NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Question for anybody....

Does ABC11 post up links to each day's videos like WRAL does? I looked and looked but couldn't seem to find any links. Anyone else have any idea?

No live feed on either link after lunch? If someone has another, would you kindly link?
TIA

WRAL and WTVD are our only local TV/streaming companies. I don't know of another, but that doesn't mean there isn't one, but I kinda doubt there is anything else out there for streaming.

I couldn't find links to the ABC11 streams, either.

Good morning, everybody!

Dr. Paul Andrews on the stand - doctor at Durham OBGYN.

The defense is asking about Janet's hCg levels after her ectopic pregnancy - are they really trying to argue that she wasn't pregnant when she was killed, and that she simply had residual hCg levels from her pregnancy with Kaiden?!

I'm no doctor, but... that's crap, man. Your hCg levels return to zero pretty soon after you have a baby, I believe, regardless of a previous ectopic pregnancy.

Huh. I thought they were going to go that route. I guess not. What was the point of that whole thing?

Now up - Adrienne Nelson. She attended Southern Virginia University and knew Janet - met in August 1998, were on the women's soccer team together.

I'm afraid to post because, so far, if I post here while the live stream is 'working' my live stream seems to fizzle out. LOL!

Anyway, I'll still give it a try..... GOOD MORNING WS!

Question: didn't a lady with blonde highlighted hair (looked kinda angry for the few minutes that I could see) testify yesterday, and then WRAL NOT post that testimony later in the afternoon.

I might be confused .... while I couldn't get this trial to stream yesterday I did go to YouTube and check out some of the Arias trial. So maybe I'm getting mixed up., But I swear that yesterday I saw another lady on the stand in this trial and then I couldn't find her in the link last night.

Am I just crazy?

Side note: I thought Cathy Cheek did an amazing job on the stand yesterday. I met her at the candle light vigil and she is such a sweet person. Then Meghan.... omg.... I cried right along with her last night.

Wow, Adrienne Nelson talked to Janet the day of her murder and wouldn't answer questions as to whether Raven was being nice to her.

This is heartbreaking testimony.

I'm afraid to post because, so far, if I post here while the live stream is 'working' my live stream seems to fizzle out. LOL!

Anyway, I'll still give it a try..... GOOD MORNING WS!

Question: didn't a lady with blonde highlighted hair (looked kinda angry for the few minutes that I could see) testify yesterday, and then WRAL NOT post that testimony later in the afternoon.

I might be confused .... while I couldn't get this trial to stream yesterday I did go to YouTube and check out some of the Arias trial. So maybe I'm getting mixed up., But I swear that yesterday I saw another lady on the stand in this trial and then I couldn't find her in the link last night.

Am I just crazy?

Side note: I thought Cathy Cheek did an amazing job on the stand yesterday. I met her at the candle light vigil and she is such a sweet person. Then Meghan.... omg.... I cried right along with her last night.

I know the female you are referring to--the one with the highlighted hair. She had an affair with RA but I don't know how her testimony ended. I don't know if that's about the time the feeds became a mess or if she she ended with no fireworks at all,,,,,I just can't remember, I'm sorry.

My manners again, so sorry. Good morning everybody!

I know the female you are referring to--the one with the highlighted hair. She had an affair with RA but I don't know how her testimony ended. I don't know if that's about the time the feeds became a mess or if she she ended with no fireworks at all,,,,,I just can't remember, I'm sorry.

Thanks for responding to my question. I was really confused. My live feed has been so horrible that I only catch bits and pieces of the day's testimonies. It's so frustrating to me.... we've been waiting so very long for this trial to come to fruition that NOT being able to watch it live, with the people here has been so disappointing. I really wanted to be at the trial, and planned on it for so many years, however, when I lost my husband unexpectedly last summer everything changed and it was impossible for me to go out there for the trial.

May the jurors please put all of this puzzle together and render a verdict that is right and fair.

Good morning peeps - are we talking about WS again on the stand? Good heavens. I missed direct testimony - anything good?

Wow. I had it on full screen for a moment, and that close up of Raven was ..........scary!!

Thanks for responding to my question. I was really confused. My live feed has been so horrible that I only catch bits and pieces of the day's testimonies. It's so frustrating to me.... we've been waiting so very long for this trial to come to fruition that NOT being able to watch it live, with the people here has been so disappointing. I really wanted to be at the trial, and planned on it for so many years, however, when I lost my husband unexpectedly last summer everything changed and it was impossible for me to go out there for the trial.

May the jurors please put all of this puzzle together and render a verdict that is right and fair.

Janet knows you are with her and the prosecution team in spirit. I feel awful that your feeds are so rotten. I have watched many trials via the WRAL live stream, even during a tornado once, and they never stopped streaming so I don't understand why the weather is an issue now. I hope your problems clear up, no matter what the reasons, weather, etc. I know you are so emotionally invested in this case, and Janet's family, that not being able to watch things live must be another emotional roller coaster.
So far, the personal friends of Janet and both Janet and Raven have done a very good job of staying true blue to Janet and have not let the defense bog them down in any way with their questioning tactics.

I was catching up last night. This girl was sooooo nervous! It ended when they broke for lunch. The judge had just announced that he would allow her testimony. I couldn't find any afternoon videos - was anyone able to see the rest of the witnesses? The only article I found about yesterday was about his extra marital affairs, and his financial situation from yesterday. So evidentially the financial bit was after lunch, since all AM was on the women.

I was catching up last night. This girl was sooooo nervous! It ended when they broke for lunch. The judge had just announced that he would allow her testimony. I couldn't find any afternoon videos - was anyone able to see the rest of the witnesses? The only article I found about yesterday was about his extra marital affairs, and his financial situation from yesterday. So evidentially the financial bit was after lunch, since all AM was on the women.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back