GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For any locals interested we will be having a vigil Wednesday April 30th at 5:30pm on Market street in Smithfield for Teghan and all the other victims of child abuse and domestic violence.

:bump: Reminder :seeya:

:tyou:

There were some ruff storms in parts of Raleigh, but nothing very serious for most folks in this area -- thanks for thinking of us. Other areas around Raleigh had worse storms, rain, etc., but I think most of us got along okay. This is just kind of weird for this time of year -- it's more like hurricane season which doesn't start up (officially) until June 1, and runs through Nov. 30. I guess this is just a little shakedown.... It should pass out of this area tomorrow (Thursday).

And I hope all your snow is melted, gone, and only a dim memory!
icon12.gif

There were some ruff storms in parts of Raleigh, but nothing very serious for most folks in this area -- thanks for thinking of us. Other areas around Raleigh had worse storms, rain, etc., but I think most of us got along okay. This is just kind of weird for this time of year -- it's more like hurricane season which doesn't start up (officially) until June 1, and runs through Nov. 30. I guess this is just a little shakedown.... It should pass out of this area tomorrow (Thursday).

And I hope all your snow is melted, gone, and only a dim memory!
icon12.gif

Yeah I saw Kinston as an area things were happening around, and it made me think of Laura :(.
Glad all is well Born. Are you going to join us on the Bryan Hulsey trial? With Mr. Juanderful ;)...
There are high hopes for a live stream on that one.
YES all the snow is finally gone, hoping we see no more, never know these days :facepalm:

Wonder how the vigil went tonight? Waiting for LandonsMom to pop in, she is probably exhausted tonight though.

Yeah I saw Kinston as an area things were happening around, and it made me think of Laura :(.
Glad all is well Born. Are you going to join us on the Bryan Hulsey trial? With Mr. Juanderful ;)...
There are high hopes for a live stream on that one.

YES all the snow is finally gone, hoping we see no more, never know these days :facepalm:

Wonder how the vigil went tonight? Waiting for LandonsMom to pop in, she is probably exhausted tonight though.

bbm

Thanks for the weather wishes, my Northern Nymeria!! We were very fortunate -- Pensacola, Florida, got 22 inches of rain in approx the same number of hours... Weird stuff, and yes, little Kinston got battered around a bit -- and bless Laura's boys' hearts; I feel sure she is resting in peace and joy. Kinston is about 2 hours due east of here, on Hwy 70.

And what is the Bryan Hulsey trial all about? I know nothing about it!
But I'm interested... :juanettes::juanettes: !!!

If it's convenient, send me a link & I'll dive into it!
icon12.gif

bbm

Thanks for the weather wishes, my Northern Nymeria!! We were very fortunate -- Pensacola, Florida, got 22 inches of rain in approx the same number of hours... Weird stuff, and yes, little Kinston got battered around a bit -- and bless Laura's boys' hearts; I feel sure she is resting in peace and joy. Kinston is about 2 hours due east of here, on Hwy 70.

And what is the Bryan Hulsey trial all about? I know nothing about it!
But I'm interested... :juanettes::juanettes: !!!

If it's convenient, send me a link & I'll dive into it!
icon12.gif

Bryan Husley shot Officer Anthony Holly during a traffic stop and killed him-

AZ: Anthony Holly/The State vs. Bryan Hulsey - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And here is the Countdown clock Chelly Created-

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...our=0&min=0&sec=0&msg=Juan Martinez in Action

Thanks for the link, my little SheWolf!!

images
250px-Nymeria.jpg

bbm

Mario McNeil, the convicted murderer of 5 y/o Shaniya Davis is also on DR. Two of his three infractions since he has been on DR are "fighting" and "sexual act" on different dates. We have no way of knowing how the fight started... And we have no way of knowing who started or what the "sexual act" was...

more Mario info:
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...io&searchGender=M&searchRace=2&activeFilter=2

"Sexual Act" could mean that he was caught masturbating to a female officer/employee. Or he was caught with another inmate, but that's unlikely as he's on DSeg.

Has anyone heard if any of the jury has stepped forward and commented?
I haven't heard a peep...
Thanks
and Happy Mothers Day to all!!:seeya:

Hi Sleuths -

Well, finally!! For those of you who are like me and want to see "the whole story" (however short), CM Richardson's record at the NCDPS has finally been completed.

The "Death" word is there, as it should be, several times. It took a bit longer than usual for his record to be completed -- who knows why -- but it's there. He's listed as being in Close Custody and Regular Population, as are most of them. Mario McNeill, the convicted murderer, etc., of little Shaniya Davis, is in Disciplinary Seg.

Now it's official, all the way down to where he lives.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

:seeya: Born! Where ya been?
Good to see you around again :)
Will you be joining us for the Bryan Hulsey trial and Mr. Juanderful?

Feels weird to finally see his status.
All those "DEATH" classifications...wonder how long that will actually take?

I'm following the Ross Harris case and was reminded of sweet Tegan. Nancy Grace is talking about the case every night and I wish she would have paid some attention to this sweet little girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard if any of the jury has stepped forward and commented?

I haven't heard a peep...

Thanks

and Happy Mothers Day to all!!:seeya:

I hope they all take advantage of therapy that was offered, they're gonna need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm following the Ross Harris case and was reminded of sweet Tegan. Nancy Grace is talking about the case every night and I wish she would have paid some attention to this sweet little girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You and me both. Tegan will be in my heart forever. Forever.

Anything on when "mom" goes to trial?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back