GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The closure I do feel is that he will never feel grass under his feet again; he will be drinking kool-aid, watery tea, water without ice cubes, etc., instead of a nice cold beer; he can't get in his car and go rent a *advertiser censored* movie or watch one on TV or online; he can't wear his favorite shirt or jeans or shoes; the only human touch he will ever feel is from a prison guard, doctor, or fellow DR convict (
icon10.gif
); he'll never kiss a woman again; his showers will be timed; he'll never hear a bird chirp again; no more shrimp cocktail or rib-eye steak; no more quietness or peace because prison is a loud, smelly, dangerous place; no more Big Macs, large fries & a Coke; he will be dependent on someone one the outside funding his canteen account; his TV fare will be only what the NCDPS approves; no more sun in his face; etc, etc, etc. Those things he didn't allow Teghan to have, now he won't have them ever, ever again. No more calm nights of easy sleep. Every day, every night, every day, every night will be the same, the same, the same. For the rest of his life. And he is young.

And I hope all of his minutes, waking & sleeping, will be full of sheer and absolute fear.

That helps. And it brings a smirk to my face. And I am smiling now.
icon7.gif

Doesn't look so much like the mild-mannered bookworm as he did in court. Those glasses didn't do him any good anyway. Swing and a miss

bbm

They didn't do diddly for Jodie, either.
icon6.gif

I never met anyone on DR while doing prison work. I met with people that were on DR but had either been exonerated or commuted sentencing. Those people were empty people while they were on DR. Literally they didn't care about anything that happened to them or other people. I've never met someone pardoned at last minute either. I've been in a prison during a service for an executed inmate and met the family. This inmate had raped and murdered 2 women 11 years apart. He got away with it until 2003 when DNA caught him. That particular family said they had already mourned him when he got his sentence but "just wanted to show love and support of him and the justice system".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bah.. anyone else feel very little closure from the verdict, as ideal as it was?

Yes...I think I'm still in shock from the whole situation...

I think this is why "closure" is a misnomer for the families of many murder victims. There is never any closure. There's justice and eventually learning to get through each day and build a life around an altered reality, but the poor victim can never come back to life. There is no punishment that can undo a murder. The hole is there, probably forever.

I came across this article about life on DR. I hope JR is scared every second of everyday.

http://www.wral.com/life-on-death-row-am-i-going-to-be-next-/12160383/

Good article, Violet -- thanks!

When (not if) NC starts executing DR prisoners again, I'm hoping like you, Violet, & all of us (or nearly all) here will think of each other and look for a hand to high-five, and we'll let out an east-to-west/north-to-south, "Yesssssss!!"

Before it happens to him, he will see them walk The Last Walk, and will see the dead man's cell made be ready for the next one. He will wonder when it will happen to him. Yes, Jonny-boy, yes it will happen, but first you will have to watch the ones before you panic, rage, cry, scream or whatever.
icon6.gif

Fry, you yellow-bellied mf, fry!!! (hyperbole used here since he will be given sleepy juice instead of the hot juice of a jolt of strong voltage shot from his head to his toes. Pity.)

BTW, I strayed to look into the murder case of the man mentioned in the article that you found for us, Violet, and it is a real piece of work. Give it a read. The world is full of bad people, folks, but I am glad that the good still outweigh the bad.

His day will come.

When (not if) NC starts executing DR prisoners again, I'm hoping like you, Violet, & all of us (or nearly all) here will think of each other and look for a hand to high-five, and we'll let out an east-to-west/north-to-south, "Yesssssss!!"

Before it happens to him, he will see them walk The Last Walk, and will see the dead man's cell made be ready for the next one. He will wonder when it will happen to him. Yes, Jonny-boy, yes it will happen, but first you will have to watch the ones before you panic, rage, cry, scream or whatever.
icon6.gif

Fry, you yellow-bellied mf, fry!!! (hyperbole used here since he will be given sleepy juice instead of the hot juice of a jolt of strong voltage shot from his head to his toes. Pity.)

BTW, I strayed to look into the murder case of the man mentioned in the article that you found for us, Violet, and it is a real piece of work. Give it a read. The world is full of bad people, folks, but I am glad that the good still outweigh the bad.

His day will come.

BBM LOL....Don't hold back now Borndem; just say what you mean....LOL!:floorlaugh:

BBM LOL....Don't hold back now Borndem; just say what you mean....LOL!:floorlaugh:

Ya want some more, buddy, ya want some more??!! :floorlaugh: 'Cause I got lots of it. Sit down and listen......
icon10.gif

images

Chelly, you izz nutz -- lub u for it!!!
icon12.gif

Honestly, I don't think JR will ever actually be executed. There are 150+ DR prisoners ahead of him. At the rate they actually proceed, which is not at all right now, and very slowly even when they are conducting them, he'll probably die of natural causes first.

I know this is not what people want to hear, but it is reality. Now, if he were in TX that would be a whole different matter, but he's not.

And, if he were in CA, he'd have 650+ DR prisoners ahead of him.

In some ways being on DR is actually a safe place for him. In general population he could be a target. On death row he's just another worst of the worst and they are segregated from the regular non-DR prisoners.

Ya want some more, buddy, ya want some more??!! :floorlaugh: 'Cause I got lots of it. Sit down and listen......
icon10.gif

images

Chelly, you izz nutz -- lub u for it!!!
icon12.gif
You have the nutz part right!

Honestly, I don't think JR will ever actually be executed. There are 150+ DR prisoners ahead of him. At the rate they actually proceed, which is not at all right now, and very slowly even when they are conducting them, he'll probably die of natural causes first.

I know this is not what people want to hear, but it is reality. Now, if he were in TX that would be a whole different matter, but he's not.

And, if he were in CA, he'd have 650+ DR prisoners ahead of him.

In some ways being on DR is actually a safe place for him. In general population he could be a target. On death row he's just another worst of the worst and they are segregated from the regular non-DR prisoners.

DR row provides a better lifestyle than he's been accustomed to. He'll probably thrive.....unless some of the nastier DR inmates decide to use him as their "beech".

icon6.gif

His day will come.

BBM-Hi Born, Thank you for for that. I read the article and it was very interesting.

I came across this article about life on DR. I hope JR is scared every second of everyday.

http://www.wral.com/life-on-death-row-am-i-going-to-be-next-/12160383/

Ok I saw something in the slideshow from death row that really bothered me--the shower rooms are single stalls--so much for my dreams of JR dropping the soap, bending to pick it up and well you can imagine the rest. That's what I get for wishing bad things to happen to others even if he really really deserves to suffer some before he passes.

I have faith that one way or another, this SOB will get his due.

The smirk is gone. Dare I say JR might even look a little bit *worried*? Frightened? Apprehensive? :seeya: The very least prison officials could do is post updated prison photos of JR as he learns *his* new routine. :moo: Are there any biting rats in central prison?

bbm

Let's hope, glee, that there are, and that they are the four-legged kind as well as the two-legged kind.

And I agree, the smirk is gone -- he does look a bit intimidated, to say the least. I hope his dreams are full of horror and that he doesn't get another good night's sleep for many, many years. He's young & it shows. Ain't that a shame?

Is anyone else having problems with WS fonts getting smaller and tighter and really hard to read?

Is anyone else having problems with WS fonts getting smaller and tighter and really hard to read?

YES -- I've never seen this happen here before.

Driving me nutz.
icon6.gif
icon9.gif

I thought it was just me.....:banghead:

I saw him entering DR when he arrived from adseg. He looked scared. As he should be. The other inmates were already talking about him, as they saw him coming but were ushered back into their units before he came down the walk.

I saw him entering DR when he arrived from adseg. He looked scared. As he should be. The other inmates were already talking about him, as they saw him coming but were ushered back into their units before he came down the walk.

Thanks for sharing this. Hope you will keep us updated, if possible. Many of us will never forget Teghan and what she suffered. There is a need to know how this convicted murderer lives the remainder of his despicable life.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back