs to be removed from society and I want to feel the adrenaline rush of retribution.

I doubt a decision for the DP will deter other psychos from acting on their sick fantasies but this case is an opportunity for a jury to raise the bar of moral responsibility and (hopefully) encourage all the Old Lady Creech's out there to think long and hard before turning a blind eye to a child's suffering.

I'm not kinder.
I just have no desire to be anything at all like him!
The feelings I could have, if I allowed myself, would and could easily be the same in intensity & course he demonstrated when he brutalized, tortured, bashed that poor sweet innocent child.
That scares me!

I don't want to be like that. For any reason.

Her dad grandpa went out and found purple sand for her sand box. :)

They are showing pictures of her. No more birthdays.... :cry:

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 2m
Doyle: Teghan was tough little girl but was "no match for #JonathanRichardson persistent, calculated & carefully planned acts of torture."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member