GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Live in courtroom, jury must be back from dinner.

Judge and JR in their seats - couldn't hear what judge said.

Taking JR back to holding cell it sounds like.

Jury has resumed deliberations, JR taken back to holding cell, I think his attny filed a motion to return personal property confiscated by the sheriff from JR, couldn't hear much of it except the attny apologized for the form of it, said he didn't have his computer with him.

I can't find it.

Erin Burnett Out Front FB page. Usually when you post something on the left, they move it over to the right side. It should show up there, I'll go and look.

It's what - 7:45 in N.C.? Maybe done for the day, video's back to State Seal.

Jury has resumed deliberations, JR taken back to holding cell, I think his attny filed a motion to return personal property confiscated by the sheriff from JR, couldn't hear much of it except the attny apologized for the form of it, said he didn't have his computer with him.

Ah, thanks geevee! :) So deliberations continuing.

Right after I watched that video again, I clicked over to the court room live and saw JR look towards the camera. My mind just spun to 'you're gonna die MF.' Just a split second automatic thought in response to his glance at the camera. :(

Ah, thanks geevee! :) So deliberations continuing.

Yesterday ABC had the best audio, today it's not as great, but at least it's timely, as soon as movement happens the audio and video go live.

I hope JR wasn't asking for his toothbrush/nailfile implement back. :facepalm:

Erin Burnett Out Front FB page. Usually when you post something on the left, they move it over to the right side. It should show up there, I'll go and look.

Thank you. I wasn't looking on the FB part.

OMG! I though my heart couldn't break anymore. Now more than ever I want him to suffer and die a very, very, slow, painful death. Then I want Teghan's egg donor, and old lady Creech to meet him in hell!!

That sounds fair to me!

Right after I watched that video again, I clicked over to the court room live and saw JR look towards the camera. My mind just spun to 'you're gonna die MF.' Just a split second automatic thought in response to his glance at the camera. :(

Hes' going to die either way. Although I hope he gets the DP, if he gets life, it will be a short sentence. Much shorter than the DP in my opinion.

Hes' going to die either way. Although I hope he gets the DP, if he gets life, it will be a short sentence. Much shorter than the DP in my opinion.

I don't know about that. Child murderers tend to stick together and seem to do very well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pollcat12
Back