NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I win the huge lottery on Saturday night I'll fly you back and forth every time you want to come. You may remember how great the BBQ is here!!
I was out there for such a short time during the time we had the candle light vigil that I never got to see or experience any of the great stuff about Durham. I got to see the hotel, a Payless Shoe Store, and the freeway.... that's about it. :(

Could the shattering simply be from decomposition? There were no facial injuries in her body when found or during autopsy.

I'm looking for that moment for my brain to click. OK. Janet did not go to bed. So Raven's second story of finding her dead in the office - that one works, right?

Recess for today??

I was out there for such a short time during the time we had the candle light vigil that I never got to see or experience any of the great stuff about Durham. I got to see the hotel, a Payless Shoe Store, and the freeway.... that's about it. :(

Oh no! We could attend a Durham Bulls game, eat fresh seafood in Raleigh, tour the historic tobacco things in Durham. The Duke Chapel is a landmark. You need to come back and let me know your plans, I'm serious. I'm about 90 minutes east of Durham but that's ok, I would love to be your tour guide and eatery companion!

I can only see a punch to the face shattering those lenses. Nothing else would have caused that; not even decomp. The lens may disenegrate with time but even then; it shouldn't be in pieces! And now the Judge states due to trial issues they are done until monday; wow.

So is it true there is new evidence in the case and it will be reviewed this weekend?

I think the contact came apart during the forensic exam, not during the murder. I'll have to go back and watch the testimony again when the link goes up, but I'm pretty sure that the expert said the contact came apart after-the-fact, not while Janet was alive.

I had no clue about this case, but Ive been watching these bizarre videos.
He is sooooo boring and just toooo much information overload along with it.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/5138551/

RIP Janet

Thanks for the link, jellybeanz (love your name!) - I haven't heard them since they were first available, so I will re-listen, prolly today.

I will state the obvious: "Embellishers" are usually liars. Why liars feel that they have to polish their lies with little side stories or extraneous details, IDK, but nearly all liars do.

"Johnny, why didn't you bring your homework in today?"
"Well, Mz. Jellybeanz, I did it but my dog ate it. He's a cute dog, his name is Spot, and we got him from Santa Claus last Christmas, and he's brown and black and white, and his favorite food is chicken, but he'll eat most anything. I sure don't know why he ate my homework, but maybe it had some crumbs on it. We had mac & cheese, hamburgers and slaw for dinner. I don't think Spot likes slaw........" and so forth.
Mz. Jeallybeanz thinks Johnny might be lying.

Oh no! We could attend a Durham Bulls game, eat fresh seafood in Raleigh, tour the historic tobacco things in Durham. The Duke Chapel is a landmark. You need to come back and let me know your plans, I'm serious. I'm about 90 minutes east of Durham but that's ok, I would love to be your tour guide and eatery companion!
Sounds like fun!!

I got so surprised they were done for the week, I didn't finish my question.

So, Raven's story about finding her in bed was a lie and that was already proven by the blood evidence in the office. His story of finding her dead in the office - well, the facts are right. Is all of this simply to disprove his first story (found her in bed) was a lie? When LE got there, they would of course KNOW she was found in the office. Guess I'm having a duh moment.

It was his Ex Wifes Testimony; that he screamed at her and said he wanted to hit her in the FACE so badly but couldn't NOW. (now meaning now that he had this case on his back)

How disturbing. I need to see the autopsy photos, does anyone have a link to the photos and the case file?

So, Raven's story about finding her in bed was a lie and that was already proven by the blood evidence in the office. His story of finding her dead in the office - well, the facts are right. Is all of this simply to disprove his first story (found her in bed) was a lie? When LE got there, they would of course KNOW she was found in the office. Guess I'm having a duh moment.
I think it pretty much goes to the stories he told others of how he found his wife after the fact. His new father in law, his new wife etc etc. Saying she he found her in her bed etc etc. He did not.

BBL, gang. My to do list is calling out to me. Everyone have a great day and weekend if I don't run in to you here later.

I think your duh moment is shared by all of us--again, it's the prosecution's fault for not tying all of the details together cohesively. That's why I'm so worried about the jury--they can't talk it out yet like we are doing on here every day. If we are having duh moments, they are too. I know people in the Wake County DA's office and wish I could call a couple and tell them to give this prosecution team some quick guidance before they return next week.

I think it pretty much goes to the stories he told others of how he found his wife after the fact. His new father in law, his new wife etc etc. Saying she he found her in her bed etc etc. He did not.
But that could simply be disproven by LE finding her in the office, and the blood evidence that she was killed there.
What am I missing?

BBL, gang. My to do list is calling out to me. Everyone have a great day and weekend if I don't run in to you here later.

I have a huge to do list as well. Hope you, and all, have a great weekend too!

It was his Ex Wifes Testimony; that he screamed at her and said he wanted to hit her in the FACE so badly but couldn't NOW. (now meaning now that he had this case on his back)

How disturbing. I need to see the autopsy photos, does anyone have a link to the photos and the case file?

I don't think the autopsy photos and case file are available to us.

But that could simply be disproven by LE finding her in the office, and the blood evidence that she was killed there.
What am I missing?

Hopefully, the truth--her being found in the office with her contacts in--will be a huge factor in their closing arguments when they present all the lies he told to various people at the outset.

I'm thinking this is to disprove what he said about her getting ready for bed and watching General Hospital in bed when he left for soccer. She was NOT in bed watching TV when he left. She was bleeding out on the floor when he left, imo.

Now for real, I'm going to get busy..... Peace!!

I wear those exact same contacts, and I can say that they get hard and brittle if they're out of my eye or out of saline solution for more than about two minutes - they'll break into little pieces if they dry out. I'm guessing that's just from being in Janet's dry eye for 5 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back